Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why is it a tantrum? It's obvious logic, they only add races when they fit lorewise that expac, we;ve have two expacs with heavy vrykul influence, blizzard clearly isn't interested in making them playable. Plus, it is objective they are similar to humans, they're just meh.
    I really don't see all this "HEAVY" vrykul influence to be honest.

WOTLK was just "undead and arthas" -> DK
    LEGION had just 1 region with Vrykul, we had more "influence" with suramar campaing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you are being to naive, to believe we will have a void lord expansion to soon, again, problably will be a south-seas/azshara/n'zoth expansion. and new races can enter just fine.
    i didn't sai kultiras would be a expansion, i said kul'tiras should probably be part of the expansion
    I think we misunderstood each other, i meant "void lords" as per "there will be cultist/old gods and that lore" if all of this is set on kul tiras/south sea, it is fine for me.

not rly, guillneas enter in the expansion because GArrosh said to the undeads attack, and the worgens curse, the cataclysm was after
    nay

After the Shattering, the Greymane Wall was destroyed, allowing the Forsaken to attack and invade Gilneas unhindered. The Greymane worgen have been fighting the Forsaken in Gilneas and Silverpine Forest ever since, but most of their non-worgen citizens had to flee Gilneas to the safety of Darnassus. The night elves, who created the curse in the first place, felt obliged to help the Greymane worgen. They created a dwelling in Darnassus for them to seek refuge in as the war for their home rages on. Afterwards, Gilneas was re-inducted into the Alliance.

this is a obvious exemple of how, blizzard can create new lore to relation the races with the new expansion theme, the naga attack isn't stupid, you just to think about the idea overall and work on this.
    Naga attack is stupid because we have naga attacking/invasion in other region and it isnt nothing special, otherwise a CATACLYSM was the fine deus ex machina.

not much work to do starting zones, they are fun and are actual content, more than subrace shenanigans, also, no problem with panda, all races are like this anyway
    You have to create starting zone, with lore etc etc and since no really working race are left (stop with ogre and naga plz)...

Metzen and others devs already said they want to see ogres and nagas playable, if then said so, who are you to deny?
    Metzen doesn't work no more in WOW, also "they WANT TO SEE" =\= There WILL be

Ogres and vrykul can have the size of a orc or tauren, you an find then ingame, there are toys who turn you into then, and you an play just fine, there are no problems.
    Size isn't a prob, there are tiny ogre/vrykul in game so..

Yet blizz can pul races like arrakoa, tuskar and even quillboar if they want, and create new ones is not a problem
    They can't create we need to stick to warcraft lore, also nobody would play arrakoa or tuskar.

I am a bit tired of all this unimaginative race threads. it's like rule 34 for wow playable races. if it exists in the game, why won't it become playable? Murloc, naga, Vrykrul, ogre, tol'vir, troggs etc.
    In truth, the community has proven that the newer races (Except blood elves) are the least played. It's a waste of development time.

God, we have some passionate Vrykul supporters here.

Too bad is not going to happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Vrykul are already in the game as a playable race: Humans. Read up on lore before making stupid suggestions.

Stop with this shit, we already have enough races and classes. Better gameplay balancing and more content, not this crap.
    Would you like some cheese with your whine, sir?

I know its fun to think no one needs the stuff you don't want/need/care about, but that's not quite how life works.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    I don't really remember Vrykul in Solazar Basin nor Borean Tundra nor Drsgonblight.

Ulduar weren't Vrykul devoted to their king but just Cultists, Northrend had the Skalvdir those whom served Arthas.

Legion we have 1 zone.
    2 dungeon where there were halajar and valajar not really "Vrykul vanilla like pinnacle one"

I don't really see this " Vrykul are so hot.gif"
    Last edited by mmoc61c8e925d2; 2017-08-04 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barendon View Post
    I am a bit tired of all this unimaginative race threads. it's like rule 34 for wow playable races. if it exists in the game, why won't it become playable? Murloc, naga, Vrykrul, ogre, tol'vir, troggs etc.
    In truth, the community has proven that the newer races (Except blood elves) are the least played. It's a waste of development time.
    Because people can't understand that NOT EVERY RACE have to be playable and be ally or horde.

It is like pretending Eredar or Mogu playable because we defeated them.

Deleted
    Also just in case somebody forgot.

The 2 Vrykul King we faced were allied with scourge or burning Legion, other clan were allied with scourge or burning Legion or helya.

