Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ... because with all that searching for peace and all the searching for the light and all the searching for howtobemydad .... he forgot to search for his penis.

"damn it, i forgot to fuck!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Homophobe, in this day and age, tsk tsk

- - - Updated - - -

Is being gay something that is considered unclassy? Are you some kind of homophobe or something?
    It's not homophobic to realize that having maybe 1-2 characters(we have 2 lesbians) in the wow lore is actually indicative of the actual population. Just like demanding the Oscars have more black nominees than the population should if you go by per capita is ludicrous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Ah, this was like 14-16 years before TBC.

Welp, Twisting Nether is weird, but this time relativity actually explains how demons can reform there so "fast", I mean they might be spending hundreds or thousands of years reforming, even w/o Argussian boost, but to us on Azeroth it's actually like few months or years.

As for Turalyon, his gear is enchanted and/or reforged by Light, so I guess same goes for his body, he might be on some Light enhancement drugs He may actually be WoW analogue of space marine (WH40K style) at this point.
    The whole time flowing differently in the twisting nether is not real. That would mean that all warlock, demon hunter, and priest(as well as Paladins since they visited the priest order hall) and anyone who went to Niskara in their campaign would have screwed the entire fight on Azeroth as they could have come back a thousand years later. It's a garbage thing and not canon as seen in game.

I'd also like to see an actual quote from Turalyon saying he personally fought for a thousand years.

Deleted
    Anduin knows about his shortcomings. He prays everyday that someone replaces him and he can finally become a hikikomori.

Maybe you missed Anduin and Wrathion confessing their 'friendship' for one another sitting close to one another on a bench on a balcony under moonlight. Actually, I'm not surprised, not many read the books.

Because we don't deserve that sort of suffering.

With any luck, he'll wind up with someone who's already lost their mind, so that'll save us some time. That, or he'll just have a wedding one day and we'll be spared "Blizzard Flavored Romance" because they're terrible at it. Perhaps the Legion will abduct him and he'll come back corrupted into a Shadow Priest (with a strong leaning toward "Discipline") and have a harem and make half demon babbies.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Because he looks like he would be the sort of guy to post a thread on MMO-C for love life advice and seek acceptance of his sense of entitlement.
    No women wants to take part in that mess...

I'd have to agree that his greatest potential romance is likely with Wrathion.

Does he have much involvement on Argus? Haven't seen him so far on the PTR, just mostly the draenei

Azeroth has been a busy place for rulers for the last decade or two.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    A seventeen years old that was being trained as a priest, whose father just died on a World-ending threat and war and became the leader of a military faction. Girlfriends aren't on his top list "to do" right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They could adopt a child that's lost its parents during the invasion of the Legion.
    And then the House of Nobles would dethrone Anduin as King and put some other noble as the new king.

he is gonna marry sylvanas by 8.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    So assuming he marries a human, that basically means one of the following; Jaina Proudmoore, Tess Greymane, Calia Menethil, Lorna Crowley, or Vanessa VanCleef.
    Or some Stormwindian noble that we don't know about yet. Like Varian and Tiffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    It's not a joke, it could legitimately happen.
    Besides what is funny about being gay? You must be quite a hater, do you also hate trans genders as much?
    Clearly you have trouble with basic reading comprehension. I never said I have a problem with homosexuals or find them funny. In fact, one of my closest online friends is gay.
    It's just tiring to see people say that a character is gay in a piss poor bottom of the barrel effort to demean them. It's childish and this backwards ass mindset needs to fucking die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizzard sucks at relationships.

actually for blizzard's sake i hope they keep it open ended so that when he does it's some random "noble" who turns out to be like onyxia 2.0 -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Wrathion would be a hilarious choice, given how long Onyxia spent trying to infiltrate Stormwind's elite and Wrathion just waltzes in and gets hitched.
    I didn't even think about this...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Perversions? Are you serious? It's not even an opinion, it's just homophobia. I'm usually somebody who prefers not to have sexual agendas in video games (I'm somebody who totally dislikes everything BioWare does in this regard) but your load of bs here is just sickening.
    Apparently you don't understand what the word perversion means. Such an extreme, minority abnormality needs to be left out of WoW, full stop.

It would cramp his style when hanging out in the Goldshire inn.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Because Blizzard sucks at relationships.
    kill off malfurion and have tyrande evolve as the grieving vengeful window pls
    change can't wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Uh. He's the heir to Stormwind. If he wants to continue his legacy, shouldn't he find someone? Especially now that the legion is turning weak humans like Varian into goo.
    I think tess would be a perfect queen for him.. if not her than only other i can think of is vanessa vancleef both are in his age range was gonna suggest jaina but she's too busy getting the south seas kul tiras armies prepared and ready to aid us for when we return from argus to our troubled world enraged inc haos from the new baddies.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396