Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not every raid comes with a mount. NH had multiple mounts, it isn't uncommon for the next raid to then have none. This cat mount has nothing to do with the raid either. It would be completely out of place.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Nobody complains about store mounts anymore since they're just in-game mounts now too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Everything in the Blizz store is waste of content, especially the store mounts that were released during WoD. Sadly, it's not going to change as there's people out there who don't understand why the store is awful for the game.
    Or maybe you dont understand why it is good for the game. Or even neutral.

Deleted
    Why the hell would KJ drop a toneshifting cat as a mount? Care to explain the connection between the two to rationalise it as a waste?

"let me get this straight". "needs to be said".
    In other words, that means you think nobody should disagree with you.
    People will complain about this every time, no matter what their thoughts are on the model.

Myself, I don't find that particularly appealing, with other cats I think suiting a wider variety of character options, race or transmog.

This is what I see.

The pet, that I find perhaps more frustrating as a store item.
    But far from ranting over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Why the hell would KJ drop a toneshifting cat as a mount? Care to explain the connection between the two to rationalise it as a waste?
    ANYTHING on the store is going to be a waste, someone will say.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    So...

Kil'Jaeden mythic doesn't award any mount at all.

Yet Blizzard had this model ready to deliver, and decided to instead sell it.
    This doesn't look like an appropriate mount to be given from KJ Mythic. Just saying.

PS: The less mounts I have to farm in 2+ expansions from now, the better.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I don't know what the OP is crying about, this mount is fucking ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Raid bosses should NOT drop mounts. Gear and brag rights is reward enough. Keep vanity items out of raids and PvP!.

2. That mount is LITTERALLY one of the ugliest I have EVER seen, I am serious and not exaggerating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Yeah they also said multiple times that there would NEVER be pve->pvp transfers. *shrug*

Just one example of why everything should be taken with a grain of salt. I wouldn't call skepticism any more of a fault than being credulous.
    One is not like the other. Again stop spreading misinformation
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Yeah they also said multiple times that there would NEVER be pve->pvp transfers. *shrug*

Just one example of why everything should be taken with a grain of salt. I wouldn't call skepticism any more of a fault than being credulous.
    If you have proof that this was an Activision decision then present it and be done with it... Otherwise folks are going to take Blizzard's word over yours... Sorry, that is just the way it is.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

This is stupid. There's been, what 20+ mounts added in Legion so far? How many more or we getting with 7.3 again?

If this was the only new mount for the expansion, you would have grounds for an argument but considering how many have come already and are coming yet there's nothing to complain about.

So...

Yet Blizzard had this model ready to deliver, and decided to instead sell it.

Let me get this straight: you accept the challenge and play the game to the highest level. Invest tons of hours gearing up, perfecting gameplay, farming, progressing. It takes a lot of dedication to climb this mountain and clear a mythic raid. Specially bosses like Avatar and KJ. Everything in the game converges to this challenge, that is clearing the last boss on the highest difficulty.
    You finally do it and, unlike Yogg0, Lich King25H, RagnarosH, etc, you get nothing from freaking Kil'Jaeden, one of the most important figures in the history of WoW.
    And there was a really good looking mount, with a somewhat draenic flavor, that was just ready to go to shop.

Come on, guys.

And people to this day insist that it wasn't cancer putting a mount shop on a game you pay for retail, for expansions AND A MONTHLY FEE.
    When they introduced this shop at the end of wotlk there was outrage, but ofc white knights would defend it as "fine", "acceptable business model", "won't affect quality mounts being released outside shop", etc.

If Wotlk was today Mimiron's Head would be a shop mount.
    1) this is the first shop mount in all of Legion.
    2) 7.3 has (Atm) 23 new mounts being shipped in-game. That level is stuff you only see when expansions launch.
    3) Honestly I'm glad they aren't forcing mount farmers to farm KJ. It's going to suck doing NH and 7.3 for mounts as is until the group gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Are you new to the internet? That joke is extremely overused and has been for several years.
    Please don't cry.

So...

When was your mythic KJ kill exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I disagree, it should at least give something more than a title. A transmog set, weapon idgaf. Just something.
    How about satisfaction of actually doing it? I swear this generation always needs something for doing something rather than to just feel good about doing it.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reskin and recolors all over again, Blizzard is being a fucking cheapo when it comes to mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Please don't cry.
    Nice cover-up of your lack of knowledge there, bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    How about satisfaction of actually doing it? I swear this generation always needs something for doing something rather than to just feel good about doing it.
    And the best part is, its the people who haven't even killed M KJ that are whining about the mount he doesn't drop.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    this mount can be bought for gold, where's the problem ?
    store mount = sold by an npc
    makes no sense to rant about an item that can be bought through gameplay
    there is enough raid mounts also
    Yup. In the US right now it's approximately 270k for both the mount and pet.

We also just got a nearly free mount for every class we play in 7.2. It takes a few hours to do the Legionfall questline for it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Mythic raiders get already tier skin and titles.

I don't see why giving also a mount if there are just 5% playerbase committed to myth Raiding.

Also there is written nowhere that all end raid boss have to drop a mount.