Only the God-Queen Sygrin of Tideskorn is our ally since we helped them to face Naga in Suramar and help his village.

Other clan are just our enemies, and other faction aren't no more Vrykul but Valajar or Helajar so they work for Odyn or Helya (since helya is dead imho they will be sided with old gods Cultists)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    nay

After the Shattering, the Greymane Wall was destroyed, allowing the Forsaken to attack and invade Gilneas unhindered. The Greymane worgen have been fighting the Forsaken in Gilneas and Silverpine Forest ever since, but most of their non-worgen citizens had to flee Gilneas to the safety of Darnassus. The night elves, who created the curse in the first place, felt obliged to help the Greymane worgen. They created a dwelling in Darnassus for them to seek refuge in as the war for their home rages on. Afterwards, Gilneas was re-inducted into the Alliance.
    Guilneas was under horde atack before the wall broken, you can do their initial quests and you will see, but only when the wall fall, they could invade easly

Naga attack is stupid because we have naga attacking/invasion in other region and it isnt nothing special, otherwise a CATACLYSM was the fine deus ex machina.
    Obviously will not be a simple naga attack lol, would be like a huge sea invasion wild n'zoth forces, to dominate the surface

You have to create starting zone, with lore etc etc and since no really working race are left (stop with ogre and naga plz)...
    yeah, you have to create, but still is actual content to o, no problem, and yes, ogres are races left to be plaayble, stop denying this,

Metzen doesn't work no more in WOW, also "they WANT TO SEE" =\= There WILL be
    YEAH, but, "they want to se" = They could be, how did you didn't get? again, ores was going to be playable in cataclysm, they chose goblins because they are more easy and a gnome counterpart to horde

Size isn't a prob, there are tiny ogre/vrykul in game so..
    so what?

They can't create we need to stick to warcraft lore, also nobody would play arrakoa or tuskar.
    how they can't create? almost everything we have by now is create pós war 3 LOL, there is no usch thing as "stick to warcraft lore"

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the alliance need yet another race of pink skins? Basically would be small human, medium human, large human, and extra large human...just seems a rather boring race to add compared to other options.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Does the alliance need yet another race of pink skins? Basically would be small human, medium human, large human, and extra large human...just seems a rather boring race to add compared to other options.
    they alone are more interesting than half of alliance races tbh, so, i don't see problem

10+ Year Old Account
    they alone are more interesting than half of alliance races tbh, so, i don't see problem
    Maybe...but doesn't mean should get yet another human race...I'd love Arakkoa...or lest interestingly high elves...but alliance feels almost like a humans only club...ran by a human...Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes have their own little continent while the Elves and Draenei are off on their own little islands in the middle of nowhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Maybe...but doesn't mean should get yet another human race...I'd love Arakkoa...or lest interestingly high elves...but alliance feels almost like a humans only club...ran by a human...Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes have their own little continent while the Elves and Draenei are off on their own little islands in the middle of nowhere.
    well its a bit hypocrite asking high elves( blood elves) when you think vrykuls don't fit right?

anyway, i want a lot of races, but thematic talking, if the next expansion is indeed sea related, ogres and vrykuls are perfect combo imo, other races can wait they turn
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-08-04 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well its a bit hypocrite asking high elves( blood elves) when you think vrykuls don't fit right?

anyway, i want a lot of races, but thematic talking, if the enxt expansion is indeed sea related, ogres and ykuls are perfect combo imo, other races can wait they turn
    Why I said less interesting lol, but I know the odds are slim to nothing it will ever happen...I just like Elves I guess.

I would say give me Night Elves, High Elves, and Nightborne as my own little faction and you can have what ever you want on the Alliance!

I would race-change to Vrykul in a HEARTBEAT!!!

Warrior, probably Death Knight, possibly Hunter and/or Shaman... Yeah, I would be STOKED!!!

Deleted
    Guilneas was under horde atack before the wall broken, you can do their initial quests and you will see, but only when the wall fall, they could invade easly
    Ye it was, like other zone in Azeroth BUT the CATACLYSM was the deus ex machina that let them towards Alliance, I mean, Gilneas lasted til cata w/o problem.
    Shattering happened->new race.

easy like that

Obviously will not be a simple naga attack lol, would be like a huge sea invasion wild n'zoth forces, to dominate the surface
    A massive invasion isn't really a huge lore device to add a new race, even panda were a mere consequence of the shattering tbh

yeah, you have to create, but still is actual content to o, no problem, and yes, ogres are races left to be plaayble, stop denying this
    Ogre are not even fitting the horde lore ATM stop pretend that they will be added, this isn't war2 the only remote way to add Ogres aka big white Orc #fantasy, is to make Rexxar warchief w/o killing Sylvanas or dethrone her.

