Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    This one feels a little too fast to me? But I guess that's just my perception. I feel like Tomb just opened!
    Doesn't negate tomb, more like the 7.2 nerf to NH was. Tomb is still 77 daysish (I say ish, cause Thanksgiving may throw it off) after this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Doesn't negate tomb, more like the 7.2 nerf to NH was. Tomb is still 77 daysish (I say ish, cause Thanksgiving may throw it off) after this patch.
    You're right, but it still feels fast for a pretty major nerf to the current content. I wish they'd release the major patch (ie 7.3) closer to the raid patch (ie 7.3.5), rather than spending basically half of the calendar with us doing a raid that's located in an outdated zone. That just seems really wonky to me. I feel like a 7.3-esque patch should come out no sooner than maybe 3 weeks before the raid opens.

You're right, but it still feels fast for a pretty major nerf to the current content. I wish they'd release the major patch (ie 7.3) closer to the raid patch (ie 7.3.5), rather than spending basically half of the calendar with us doing a raid that's located in an outdated zone. That just seems really wonky to me. I feel like a 7.3-esque patch should come out no sooner than maybe 3 weeks before the raid opens.
    It feels like that because its always been like that. This just ends up being better pacing than before for them, think about it, every 77 days either a raid or world content comes out. Right now people who don't raid haven't had new world content since 7.2 (154 days before 7.3), and when argus raid releases we'll have been in the ToS for 154 days. Its a much cleaner and steady release cycle, if not a bit weird feeling after like 12 years of the same hodge podge of patch releases. Soon we'll forget the old way and this will feel normal.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    It's a joke. I don't remember the context, and it isn't funny, but I can tell it's a joke.
    It is not a joke, every patch has been 77 days after the last since 7.1
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    in 21 days from now we`ll be on argus

10+ Year Old Account
    This one feels a little too fast to me? But I guess that's just my perception. I feel like Tomb just opened!
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    I remember when seasons were actually much longer...seems like this season just got here....
    This is why the Mandela effect is bullshit

OT iirc it has been 11 week (77 day) patches for a good while now

and im completely looking forward to some new zome stuff, bring it on!
    Last edited by Wramp; 2017-08-08 at 07:13 AM.

7.3 + PVP season 5 on 29th

7.3.5 + Argus raid + PVP season 6 right after Blizzcon in early december

7.4 small content patch preparing us for the new expansion + pvp season 7 in March

new expansion in June

7.3 = August 29th
    7.3.5 = Nov. 14th
    8,0 = April~Aug 2018