Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Stereotypes are just that. Nobody's ever gathered every single WoW-player or indeed other gamers to make some sort of objective study on the subject...

Plenty of people are hot, plenty of people are not, regardless of the hobby. And it's not like someone needs to be hot in order to recognize it in others...

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahaha! What an utterly retarded view. I don't think we can blame WoW when it comes to you.
    True, simply going by experience and the picture thread here

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people call crossdressers traps?

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally for me, if we're talking about your average, everyday man, then I'd say they'd look just as, well, plain as they did twenty years ago. At least, when I go out somewhere and I walk around, they look plain to me, but then again I don't go out much so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Haven't really noticed any kind of dramatic shift in looks, apart from fashion. So I'd say it's all the same more or less.

80's hair.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I like pre WW2 style and 70/80s. Nowadays I feel like most men try to either look hip hoppers or somekind monsters from those reality TV shows.
    I don't care if man is thin, small, tall, fat, "ugly" or anything like that. Main thing is: he has nice bushy beard.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why do people call crossdressers traps?
    because traps usually go a bit further than crossdressers.

they're usually fully feminine, some might even have breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    Aye. These guys are really sexy

I mean, you be you and all, and enjoy what you like - but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

80's hair.
    Well, having been born in the later moments of 80's, I can guarantee I wasn't around to see the fashion or looks of the time

I'm going with what I've seen with my own eyes, and not from what I've seen in movies/ TV on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Pre WW style can be faishonable as well. Nothing against a proper british gentleman

I don't think men (or women) are getting noticeably prettier in their natural form, but in terms of appearance, yes. Mostly due to evolution in the cosmetic technologies, wider spread of information regarding health, fashion and others, more acceptance among men of trying to look good, and of course, improvements in image edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disregarding fashion trends, hairstyles and so forth. No, but kind of yes. The only reason I say kind of yes is that it seems more and more people are taking more interest in their health and with science having made such advancements in certain areas it sure has helped men on average be attractive.

Credit to Eronote.
    Credit to Shiri for Avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Few people have said that...but I can honestly say I haven't seen a good one or one that wasn't worn by some generic hipster dufus.
    I've seen a couple on some dudes at the gym and they were rocking it. And then some who weren't, since it was the short hair variety and they didn't have the face to go with it.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Compared to 10-20 years ago? Nope, not really seeing much of a difference other than fashion. That's too small of a time frame to see any significant change in human physiology. And even then, 20 years ago was 1997, so even fashion-wise, there hasn't been a dramatic change.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    She's simply into younger men, because men from 20 years ago are 20 years older now.
    Actually, quite the opposite, she's generally into older men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    or traps(traps usually aren't going to fully transition, they're boys that want to just look like girls but still be boys).
    I won't lie, some traps are seriously hot. I'd probably date one, if that were an option, as I'm sure it would be an interesting experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    because traps usually go a bit further than crossdressers.

they're usually fully feminine, some might even have breasts.
    Are they doing so to just trick heterosexual men into sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    what??? I don't get it
    You don't have to be gay to find another same-sex person attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are they doing so to just trick heterosexual men into sex?
    some don't tell guys until the last minute, but i don't think most do it specifically for that reason.

Id say with the internet, alot more ppl know more about fashion/makeup/styles in general. At the very least younger girls today are far better at applying makeup than 15years ago where some girls would look like fucking Shrek from all the shit they put on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Nothing wrong with a beard if done right...I have one
    For some reason i sense weakness in men that take care of their beard too much, and in general.