YEAH, but, "they want to se" = They could be, how did you didn't get? again, ores was going to be playable in cataclysm, they chose goblins because they are more easy and a gnome counterpart to horde
    They COULD be is a mere wish also a bit of context would have been nice since the "I would see Naga/Goblin playable" was dated back to TBC things were pretty "open" back then.

so what?
    The problem is 1 Vrykul are redundant human 2 ogres seems just big white orcs, nothing really "fresh and new" 3 they need to resize them to be playable and this make them "smaller" than in game ogre and that is ridicolous.

how they can't create? almost everything we have by now is create pós war 3 LOL, there is no usch thing as "stick to warcraft lore"
    Let's see.

Vanilla Races : All from war 3.

TBC Races : From war 3 -> Ye draenei are just non wrinlky Broken from outland.

Vanilla and TBC Classes : all from war 3

Wotlk Hero Class DK : From war 3

Cata Races : From war 3 -> Worgen are "new" but not "from scratch" since a Werewolf is something that existed in RPG prior to wow.

Mop Races+Class : Panda from War 3 and Brewmaster from War 3

Legion Hero Class DH : From war 3

Villains/Enemy : Black Dragons? War 3 check // Burning Legion? War 3 check // Undead? War 3 check // eldritch horror? War 3 check // naga? war 3 check

So....i don't see a lot of "100% new" ideas, not that this is a bad thing, but i don't see enough "HEY THEY WILL INVENT NEW RACE FO SURE"

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, i want a lot of races, but thematic talking, if the next expansion is indeed sea related, ogres and vrykuls are perfect combo imo, other races can wait they turn
    BELF are from war 3 sorry.

Also that was a "twist" to add a formely alliance race to the horde faction due to their habits.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    Ye it was, like other zone in Azeroth BUT the CATACLYSM was the deus ex machina that let them towards Alliance, I mean, Gilneas lasted til cata w/o problem.
    Shattering happened->new race.

easy like that
    so? whats the point? do you realize they can make another deus ex machina over again? or just some stupid thing like the turtle island?

A massive invasion isn't really a huge lore device to add a new race, even panda were a mere consequence of the shattering tbh
    it could be, nothing says it can't, you are eing too much mind closed about new things.

Ogre are not even fitting the horde lore ATM stop pretend that they will be added, this isn't war2 the only remote way to add Ogres aka big white Orc #fantasy, is to make Rexxar warchief w/o killing Sylvanas or dethrone her.
    are you blind or something? im not pretending they will be added, im saying they could be there is a big difference, lore could be created

They COULD be is a mere wish also a bit of context would have been nice since the "I would see Naga/Goblin playable" was dated back to TBC things were pretty "open" back then.
    is a wish o something who can happen, why are so upset about? there is possibilities

The problem is 1 Vrykul are redundant human 2 ogres seems just big white orcs, nothing really "fresh and new" 3 they need to resize them to be playable and this make them "smaller" than in game ogre and that is ridicolous.
    ingame model don't show how trully the race is anyway, again, you could play with vrykul and ogres with toys, and they are big, and hae no problem

this argument about "reduant human and big orcs could be used to blood elves, as they are just a bit different night elves, not make sense, they are different enough

Let's see.

Vanilla Races : All from war 3.
    gnome race is not war 3 race
    TBC Races : From war 3 -> Ye draenei are just non wrinlky Broken from outland.
    still created after war3 from a retcon

Cata Races : From war 3 -> Worgen are "new" but not "from scratch" since a Werewolf is something that existed in RPG prior to wow.
    so if they are from other rpgs but not wow is ok? rofl, they didn't existed on warcraft lore, they create

So....i don't see a lot of "100% new" ideas, not that this is a bad thing, but i don't see enough "HEY THEY WILL INVENT NEW RACE FO SURE"
    again you being naive, i said almost everything was about lore, not about playable races and classes

everything you listed was expanded and/or retconed after war 3, many things are created after, like the void lords, and others stuff

this mentality of "they can't create more they need stick with the lore" is dumb, night elves didn't existed on warcraft 1 and 2, only in 3, after that they expanded they lore so heavy that now they are one of the most iconic races, create new things is good and also healthy

BELF are from war 3 sorry.
    ?

and? they are already playable, they will not be again, on the alliance side