Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???
    People who aren't disgusting slobs.

Deleted
    I was just in Poland, and the McDonalds in old town Warszawa was the most advanced, fresh and amazing McDonalds I've ever been too. Order on a screen, even pay with your card underneath, take elevator upstairs and voila 5 minutes later we were served. Never having to talk to anyone either. Loved it, we ordered a lot too on the screen and it was all perfect.

Every McDonalds is run differently, they're not all the same.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Chill on the racism bro.
    There's a McDonald's on the not so good part of my hometown that everyone used to call "mcniggas"

Nobody wants to to go to there. It's like the elephant graveyard of fast food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think i might go for a midnight snack, I'm thinking maccas.

Deleted
    Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.
    Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???
    And lastly, I have written an email to corporate twice a week for the last 2 years requesting McDonalds switch to round cheese as square cheese causes my OCD to flare. The bun is round, the burger is round, why in the hell cant the cheese be round too!!
    I legit can't stop laughing at this, this is as american as it gets.

Complaining that their food isn't submerged in sauce, eating a burger and fries in such a manner that one napkin isn't enough to clean their face/hands and last but not least complaining that their cheeese isn't round. Not the fact that it's the cheapest cheese possible and it's not very good but the god damn shape of it.

Never change America, never change.

You need two packs of ketchup for ONE large fries?

Wow....

Today was the last straw and I have officially added McDonalds to my boycott list. I demand they either increase the quality of staff to make the food properly, or lower their prices. At almost $9.00 for a large Big Mac meal their prices are very close to what you would pay for a cooked to order higher quality (and more substantial meat patty) burger and fries at a diner or pub. The only reason anyone eats at McDonalds is speed. Here are a list of things that happen no matter which McDonalds Ive gone to, that continue even after repeated complaints to management.

Drive Thru is the priority. They couldnt care less about the people inside, as long as they meet that drive thru time goal, often cheating the clock by parking people after they order as well

Undercooking/not cooking food properly in order to rush people through the drive thru or to get them out of the lobby

Putting full to the top baskets of fries and chicken nuggets in the deep fryer which causes them to not cook properly because they are all crammed in. Regulations require baskets to be no more than 30% full. The workers are lazy and dont want to be constantly manning the fryers.

Pulling fries up 20 to 30 seconds early which makes them floppy and not golden brown. (same goes for hash browns in the morning)

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.

Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???

And their biggest offense - Leaving the damn cheese exposed to air all day!!!!! This cause the edges/corners to dry out and become nasty. The lazy asses cant even take the time to cover the cheese each time they pull a slice out of the bin

And lastly, I have written an email to corporate twice a week for the last 2 years requesting McDonalds switch to round cheese as square cheese causes my OCD to flare. The bun is round, the burger is round, why in the hell cant the cheese be round too!!

Am I the only one that is outraged by these things? People need to stop eating at MCDonalds to force them to change!
    i have a solution for you - learn to make burger yourself - then you will have cheaper much higher quality stuff - wtf you expect from fast food

Time to boycott all fast food restaurants?

Deleted
    How anyone eats Mc Donalds when theres normal restaurants serving hamburgers that arent made of plastic for 2 dollars more is beyond me.
    I only on occasion get KFC. And thats because breaded chickenwings are unobtainable here.

I've only gone there to get diet cokes in any size for $1...

And their biggest offense - Leaving the damn cheese exposed to air all day!!!!!
    No their biggest offense is that their food is unforgivably bland.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're getting upset over something like McDonalds so much that you're calling for a boycott you must not have much going on in your life. I hardly ever go to McDonalds unless I'm out on the road and I need to use the bathroom because I know their food is shit. If I want a burger I'll go to Five Guys. They make REAL burgers with REAL potato fries. McDonalds makes dry hockey pucks and salty ass fries from the freezer. Honestly I find their food gross. If you want fast food go to Wendy's or Chick Fil A or better yet if you want a burger go to a place like Five Guys or Steak and Shake or Checkers if you have those around. McDonald's is garbage.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-08-05 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Dream on mate
    It is going to happen if nothing else changes.

Once competitors offer better breakfast menus both McDonalds and Burger King are going belly up. Both Wawa and Tim Hortons are already stealing market share form McDonalds and Burger King. If Dunkin Donuts improves their breakfast menu then it will be even more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Not an issue in Denmark. Then again only White people to hire here.

Infracted - Trolling
    Trolling or not, you can tell a difference in the quality of service and food when you eat at a McDonalds in the city versus the suburbs.

The product is exactly the same, so you tell me, what's the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    It's true American McDonald's is shit... Not so true for other countries tho, Canadian McDonald's is okayish, decent fast food.
    Best one I've eaten was in Germany.

McDonald's has to follow country regulations and most of the time is prty flat on what's allowed. (Chicken mcnugget being a good exemple of that). They also buy almost everything in the country it's in and tend to adjust their menu for the country taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    If you're getting upset over something like McDonalds so much that you're calling for a boycott you must not have much going on in your life. I hardly ever go to McDonalds unless I'm out on the road and I need to use the bathroom because I know their food is shit. If I want a burger I'll go to Five Guys. They make REAL burgers with REAL potato fries. McDonalds makes dry hockey pucks and salty ass fries from the freezer. Honestly I find their food gross. If you want fast food go to Wendy's or Chick Fil A or better yet if you want a burger go to a place like Five Guys or Steak and Shake or Checkers if you have those around. McDonald's is garbage.
    McDonalds fries have really gone downhill.

Five Guys, Chick Fil A, Checkers, etc all offer better fries. Even In and Out offers better fries.

I would take White Castle fries over McDs fries.

Even Hardy's/Carl's jr fries are better.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    ~30 years ahead of you.

...and, $9 for a big mac? WTF is the matter with people.
    It's like $14 for a big Mac, a poutine and a drink in Canada.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, if you boycott a business you'll just look like a liberal! Crappy food, crappy pay and crappy service are hallmarks of Capitalism!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Trolling or not, you can tell a difference in the quality of service and food when you eat at a McDonalds in the city versus the suburbs.

The product is exactly the same, so you tell me, what's the difference?
    McDonald's quality of food is substandard whether it is city or rural.

You have to travel outside of the United States (Canada, Europe, Japan, etc) to experience a decent McDonalds establishment and even then it is not worth it.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2017-08-05 at 02:58 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    When was the last time you made a burger for yourself? Try it! You can have it just like you want!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.