Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Ok where's your source on that? Because I have a source that says otherwise.
    CDC released a report in 2013 that, "Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]" [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]" [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%]."

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...n-or-bisexual/

Extreme. Minority. They just happen to be very vocal about wanting so very badly to be tolerated and accepted as normal, which it's patently not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Extreme. Minority. They just happen to be very vocal about wanting so very badly to be tolerated and accepted as normal, which it's patently not.
    And nowhere in your source does it state that it's unnatural or against nature. Nor does it state that it's not to be accepted as normal.

Also 10% of people are left handed do you see them as abhorrent?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Not true, sometimes female draenei just throw their panties at male worgen.
    I think I've read a fan fiction about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

And nowhere in your source does it state that it's unnatural or against nature.

Also 10% of people are left handed do you see them as abhorrent?
    You asked for a source on whether or not they are an extreme minority. I've proved this. It being a perversion is fact, so there was nothing to prove on that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Lore wise, Anduin is like 17, and hes gone through a lot.

Him bumping uglies isn't exactly a crucial story point right now.
    guys at 17 are at there sexual peak...in real life he would be dragging hand maidens into bed every night.

Deleted
    You asked for a source on whether or not they are an extreme minority. I've proved this. It being a perversion is fact, so there was nothing to prove on that part.
    Lol you've not given me a source on it being a perversion other than your supposed "universal truth" observation you made.

Where's your evidence or facts that it's a perversion? I've already given you sources that prove otherwise. I'm waiting.

Ok where's your source on that? Because I have a source that says otherwise.

Here's an image that shows the acceptance and legality of homosexuality in the world

Source.

Almost the entire western world agrees that it's not a mental disorder and is normally accepted. So where's your source that the majority of the western world agrees with you?

So far I've given you source after source but you've given me fuck all other than your feelsies.
    just because people are not screaming something they believe like so many control freaks... doesn't mean they don't believe it down deep inside.

Lol you've not given me a source on it being a perversion other than your supposed "universal truth" observation you made.

Where's your evidence or facts that it's a perversion? I've already given you sources that prove otherwise. I'm waiting.
    Homosexuality and other deviant behavior is a perversion of the biological intention of man and woman. It happens, even in other species, but it's still a perversion of what's intended.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2017-08-11 at 04:44 AM.

Deleted
    Homosexuality and other deviant behavior is a perversion of the biological intention of man and woman. It happens, even in other species, but it's still a perversion of what's intended.
    Where. Is. Your. Source?

You don't have one, do you? Or else you would've already posted it to give credibility to your argument.

You're speaking out your arse and you have no evidence to back it up here. You're a bigot. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Uh. He's the heir to Stormwind. If he wants to continue his legacy, shouldn't he find someone? Especially now that the legion is turning weak humans like Varian into goo.
    He's gay, didn't anyone tell you?

Ah, bigots. Never change.

Where. Is. Your. Source?

You don't have one, do you? Or else you would've already posted it to give credibility to your argument.

You're speaking out your arse and you have no evidence to back it up here. You're a bigot. Case closed.
    Life. Existence. Man and woman copulating is the only natural way to procreate. Anything but that is a perversion, a deviancy, an abnormality, a fetish. If you need a source for that, Lord help ya.

Attack, attack, attack, because you have nothing else to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Ah, bigots. Never change.
    Case and point.

Deleted
    Life. Existence. Man and woman copulating is the only natural way to procreate. Anything but that is a perversion, a deviancy, an abnormality, a fetish. If you need a source for that, Lord help ya.
    Ok I can make an observation about life and existence that the sun revolves around the earth because from our vantage point we're stationary and the sun moves around us from our vantage point.

Prove me wrong.

Ok I can make an observation about life and existence that the sun revolves around the earth because from our vantage point we're stationary and the sun moves around us from our vantage point.

Prove me wrong.
    Yup. Had to move the goal posts because you couldn't refute what I've just said.

Deleted
    Attack, attack, attack, because you have nothing else to stand on.
    And yet here you are, calling a group of people abhorrent because they don't line up with your world views.

Not only are you a bigot but you're a hypocrite.

Deleted
    Talking about arranged marriage for anduin is silly.

In an arranged marriage the partner is selected by a child's parents, or in rare cases, elder siblings.

Anduin has neither. There is also no one in a position of actual power over him. He is king.

If he chooses to marry someone for political reasons rather than romantic ones, that's still not an arranged marriage.

Deleted
    Yup. Had to move the goal posts because you couldn't refute what I've just said.
    How have I moved the goal posts? I've done the exact same thing you've done.

I've made an observation about the world that seems logical to me at first glance and I'm asking you to disprove that.

You've still not provided sources btw.

And yet here you are, calling a group of people abhorrent because they don't line up with your world views.

Not only are you a bigot but you're a hypocrite.
    Calling something what it is is different then attacking because I have no substantive argument. Difference between me and you.

Rather than refute this - Life. Existence. Man and woman copulating is the only natural way to procreate. Anything but that is a perversion, a deviancy, an abnormality, a fetish.

You come back with more fluff and vitriol.

Deleted
    Calling something what it is is different then attacking because I have no substantive argument. Difference between me and you.
    Calling something what it is is useless if you have no evidence to support it.

Where's that source?