Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    New character models.
    You know you can just turn them off right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Russian players in my x-realm hub.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    All audio lines from bodyguard followers in combat helper mode (especially the demon hunter naga bodyguard, so help me...)

cross realms would be #1 choice.

They should of merged.

Mages. They just whine the most and usually its over dropping from #1 to #2 in damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    If wanting the game to not be designed around selfish assholes is what you mean by all games to be the same, then yes, that is what I want.

Would you ever make friends with the guy lowest on the damage meters in any raid? Would you even consider socializing with them? Probably not. That's the culture that meters fosters. The game should be focused on group achievements and making friends with people you play with after you've accomplished something together, rather than viewing everyone as a statistic and basing relationships purely on performance. It's hard to ever build those bonds when the culture of the game has been designed around meters. Sure, the problem is far deeper rooted than just meters, but it's a start.

I have the same views on MOBAs. Games like DOTA and LoL which have individual exp/gold/gear progression tends to foster greater toxicity than Heroes of the Storm, which has team-based progression instead. I think that is what WoW should foster. Less individual egos, more focus on teamwork and social achievements.
    Look, it's like this: you are bad, you're dragging your team down. You're clearly not supposed to be there. Well, WoW is not all about raiding. Simple as that. Do you want to have lazy people at work? No, it's not cool when people around you are slacking. And teamwork...well, teamwork is cool and all but if you're not trying to improve then what are you bringing to the team? Jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    I think the problem there would be determining what difficulty to make it.

If raiding had any hope of surviving at one difficulty, it would need to be probably not much worse than normal mode... Otherwise too few people would be using them.

Raids are a big expense, so they really need to have good participation in order to justify the cost.
    I agree with that. It's not ideal but that's when I loved the game the most.

Having to progress through Kara with 10 to build up to Mags and Gruul...and then to tier 5, etc. I really liked that not every raid was there for every player at all times. I enjoyed having to utilize every raid in the game to progress throughout the expansion, even when you were two tiers behind on that character.

Give people a catchup mechanism when the final raids hit (new dungeons, world quests, zones, etc). Nerf the previous raid a little bit each time a new one comes out. By the time the final tier hits, you can easily get through the previous ones to experience the game.

I believe that one area of progression that has been lost is expansion-long raiding progression. You can ignore entire pieces of content and just get into LFR when it's out for the next tier. While I do use LFR, I would rather not see the final raid until I've been through the others and built my toons up. But that's just me, and I'm for sure in the minority.
    Last edited by Revak; 2017-08-06 at 02:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren for sure
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Warrior

10/char

Cross-realm zones. I miss when server reputation actually mattered.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor. Just erase that entire expansion and pick up from MoP again. WoD completely fucked the lore imo by introducing time travel in such a dumb way. It feels like they have been throwing bandaids on it since and it keeps getting more and more fucked. I honestly don't even know if Blizzard themselves can keep it straight anymore.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Power creep. 1k dps increase per expansion would've been sufficient.
    I am pretty indifferent to the power creep issue.

That said, they could never use a flat number (like 1,000) as a target for power creep... They would have to use a percentage of some sort.

The reason being that a flat number increase would feel less awesome with each step you take. So going from 1k to 2k would feel awesome, because you doubled in power (an increase of 100 percent!)... But a few expansions later when you go from 6k to 7k (about a 16 percent increase in power) and it takes almost two years to get there, you would not get much of a rush from your upgrades.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2017-08-04 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    People who just come up and whines without any good reason to do so. Remove them. Erase them.

They should make a rule, against people creating up ridiculous and " just for the sake of hate" threads.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-05 at 12:30 AM.

One thing to delete? Such a good question. Not sure but what's coming to my mind is the legendary system in Legion. Can't think of anything as stupid as it that. I never want to see that in another xpac. What a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Factions /10char

That's an interesting choice. Just curious, is it because of world pvp? Or limited people to group up with?

It'd be interesting if they actually did this. Or experimented for a tier or even a single raid/zone with this.

Cross server things/shards (for most things). Things like AV and IoC could still be cross server as well as LFR since they aren't individual based (and since I can only remove one thing). But half the fun I had while leveling was running across the same players, horde or alliance.

I remember this one retadin I kept running into on my Orc warrior throughout different zones while leveling towards the end of Vanilla. We would stumble into each other, fight a couple times, and then continue on our way until we met again. When we both hit 70 when BC finally came out, it was a real treat to run into each other in BGs. Regardless of what the objective was, we would end up death matching a good portion of the match. I would regularly look him up on the armory to make sure he wasn't out pacing me with gear, and it kept me wanting to continue pvping/pveing partially so I would be ready when we ran into each other again.

Even with thousands of players on the server, it still felt like a small world where the connections you made with other players were meaningful. You knew who the competent players were and built up a friends list of regulars to run dungeons with and you had connections with most guilds on your server because people would regularly jump between them due to schedule changes/progression levels.

Nowadays, I hardly know anyone outside of my guild, and with LFD you don't really need to run with them regularly outside of a raid unless you are doing Mythic+, which you really don't need to do unless you are a serious raiding guild. It just seems like most people I interact with are just a temporary means to an end that I will probably not meet ever again.

To many to name. I would want all of these removed: multiplide difficulties, playable menus (like the followers), CRZ/sharding, world quests, all layouts of RNG after the first one, maybe pandaren.