Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    OP is acting like the guy in my signature.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2017-08-05 at 02:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    eminder that is leak was the best imo

just take away the necromancer class and i buy it

Meh, I don't see it. We already have DK's and Warlocks that pretty much do everything a Necormancer should be able to do. Doesn't make sense. Playing a DK through legion, I definitely can see them bringing The Lich King back in some way, because that dude is up to something. But the next Expansion is probably going to deal with The Old Gods in some way. Jaina and the involvement of Kul'Tiras can be argued to a point, but I don't think that the old gods can.

Listen to all the people saying "Return" isn't catchy. Like you know better than Tolkien. kek.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

new expansion leaked!! Wrath of the Fall Return Rise Lich King Vrykul Ogre Kul Tiras Council of Glades Kul Tiras Naga

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Listen to all the people saying "Return" isn't catchy. Like you know better than Tolkien. kek.
    Haha, exactly.

Or Return of the Jedi.

Yeah what a lame title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibz View Post
    Meh, I don't see it. We already have DK's and Warlocks that pretty much do everything a Necormancer should be able to do.
    Yeah we already have Warlocks, we don't need Demon Hunters.

When will people understand that Necromancer relates to Death Knight in the same way that Warlock relates to Demon Hunter and Priest relates to Paladin.

Why do we need a cloth/range version of a heavy armor/melee class with the same theme? No one wants that. Remove Priests, we only need Paladins.

Pretty clear this is a fake.

My money would be on a Old Gods / Void Lords as the next expansion. (Reason: If we jail / kill etc the Legion and all it's might who is there to stand against the void ) I've seen little hints around in Legion with quests etc pointing to the Void Lords / Old Gods.

Pandarean Death Knights ...
    This is 100% fake , There were no Pandaz around at the time of Arthas-Arthas the Lich King in Northrend or any other place the Scourge had invaded

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Pandarean Death Knights ...
    This is 100% fake , There were no Pandaz around at the time of Arthas-Arthas the Lich King in Northrend or any other place the Scourge had invaded
    Gameplay > lore

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like they didn't even try. It's not realistically possible to add new races and a new class. Right after we just got a hero class.

This is fake because it's way too detailed. No way a leak would be this detailed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    This is fake because it's way too detailed. No way a leak would be this detailed.
    The Cataclysm leak was even more detailed. People always very conveniently forget this.

Deleted
    Why waste two possible expasion sets in one?

Anyway any return of the Lich King expasion will just happen in the Shadowlands

Alliance Vrykul.
    Immediately closed. It's just not going to happen. They aren't going to give one faction a new and unique race and give the other faction a larger version of one of their existing races. Vrykul will be Horde or a subrace. Never a full Alliance race.

Story details
    What an amazing story. A masterpiece, no less.

- Azshara wanted N'zoth to be her mate, so she will be avenging his death
    Thanks for a good laugh.

I still, as stated weeks ago, do not understand why this thread is still up. The leak is obviously fake and was deleted from reddit in literally a couple of hours after posting.

How did the OP come up with Pandaren DKs before Pandaren druids? They have Bear form baked in, for crying out loud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I still, as stated weeks ago, do not understand why this thread is still up. The leak is obviously fake and was deleted from reddit in literally a couple of hours after posting.
    I don't understand how things are run here mostly honestly.
    Mods can wave their banhammer for no reason and on top of that they can behave like douchebags, the same ones they like to ban, Jaylock keeps coming back, threads like this keep coming up and stay unlocked.
    MMOC is usually the first with news and a lot of threads are interesting, but it feels foul here.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    It's like they didn't even try. It's not realistically possible to add new races and a new class. Right after we just got a hero class.
    Mists of Pandaria added a race and a class. Yeah one more race wouldn't be too unrealistic to expect. Also two classes in two expansions back to back isn't impossible either. There is no logical reason why they would need one expansion in between as a buffer. They're gonna add new classes whenever they make sense. PvP Balance isn't a priority and if you look at the Demon Hunter, it's not that original of a concept and it only has 2 specs anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Immediately closed. It's just not going to happen. They aren't going to give one faction a new and unique race and give the other faction a larger version of one of their existing races. Vrykul will be Horde or a subrace. Never a full Alliance race.
    What? Vrykul are not just taller Humans. They are a unique race. Have you ever looked at their models? That's like saying Dwarves and Gnomes are just shorter Humans.