Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    He's black and dared to be "uppity". So his misfortune is a source of joy that needs to be milked.
    This is so fucking funny, because it is true. You're black and want to speak your mind? Oh we can't have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    you cant be both a nuisance and bad at the game. he screwed himself.

also institutionalized racism does not exist in the USA. its a cop out to blame others and get attention/handouts.
    I disagree. Institutional racism DOES exist, but not against blacks or other minorities. It exists against whites, and especially white males. There is no affirmative action in place to help them. There is no race card white people can use as a defense for their own shitty behavior. Whites are constantly demonized in this country and blamed for all its ills, so, yes there is racism on an institutional level. Media supports it, hate crime legislation was written in place to help make a standard crime against another somehow more serious because of something as dumb as race, religion or who you choose to have sex with.

They claim to hate us, and some are even willing to take that a couple steps further and state they want white people dead, or actually move to kill white people for no other reason than they are white. I'm not really sure what it is going to take in order to fix this problem, but it needs to happen soon. Whites are far and away tired of this treatment, and if it doesn't stop, we're going to end up with a civil war on our hands. You can't do this type of shit to people and expect it not to come to blood and retributive violence. That is a lesson history has shown has occurred time and time and time again.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Yeah, so?

- - - Updated - - -

But women do make less. Women of color make even lesser than white women. And people of color get racially profiled and discriminated against by large swaths of the population. So...?
    nearly ever real study shows they do not and there are thousands of reason why any tiny disparity exists.
    and no, people of color are not racially profiled by large groups of anything. quit making shit up to feel better about yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Ryan Mallet will do fine.
    And people in some parallel universe not sagely.

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    I disagree. Institutional racism DOES exist, but not against blacks or other minorities. It exists against whites, and especially white males. There is no affirmative action in place to help them. There is no race card white people can use as a defense for their own shitty behavior. Whites are constantly demonized in this country and blamed for all its ills, so, yes there is racism on an institutional level. Media supports it, hate crime legislation was written in place to help make a standard crime against another somehow more serious because of something as dumb as race, religion or who you choose to have sex with.

They claim to hate us, and some are even willing to take that a couple steps further and state they want white people dead, or actually move to kill white people for no other reason than they are white. I'm not really sure what it is going to take in order to fix this problem, but it needs to happen soon. Whites are far and away tired of this treatment, and if it doesn't stop, we're going to end up with a civil war on our hands. You can't do this type of shit to people and expect it not to come to blood and retributive violence. That is a lesson history has shown has occurred time and time and time again.
    id argue more institutionalized stupidity and self deprecation on that one. But i can see your point. these SJW's out there doing nothing but promote inequality and looking to put down one set of people. I cant stand setting foot on some college campuses in california, its an echo chamber of white guilt and gender studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    This is so fucking funny, because it is true. You're black and want to speak your mind? Oh we can't have that.
    I feel like you're living on a different planet than I am. Black people get to speak their mind at least as much as any other race, if not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I love how Michael Vick (the animal torturer) and Ray Lewis (whose white suit conveniently went missing the night of the double homicide) were able to find NFL teams that accepted them, but Kaepernick's "crime" of not standing for the national anthem is just too much to bear.

And before you point out that Lewis was a Hall-of-Fame caliber player and that's why they looked past it, let me point out that Kaepernick is a better quarterback than Vick and it's not even close really. If Vick was able to find a team, there's no reason Kaepernick shouldn't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Yeah, people should just shut up and not use their position as a platform to advocate for things. ESPECIALLY black quarterbacks.
    if he did it off the field with the support of the nfl that would've actually worked out for him rather than trying to politicize something on the field. If you don't like the usa just leave. we have plenty of people that want to come here and one less asshole wouldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post

Oh for fucks sake.
    Beta Club Brosquad

its kinda like people being upset with jenny mccarthy for her anti vaxx insanity. People dont think celebs with pull should be advocating obvious bullshit, let alone using an unrelated platform to spout nonsense.

maybe he should bring up some factually accurate things like, "we need to lower black on black crime rate as its higher then anything other in the US", or we need to lower crime in overtly black communities as per capita they commit far more crime then any other demographic.

Or maybe he should advocate for these things on his own time, instead of trying to use the NFL as his cult gathering of insanity and fuckery.

Instead he advocated for nonsense at his place of work. Like a propaganda machine using his influence to court those who are easily susceptible.

Well, one is a term with historic context. The other isn't.

Speaking up against the injustice leveled against your people is the opposite of being a victim.

Black lives matter means Black lives matter too. Not only Black lives matter. All lives matter is an intentional distraction.
    Except it doesn't. It means "We want to cry racism about something when racism isn't a factor and we want to riot"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh for fucks sake.
    Why that is factually correct and PROVABLE.

- - - Updated - - -

Except it isn't funny or true. He supported a cause that was based on a lie and did it not because he even necessarily supports them, but wanted the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I love how Michael Vick (the animal torturer) and Ray Lewis (whose white suit conveniently went missing the night of the double homicide) were able to find NFL teams that accepted them, but Kaepernick's "crime" of not standing for the national anthem is just too much to bear.

And before you point out that Lewis was a Hall-of-Fame caliber player and that's why they looked past it, let me point out that Kaepernick is a better quarterback than Vick and it's not even close really. If Vick was able to find a team, there's no reason Kaepernick shouldn't be able to.
    this is the most out there thing i have read in here, in no way is kap close to vick in terms of peak skill. kap is/was shit and got lucky when he did.

But what difference does that make? Who cares if the cops are white or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Who said Kaepernick's words were deep wisdom?
    People shitting themselves that people would dare question "institutional racism".

Yeah, people should just shut up and not use their position as a platform to advocate for things. ESPECIALLY black quarterbacks.
    He is an employee. He has no right to use the NFL as his personal platform. When he isn't playing fine, but not when he is on the field. He took a disrespectful, unpatriotic stance in his place of work and he was fired for it. That stance doesn't represent the NFL. The fact that he isn't on a team now is proof of all of this.
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 2017-08-04 at 02:39 AM.

nearly ever real study shows they do not and there are thousands of reason why any tiny disparity exists.
    and no, people of color are not racially profiled by large groups of anything. quit making shit up to feel better about yourself.
    Racial profiling by NYPD
    White people with record have it easier in job market than black people without
    White people sell and consume more drugs, black people get convicted more
    Blakc people get harsher sentences
    White people think black people feel less pain

Black women make even less than white women

this is the most out there thing i have read in here, in no way is kap close to vick in terms of peak skill. kap is/was shit and got lucky when he did.
    So how much skill does it takes to erase certain crimes? obviously drug addiction and domestic violence is fine if your stats are good.

She ruined his career. He only got into this BLM shit after getting with her. He'll wake up one day and realize he destroyed his legacy for some blue-haired twink.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    This is obvious opinion, because if we want to look at numbers Vick is the better quarterback....and it's not even close.
    Really? And what numbers are you looking at? Because Kaepernick is ahead of Vick in completion percentage, yards per attempt, TD-to-Int ratio, QB rating, and Super Bowl appearances.

Oh for fucks sake.
    I think the term is white fragility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    People shitting themselves that people would dare question "institutional racism".
    So non-white cops shooting black people and Colin Kaepernick existing disproves institutional racism?
    Beta Club Brosquad