Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    source pls?

as far as im concerned she hasnt mentioned a thing about what she's working on.
    amazon lists Paul S. Kemp as the writer for the troll war book.
    I remember a tweet some weeks ago where she said she's working for Blizzard now and writing a new novel for WoW - I just assumed she meant Troll Wars because that's the only novel "inofficially official" to be in the works now. Can be wrong about that though, sorry.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    yeah, right.

look at the comments already.
    people who don't understand character development don't like it? go figure.

I don't get people's denial in world of warcraft. Blizzard's "hints" are always very, very heavy handed.

And some of you talk about a naval expansion as if it's this OMG NO WAY THEY'D DO THAT sort of thing. For fuck's sake they made an expansion about alcohol abuse pandas and rapist monkeys, is naval combat THAT far fetched to you?

Kul'Tiras clothes, allusions to end of 7.3 indicating 8.0 direction, the writing's on the wall etched with fucking laser.

Quote Originally Posted by artline View Post
    https://twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/sta...08765101707268

So Jaina will represent Warcraft, it means... Next EXP South Seas?
    Look at the map kultiras is an island in lordaeron

For me it basically says, not void lords or some heavy void expansion, more like Kul'tiras and max some N'zoth Azshara expansion but totally not full void yet. Otherwise it would have Velen/Anduin as poster boys I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    No, it's not since Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kul tiras - Island - Pirates - Trolls - Sea - Naga - Kraken/N'zoth

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    No, it's not since Cata.
    Some official information or is just your headcanon

7+ Year Old Account
    blizz said multiple times that the cataclysm moved kul'tiras from its previous location.

the chronicle map depicts azeroth before the cataclysm, not after or during.

Formerly known as Arafal

Some official information or is just your headcanon
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...swers-round-1/
    Q: Will we be hearing from any of the old or neglected human nations in Cata, specifically Stromgarde, Kul'tiras, and the remnants of Alterac (hey, Deathwing paraded around as an Alterac noble before)?
    A: With the revamp of the classic World of Warcraft zones, players will get a chance to see how the fallen nations of Stromgarde and Alterac have fared over the last few years. Kul Tiras, the island nation, will not be visible at the start of Cataclysm – something about tectonic plates shifting it out to sea....
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Damn, that's a good art piece.

Is Jaina a playable Hearthstone and/or HotS champion? If no, she'll become one. I'd rather go with a void expansion. Maybe she can be a dungeon endboss there. Cuz AFA my uninformed me K, Kul'tiras is just a city, right? And it was in the game before, right? Or am I confusing it with another city?

Anyways, ATM south seas/naga exp sounds soooo boring, if we could face the void in (joking) dalaran 3.0 or exodar 2.0 as our main ciry. To me, the new 7.3 dungeon hints A HELL OF A LOT more towards a void expansion, than that ''kultiras'' armor set does.

Well, for me to rejoice: If, if we get a south seas/naga expansion next, it'll be made by the B-team, which was in charge for WoD. It'll be over fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Is Jaina a playable Hearthstone and/or HotS champion? If no, she'll become one. I'd rather go with a void expansion. Maybe she can be a dungeon endboss there. Cuz AFA my uninformed me K, Kul'tiras is just a city, right? And it was in the game before, right? Or am I confusing it with another city?

Anyways, ATM south seas/naga exp sounds soooo boring, if we could face the void in (joking) dalaran 3.0 or exodar 2.0 as our main ciry. To me, the new 7.3 dungeon hints A HELL OF A LOT more towards a void expansion, than that ''kultiras'' armor set does.

Well, for me to rejoice: If, if we get a south seas/naga expansion next, it'll be made by the B-team, which was in charge for WoD. It'll be over fast.
    ??????????????????????
    She is the original mage character
    ?????????????????????

And I dunno about HotS

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    people who don't understand character development don't like it? go figure.
    ask Horde fans

but anyway, would have liked Jaina to come back but the old Jaina not the WoW one.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    ask Horde fans

but anyway, would have liked Jaina to come back but the old Jaina not the WoW one.
    i am a horde fan and the horde has had next to no character development for any one other then thrall. garrosh got butcher vol'jin did nothing slyv hasn't really moved at all. thrall is the only horde leader or even member who has really moved any where and i don't think it was in a good direction.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    This. Don't get your hopes up about south seas just because Kul'tiras was a port city in wc3, fully expect it to become an entire continent and you won't be disappointed.
    Blizzard mentioned Dragons next expansion, that could mean Dragon Isles. Also you have this above the Demon Hunter class hall:

Which clearly shows Kezan on the globe, yet it doesn't appear on the current map of Azeroth.

Continent-size Kul'Tiras doesn't make much sense.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Considering the author of "tides of war" Chrissie golden I think isn't it? Now works for blizzard, wouldn't surprise me if Jaina is the focus, since the book she wrote was Jaina focused
    Christie also wrote Rise of the LK, The Shattering, and Twilight of the Aspects, Tides of War is just one book :P

Keep in mind that Sylvanas was the Warcraft representative last year and she barely has any presence in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i am a horde fan and the horde has had next to no character development for any one other then thrall. garrosh got butcher vol'jin did nothing slyv hasn't really moved at all. thrall is the only horde leader or even member who has really moved any where and i don't think it was in a good direction.
    Yup, I'm willing to let it go for now as the focus is basicly on neutral characters, aside from Velen. But boy her development better be meaty next expansion, especially with her sister coming back. And by meaty I don't mean killing another fucking warchief off to elevate the Alliance and faction conflict more. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Jaina and Sylvanas.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Fair point, hopefully she can put Jaina back on track towards a proper psychological progression and undo legion's fuck up.
    I don't know... after all since she was the one who wrote the books where Jaina becomes what is now... I do not have much faith :P