Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's a wonderful logic. "Genn is innocent for actually doing that, he was triggered by an order of retreat the Alliance had fucks to do about".

That's rough. Or raw, depending from how the parts are served on table.
    Soft and squishy, delicate on the palate and smooth enough to not leave fibers between the teeth. I wonder how Sylvanas would taste, probably like she presents herself, portable semen storage.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2017-08-03 at 02:07 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Soft and squishy, delicate on the palate and smooth enough to not leave fibers between the teeth. I would how Sylvanas would taste, probably lik she presents herself, portable semen storage.
    Wow, I actually gagged. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Wow, I actually gagged. Bravo!
    I'm a prince charming. And I deseve more than a slut with lips smelling like a wet cock. Not my kind of morning dew.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-08-03 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a prince charming. And I deseve more than a slut with lips smelling like a wet cock. Not my kind of morning dew.
    too much hentai
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    You mean like being the supreme commander of the Horde forces at the Broken Shore, sounding the retreat that led to Varian's death and thus an even deeper rift between the Horde and the Alliance? Yeah, I'm sure that won't come back to bite her.
    that was nothing related to "warchief" command

in fact she did more as non-warchief than warchief, hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Here comes El, ever thirsting bull whose will is brass and tears deflorate the gullible.

Only Garrosh was a true Warchief. Green human is a prime example of what a WARchief should not be. Race traitor and naive fool who should be fed with mutilated parts of Durak. H-h-help'Jin is limp wrist incarnation. Then there is Bitchvanas, spoiled goods elfette. Who the hell thought that a woman can become a leader of the Horde? Ridiculous notion.
    i already miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

im almost 100% certain you'd be going "lol she is a coward why didn't she go herself" if she had sent someone else.

actually the forsaken new something was going on IIRC . But when they figured it out the forsaken had already left for Northrend and Varimathras killed the one who found out. Ill look it up later when I don't have to be on data. Just have to remember the forsaken's name.
    I don't see how going through the front with Tirion and the rest of them would be cowardly but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Just to add, she wasn't actually Warchief yet. She wasn't officially put in charge until after they got back to Orgrimmar when Vol'Jin died. Also, Baine was still able to fight. But he's never been in a full scale war battle before; only the little skirmishes with the Grimtotem. Even when he was re-taking Thunder Bluff from Magatha, it wasn't much of a fight. He buddied up with Jaina (and Anduin) to get money to pay Gazlowe for weapons and troops. It's safe to say that his inexperience would have quickly caught up with him without VJ and Thrall backing him up.

I agree otherwise.
    Well no, on Baine he literally went down, he gets injured in the middle of the battle (before the third wave) and they have to pull him out of the fight.

What's to hate about her? She's done jack shit yet, same as the late, ungreat, forum-bait, troll of hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    Well no, on Baine he literally went down, he gets injured in the middle of the battle (before the third wave) and they have to pull him out of the fight.
    So did everyone except Sylvanas. I don't remember if the goblins or BEs leaders were there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    too much low quality hentai for people with bad tastes
    Fixed, please be more precise next time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    You mean like being the supreme commander of the Horde forces at the Broken Shore, sounding the retreat that led to Varian's death and thus an even deeper rift between the Horde and the Alliance? Yeah, I'm sure that won't come back to bite her.
    Well.... It was that or have alot of dead horde leaders xD

And she was not the supreme leader, Vol'jin was. She could do it because she was the only one to have moving troops left in the form of the lesser val'kyrs.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope, that Blizz next expansion will put focus on the Horde and Alliance again. Not as in direct conflict, but as moving and acting chess pieces in a cold war, that sometimes becomes a bit hot here and there.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    Hmmm, I must have forgotten that. My mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Hmmm, I must have forgotten that. My mistake.
    I mean...

0:12, 0:49, 0:54.

Pretty easy to make mistakes when Blizzard's storytelling consistence is below sea level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fixed, please be more precise next time.
    as you command hentai overlord
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    Ok so as the title says. I HATE this change to her character. I really liked Sylvanas when she was plotting behind the scenes and I felt it made her a interesting character. But her as warchief makes me so mad why give Voljin that whole arc in MoP if they were just going to kill him off an expansion later after doing nothing. I really hope the theory of her being behind the whole thing is true : /. but yeah what do you all think I personally hope that voljin comes back somehow or someone else takes over I hate the idea of the forsaken being the front of the horde.
    Whorechief Sylvanas is unfit to rule over the Horde.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    You can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    We've got an overflow of style and class in this thread, no doubt about that.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

how is she a whore lol
    change can't wait.

Warchief Sylvanas right? i think you misspelled War.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Maybe not that soon, but i am pretty sure they will use Grommash at some point.

Sylvanas is being prepped for the inevitable Wrath 2 expansion.
    Not sure if Grom will show up anytime soon, would seem a bit far-fetched. I also feel like blizz wants to leave the that in the back burner. They left it open ended and i think we are beyond the point to justify an intervention from the Alternate Universe.

As for Sylvanas, why would she be part of a wrath 2 expac? Arthas is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    As for Sylvanas, why would she be part of a wrath 2 expac? Arthas is dead.
    'Cuz she's the Lich Queen duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    It just seems out of character for her considering the way she is/was and it happened so randomly. I love the rest of Legions lore but I feel its such a waste of Voljins character.
    So then your hatred boils down to nothing more than an adult tantrum because you don't get your preferred warchief? You said it yourself you liked her character... she hasn't really done anything out of character in Legion, or anything of note at all really.