Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    OK sorry for the shit posts.

There is also a new CNN poll that echoes this one. Trump is in trouble.

I think the most damaging question is: "How much do you trust the things you hear in official communications from the White House?" Only 24% respond with "Almost All, or Most of it". In other words, 73% of the country doesn't trust official White House communications.
    I mean, he lies all the time, it's amazing that some still trust it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It technically does but party loyalty will keep them together, if you want republicans to turn on Trump in mass they have to start losing elections. There aren't many openly opposing him now that would change really quick if they feel that they are in danger.
    Yes and no. Weve seen their ability to fall in line no doubt. Having said that in addition to having a disnal approval rating trump has been throwing many well liked republicans under the bus. He threw his kwn AG under the bus ffs. Not sure how trump expects to get party loyalty...

I remember when every poll said Trump didn't stand a chance of winning lol absolute bullshit.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I remember when every poll said Trump didn't stand a chance of winning lol absolute bullshit.
    Are...are you trying to disqualify all contemporary polls with past polling inaccuracies that were still within margin of error and indeed did give Trump a chance of winning, contrary to what you claim?

Also, 538 lists Trump's approval rating at 36.6%, an aggregate of all polls. Not quite 33%, but it's been slipping a few points recently, and it certainly isn't anything to be proud of.
    Last edited by Underverse; 2017-08-08 at 01:18 PM.

I wonder if we'll see a President with single digit approval ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Trump could give Putin a handjob live on Fox News, and his base still wouldn't budge.

So no, we won't see it.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And he did lost the popular vote.
    You cannot win nor lose a popular vote, as that is defined strictly as the pool of votes in total. No candidate won the popular vote, nor did any candidate win the majority. Hillary won the plurality vote. Trump won the electoral vote, and thus the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/u..._U348kmpa.pdf/

For anyone wondering about methodology used in this polling sample.
    So about the same break down as registered voters nationwide. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I wish, lol. God knows why there are people, who enjoy this particular kind of character and behaviour in a person. Get some standards Trumpkins Oo.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Trump could give Putin a handjob live on Fox News, and his base still wouldn't budge.

So no, we won't see it.
    I think you're over estimating the attention span of Trump's base, not to mention a lot of them will die during his administration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    The polls were accurate. The day before the election they showed Hillary ahead by about the same margin that she won the popular vote with.

10+ Year Old Account
    His base that is there ironically is still there ironically. Rebels without a cause are indeed rebels without a cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing is really going to happen until swing districts start doing polling of their 2018 races.

When a republican in a mostly conservative area realizes that their opposition is <2% behind them in the polls people will start to panic and turn on each other and him.

You cannot win nor lose a popular vote, as that is defined strictly as the pool of votes in total. No candidate won the popular vote, nor did any candidate win the majority. Hillary won the plurality vote. Trump won the electoral vote, and thus the Presidency.
    pedantic arguments like this really don't convince anybody. We know what the popular vote means.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    pedantic arguments like this really don't convince anybody. We know what the popular vote means.
    Language is an incredible and mysterious power that should never be carelessly utilized.

How are the Dems ratings? Last I checked they were nearly the same as his, which is sad that even now they can't be more appealing than Donny.

Language is an incredible and mysterious power that should never be carelessly utilized.
    Everyone knows what the term means.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    How are the Dems ratings? Last I checked they were nearly the same as his, which is sad that even now they can't be more appealing than Donny.
    The Dems don't currently have a presidential candidate to take comparable ratings on. Hillary had really really bad ratings, but she was one of the more unpopular Dems in recent memory, and if the Dems run her again they deserve to lose again.

Dem's have no plan for 2018, much less 2020... This isn't the 2006 midterms, folks. There is no invasion of a country based on a lie or Abu Ghraib level fiasco going on.

Popular vote has a standard meaning. All you did was redefine it and then play word games, which is boring.

Weak deflection game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?