Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Because it would require Blizzard to make a new decent character, which is pretty much the content of their nightmares.
    Or they can make another Aggra

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Anduin happened to be gay, it would be interesting to see he getting married with another kingdom princess just for the sake of children. (More out of obligation than anything else.)

Because he's gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think it makes his character just more interesting when he's at least bi.

And there's nothing gross about being bisexual or gay.
    Anal is gross nomatter the genders
    Now add a fucking dragon into the mix.. And it is pretty darn fucked up

10+ Year Old Account
    It's total irrelevant if hes gay, bi or helisexual. He still needs to produce an hier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    It's pretty pathetic that a crowd of people that are probably the most relationship-challenged people in our population can't play a game without worrying about shit like this.
    It's more speculation who he would marry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    It's pretty pathetic that a crowd of people that are probably the most relationship-challenged people in our population can't play a game without worrying about shit like this. Stop projecting your insecurities onto pixels.
    who hurt you?
    change can't wait.

Anduin mind controls Jaina in the next exp, causing her to become sane again. Being thankful to Anduin she ends up cheating on Kalec and walks away with Anduin. The end.

7+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably make him gay to appease those people.
    /s

Anyway, A) Who cares.
    B) Probably will be arranged, maybe next expansion to Bring The Kingdom of Kul Tiras into the Alliance properly? I dont know lore much so yeah

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Or they can make another Aggra
    So make another boring character, which is just drowned out by other characters... Sure
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    And this Is where I'll remind people of the best match Anduin can possibly get... Calia Menethil, once she stops standing around the class order hall like she's a random nobody. There's a lot of story potential, not just for Anduin and Calia but just Azeroth. Calia can finally retake Lordaeron, take her place as Queen of Lordaeron & Stormwind - lots of potential In that alone. She'd take the lands of Lordaeron Including Capital City from the East, possibly alongside the newly Reformed Silver Hand as It's still part of the Alliance, surely. Or at least the human loyal parts of It could march with her since the Argent Crusade's neutrality has kinda been diminished with It's Integration Into the Reformed Silver Hand.

Then Gilneas takes Silverpine and attacks Capital City from the South. And the Horde could have a deciding moment of either abandoning Sylvanas or helping her, depending also on If she's still the Warchief at that point and not under Saurfang's boot.
    Nope Calia is 38 if we go by what is written (She was born year -6 we're now at year 32). She is older than Arthas and slightly younger than Varian. That alone would make her unnacceptable as it would make her close to or outside child baring age, everything about a marriage when it comes to Royal families is about politics and heirs. Calia gives neither. Lordaeron is dead, even if she hasn't renounced it (since the line was taken out of beta and never went to live) there's nothing left to take, plus her age makes it harder for her to have children and even if she could she wouldn't have that many years left. Not to mention the generational gap.

Really sad that perverts have to project their deviancy onto Anduin the PRIEST. How low can you go?

OT: He'll probably marry (you know, the divine consummation between man and woman) Calia Menethil, Tess Greymane, or some other lady yet to be introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Anduin mind controls Jaina in the next exp, causing her to become sane again. Being thankful to Anduin she ends up cheating on Kalec and walks away with Anduin. The end.
    I think this makes for a better plot if the mind controll just doesn't end.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So make another boring character, which is just drowned out by other characters... Sure
    Yeah, my point was kind of that it wouldn't exactly be the first time that blizzard created an awful character that is nothing but a story tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Tess Greymane? that makes the most sense because it would unite two human kingdoms forever.
    Yeah, I didn't even think about her. That'd be kinda cool tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess fighting a war against a universe spanning threat kinda bites into your social life.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Really sad that perverts have to project their deviancy onto Anduin the PRIEST. How low can you go?

OT: He'll probably marry (you know, the divine consummation between man and woman) Calia Menethil, Tess Greymane, or some other lady yet to be introduced.
    By that you mean wrathion for being a dragon, wrathion for being a man, or non-humans?

Everybody has fetishes and there is nothing perverted about homosexuality. Plus, Jaina already does a dragon, and said dragon would have done a freaking well if allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Idk, is there anyone that they can pair him with at all? And don't say that stupid Wrathion shit, that's retarded fanfic.

The only one I can think of is Vanessa Vancleef, unless they plan on introducing a young female character in the next expansions.
    But who knows, they might not even bother giving him a partner.
    Age doesn't really matter in a political marriage, that is of course if Anduin is planning to have a political marriage.

Vanessa VanCleef, I don't know. She isn't a noble but I guess Anduin may try to pick someone from the commons, someone who understands the poor, underclass people and can help him rule with justice and equity. But Vanessa is also a criminal, Anduin's advisors would be strongly against a marriage with her.

I imagine Genn would try to arrange a marriage between her daughter Tess Greymane and Anduin. His only male heir is dead so instead of leaving the family to cease he'd rather have it merged with a stronger, better family.

Calia Menethil is also another possible candidate. But I don't think she is interested in oppressing her claim to Lordaeron anymore. Anduin is a pacifist so he wouldn't also want to risk going to a war between to factions again, since Lordaeron is largely a Forsaken territory now.

You know those rainbow (pride) coins Kadgar has you pick up in broken shore? They are for Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    By that you mean wrathion for being a dragon, wrathion for being a man, or non-humans?

Everybody has fetishes and there is nothing perverted about homosexuality. Plus, Jaina already does a dragon, and said dragon would have done a freaking well if allowed.
    All of the above. And homosexuality at its core is a perversion from humanity's biological endgame.

pretty sure his man is wrathion