Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Or maybe you can realize there's more nuance to things than that?
    Nuance was never a thing of the alt-right.

To them, looking is exactly the same as peeping, staring, leering, glancing, glaring, glimpsing, peeking, skimming, peering and scanning.

"They are just all looking man I can't tell the difference so nobody else should be able to either"
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Police Officer "were you staring at this girls tits, sexually harrassing her"

Me "No"

Police Officer "We have no evidence to charge, be on your way"

Just don't let them video you staring.

Staring is not sexual and it's not harassment.
    These are just plain facts.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Staring is not sexual and it's not harassment.
    These are just plain facts.
    Correction: it's not always sexual nor harassment.

Arbitrarily claiming you are in the right doesn't simply make it so.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

Show us a real world example where staring is absolutely sexual, or harassment, or sexual harassment.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Sure, if it's inappropriate staring. Staring at someone's breasts, pecks, butt, mound or bulge is not alright behavior.

Of course, if you ignore the operative word of "inappropriate", I can see how you might think it's bullshit.
    bullshit, stop following the zombies statements, now we are not allowed to even to look? fuck that. sometimes it can be akward, but lets not go to corner and become radical on everything.

Or maybe you can realize there's more nuance to things than that?
    Nuanced? Really?

Is there like a class or training program we neanderthal men can attend to teach us these nuanced ways we can look at the opposite sex? I wonder how many dates I've missed out on because I wasn't looking at a girl correctly. This is absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

Nuance was never a thing of the alt-right.

To them, looking is exactly the same as peeping, staring, leering, glancing, glaring, glimpsing, peeking, skimming, peering and scanning.

"They are just all looking man I can't tell the difference so nobody else should be able to either"
    And that's ridiculous. If a person doesn't want you looking at them in any particular way they can make it quite clear. There is no need to file harassment charges. No wonder birth rates in the west are collapsing, people are too scared to even get to first base.

Deleted
    At which point does it become staring? 8 seconds? 8 minutes? When there is eye contact? When the person being stared at tries to cover up and the starer leans to get a better look? What if someone's just staring out into space, lost in thoughts, and someone just happen to be in the direction of their blank stare?

This is the kind of things that will keep me awake at night. Also a direct consequence of all those people saying we're getting less and less connected by burying our faces in phones and tablets, so when someone tries to break that, you know, by attempting to make contact with others through, say, words or eye contact, we get people thinking it's sexual harassment.

The thing to take from this study is obviously that we should all stick to our papers/books/phones/tablets and never, ever, ever, acknowledge people who claim that nobody's asking them on dates or anything. BECAUSE IT'S SEXUAL FUCKING HARASSMENT TO TRY UNLESS IT GOES THROUGH TINDER!

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nuanced? Really?

Is there like a class or training program we neanderthal men can attend to teach us these nuanced ways we can look at the opposite sex?
    I'm sure there are plenty of classes to help maladjusted manchildren whose parents didn't raise them properly.

I wonder how many dates I've missed out on because I wasn't looking at a girl correctly. This is absurd.
    I would posit that your lack of regular bathing is the bigger issue, TBQH.

Seriously, though, the fact that you're so shocked at the idea of social queues and body language is...well...I'm sure glad I'm not you.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Oh get over yourself. Here's a newsflash for you, a lot of women hate the modern feminists as well.
    Even more hate neo nazis that post propaganda on social media.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there like a class or training program we neanderthal men can attend to teach us these nuanced ways we can look at the opposite sex?
    Stop hating woman, learn to respect them, probably they will stop hating you then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Damn, they need to lock me up. I'm sexually harassing people all day 'er day.
    While your most annoying job in this forum seems to be to support racist and sexist discussion topics.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-08-05 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Which has nothing to do with what I said. If you want to go off on a tangent about how harassment is illegal, that's your business.

Staring is not harassment, and you don't have a right not to be uncomfortable or offended.
    But I just demonstrated that staring can be considered harassment in certain circumstances. I never even said I agreed with it, but I did demonstrate that it can be the case.

You even said it:

"Staring is not illegal. Harassment is illegal, and staring can be a form of harassment under certain circumstances. "

That is literally what I'm trying to say.

"I'm not wearing this revealing clothing for your eyes! - Only for high sexual market value men and myself!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I call the police at people for inappropriate staring at my belongings? Could be potential thieves?

I mean, sorry but we have to have room for people in this world.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So you want the police called every time it supposedly is?

It sounds like no one has ever stared at you in a sexual way, or found you physically attractive, so once again you are playing the "protector" or "white knighter" for women.

It's fucking creepy, and obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Sure, if it's inappropriate staring. Staring at someone's breasts, pecks, butt, mound or bulge is not alright behavior.

Of course, if you ignore the operative word of "inappropriate", I can see how you might think it's bullshit.

Showing your breasts mount bulge or ass in tight clothing ain't normal behavior either.

The people wearing them want to be stared at, they just only want certain people to.

Doesn't work that way
    Once more we are shown feminism is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    "I'm not wearing this revealing clothing for your eyes! - Only for high sexual market value men and myself!"
    /thread right there

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure there are plenty of classes to help maladjusted manchildren whose parents didn't raise them properly.

Seriously, though, the fact that you're so shocked at the idea of social queues and body language is...well...I'm sure glad I'm not you.
    Holy whiteknight. If you dress hot and show the goods people will stare
    Don't like it wear your stripper outfits in private

- - - Updated - - -

Holy whiteknight. If you dress hot and show the goods people will stare
    Don't like it wear your stripper outfits in private

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    A real man respects woman. A gentleman doesnt stare at secondary gender attributes as long he isnt invited.

The typical forum right wingkin with a hate for feminism neither respects woman, nor would he be even able to articulate properly if he met a woman. And grunting, staring at tits and saying "Me wanna fuck u" is only convincing a very small subset of woman. And it works even less if you are a skinhead with "racism" as tatoo on the forehead and obvious dental problems following a monthly hygiene agenda only.
    ???????
    Are you okay?

I find it hilarious that talking about "minorities" is completely taboo, but the blatant discrimination (with some of the nutjobs in this thread/forum for example) towards half the entire world's population is perfectly acceptable.

Hypocritical double standards!

Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-05 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I find it hilarious that talking about "minorities" is completely taboo on these forums, but the blatant discrimination (with some of the nutjobs in this thread/forum) towards half the entire world's population is perfectly acceptable.

Power plus Privilege, etc etc etc :P

If staring is a crime then this world is sick.

To complicate it even more, if we are travelling on a bus and I tell you an offensive lewd joke and a woman overhears and is offended by it am I sexually harassing her?
    You basically raped her in both your and her mind. You pig.