Heroic progression ToS

We got goroth and harjatan pretty easily, what's the next easiest boss, we're having some trouble with the adds not getting cleaved down fast enough on Misstress.

Demonic Inquisition is pretty easy, so is Desolate Host, and Sisters. For Mistress, just tell people to cleave more or focus adds when needed.

Mistress is harder than Sisters or Desolate Host, I think.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Mistress is harder than Sisters or Desolate Host, I think.
    Logical progression would be DI, sisters, host and Mistress last, i agree.

Depends on healers, H Sisters can be a pain if your healers blow >.> so many shields to be healed off and they have to be on top of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Depends on healers, H Sisters can be a pain if your healers blow >.> so many shields to be healed off and they have to be on top of it.
    Mistress is also quite rough on your healers

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Mistress is also quite rough on your healers
    Yea, we have issues on that one too because my undergeared, no tier, monk can come in and wreck all our healers besides our disc (who's just insane with HPS), it's quite sad really... can't get rid of them though, not a big enough pool out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or, you can spread out so the shields don't do much damage when they explode.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I'd go for Sisters before Mistress. The only real hurdle is your DPS and healers getting the shields down fast enough. Apart from that most mechanics are fairly harmless. Whereas Mistress will punish you hard if you fuck up a Hydra Shot, whale or don't taunt properly. Host is also pretty easy once you get the positioning down for the adds and the link.