Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Groupfinder

The current talent tree, I will remove it so they bring back the old one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Did you see the OP of this thread? Removing one anything from the game will change it. If I said "PVP" it would change this game after 13 years. Have you even seen the other suggestions in this thread? Multiple people have asked to remove raiding. I mention removing something that technically isn't even in the game, and you think it's the most absurd suggestion more than everything else in this thread? What is wrong with you?

I swear you're so caught up in your own opinion that you don't even realize what thread this is about. This thread is not about realistic solutions to WoW's problems. What's it to you if I want the game to have a community like GW2, Diablo or MH? I don't know why you're so offended by this that you need to push your own opinion on me.

Think about why you actually responded. What are your actual intentions here? You're not exactly convincing me any of my statements are wrong, and you're telling me you'd rather see the game improved differently. What did you expect from this, that I would tell you that you're right and your opinions are better than all the crazy suggestions in this thread? Get over yourself!
    What ... am i dreaming?

"Not actually in the game, but I'd get rid of damage meters entirely, including 3rd party programs. The game is kept back so much because of fine-combed balance issues that push developers to design around it rather than design away from it."

You started all this by saying "not actually in the game" so how can you even talk about it? Are you mentally unstable? Sir? Sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    Multiple raid difficulties.

Just make it one difficulty and have different size raids (ala Vanilla and TBC).
    If we took the BC raiding setup and applied it to Legion here's how it would go.

~50% of raiders would never get past EN and ToV. (Tier 4)

~50% of the remaining ones would not finish EN (Tier 5)

And only a small percentage of people would even get to see ToS (Tier 6).

Is that really what you want? For the average raider to only get 2 of the 5 raids the expansion has to offer, ala BC? For the average joe to have nothing to look forward to but 2 years of EN and maybe some ToV?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    What ... am i dreaming?

"Not actually in the game, but I'd get rid of damage meters entirely, including 3rd party programs. The game is kept back so much because of fine-combed balance issues that push developers to design around it rather than design away from it."

You started all this by saying "not actually in the game" so how can you even talk about it? Are you mentally unstable? Sir? Sir?
    Yet that wasn't what you had issue with. You didn't even mention it in your original reply, so why are you making a deal about it now? Probably because you have nothing left to respond about so you looked for any flaws in my statements to insult my intelligence so you could feel good about yourself.

This is my last reply. You don't actually care what's being said here, and it's clear enough to me that now you're only seeking attention through provocation. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-08-06 at 08:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    What ... am i dreaming?

This is not possible unless the ability to see the damage done by a player is removed from the game. If the damage data is sent to a client, it can be intercepted, recorded and parsed. As for the developers designing around it, if you took note in the interview, Haziwhatever said they, after 13 years, finally stumbled upon the idea of auras to allow them to tweak a spec up and down by adjusting the aura. This is what they did in the past when they screwed up hunters and just bumped aspect of the hawk. Why it took them this long to think of it, god only knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Because everyone is unemployed with no life like you?
    Sure mate, have a full time job but sure, be mad cuz bad

I honestly can't think of anything. My biggest concerns are escalating RNG and timegates, but I can't think of a single thing that is ruining my experience or the game. Typing this I thought of tokens, I would not mind those being removed and the game being a $15 a month or too bad kind of game again. Having the ability to use your credit card for unlimited gold is a very slippery slope that I don't like being on. It's all good though, so far.

Deleted
    Expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic raiding

The devs. Anyone responsible for WOD and LEgion
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Multiple Raid Difficulties.

Warlords of Draenor
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    The embittered cynic in me says remove Arenas - worst thing to be added to PvP ever.

However the realist in me says to remove the poor development designs - ability pruning, ruining of the feel of classes, making the game a pseudo-mmo like Diablo 3.

Can I delete Cataclysm through Legion and count that as one thing?

Deleted
    illidan, just the entire character.. begone thot

definitely rogues worst class ever added imo

Legion legendaries.

7+ Year Old Account
    The nostalgia glasses from everyone that constantly says X-expansion was better, when X-Expansion was bitched/whined/hated/called"dead/dying" just as much as any Expansion ever

The Blizzard store. I firmly believe that if a game uses a subscription model, everything should be available by playing the game. The store would be fine if the game was free to play.