Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Since no one else has linked the image he posted I'll do it.

Well, that's certainly evidence.

Whether it's legit or doctored, I dunno, but it's pretty convincing

Well fake or not.

Thats the best way to have Nozdormu fall Ive ever read.
    Would also leave potential for thralls nemesis alternaye reality Blackmoore from the hour of twilight prequel book

7+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to believe they would only release 3 new zones

Cata had the whole old world updated and still managed to squeeze out 5 zones (6 if you count Tol Barad)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post

Cata had the whole old world updated and still managed to squeeze out 5 zones (6 if you count Tol Barad)
    What if each zone was the size of the Broken Isles. 3 Zones could mean a lot of things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    What if each zone was the size of the Broken Isles. 3 Zones could mean a lot of things.
    Then they wouldn't really be zones they would be more like continents which I would find hard to believe Blizzard could do 3 of for the launch

Then they wouldn't really be zones they would be more like continents which I would find hard to believe Blizzard could do 3 of for the launch
    My point was you don't know how large the zones are going to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    My point was you don't know how large the zones are going to be.
    I'm just saying judging by past expansion zone sizes that having a zone be the size of a continent is a little.......far fetched and they would most likely split a zone up into different areas as opposed to one massive zone
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2017-08-09 at 05:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Warlock and Human Shaman doesn't sound logical to me.
    --- https://www.youtube.com/citanoo
    --- http://www.twitch.tv/Citano
    * Former retail raider of <Pacifism>, <Forte> and <Envy>
    * Part of classic guild <APES> from day 1

Could also be their way to circumvent the cataclysm "problem" alledgedly caused by too much quest development time going into the old world. 2 less new zones at launch, no raid lost?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    Tauren Warlock and Human Shaman doesn't sound logical to me.
    Tauren grimtotem. Humans' quality is how varied they are, so explanations can come out of anyone's ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Could also be their way to circumvent the cataclysm "problem" alledgedly caused by too much quest development time going into the old world. 2 less new zones at launch, no raid lost?
    Legion has 3-4 raid tiers (If you count EN and ToV as their own tier) and they launched with 5 content packed zones at launch

Is the gaining of another raid tier really worth the loss of world content?

These are three argus /vashjir zone
    Sl
    They can be huge mutizoned though

The dragon Isles not isle

- - - Updated - - -

Legion has 3-4 raid tiers (If you count EN and ToV as their own tier) and they launched with 5 content packed zones at launch

Redoing the whole world and adding scaling is a little more than 3 zones0

I am referring to back in cata, where people claimed (I don't rememer whether there was an official word on this by blizzard) that the end game was lacking content due to the development put on the old world. Imo old world> raids. But then again, I am not a hardcore raider.

It's a shame this is probably fake, because I'm a fan of those plot lines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Like someone asked already before I dont really get who would leak this stuff from blizzard. Pretty sure the playerbase would rather wait for official announcement and panels. We know they are coming and we know blizzard offers alot of answer in those. Hard to understand why someone would do this for attention since they have to stay anonymous. I would understand if it was hack or something but these game leaks are usually coming from blizzard employees.
    Typically the real leaks come either foreign offices or third party companies, just small scale workers who can mostly avoid NDA breaches (because more often than not they've not actually signed it). They never have access to the actual content, as they'd have to sign a NDA to have access to it, but they work with people who do.

In short even the very best "leakers" aren't actually the source of the leaks, instead they know people who're involved in the game (typically not within the company) and have them release information. As for actual visual leaks, well they are very rare and pretty much can only come from testing and certification, so it's super likely someone is violating a NDA directly.

That brings us to this "leak" it noticeably has some inconsistencies that lead me to believe it's fake. In the actual image shown there are fairly significant grammatical errors, despite it being allegedly an official English slide. It also has a release date, which we will likely never get during a Blizzard announcement. Those two red flags are enough to make it super dubious at best.

One of the more believable ones, but there are a few things that make it fake, like the release date and the class/race combinations.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Deleted

Raid tiers isnt really a real thing.

We have raids, and some raids have tier gear in them.

This is the way blizzard has explained it.

Just because a raid does not feature tier gear does not mean it falls under a raid with tier gear(as in being the same tier). They are simply different raids.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to believe you could copy and paste the text from the page, meaning you obviously had access to a computer when viewing this, but were still incapable of taking a screenshot.

Either way, most convincing 'leak' yet. I genuinely don't know whether to buy into this or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Raid tiers isnt really a real thing.

We have raids, and some raids have tier gear in them.

This is the way blizzard has explained it.

Just because a raid does not feature tier gear does not mean it falls under a raid with tier gear(as in being the same tier). They are simply different raids.
    Yeah aq 40 doesnt even have a raid tier number. Sunwell is 6.5 onlt because the completely seperate models of tier armor shared a set bonus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Reading the page, I'm skeptical of "Vol'jin" and "Admiral Benn Greymane".

A Vol'jin revival is possible, however he is currently dead.

Genn is a king. Even being named Admiral of Alliance Naval Forces wouldn't change that. The use of Admiral over King sounds awkward.

Wrathion would be a welcome presence considering he's been missing all Legion.
    Loa Vol Jin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    All of that is true but the one thing this has going for it is that its not a recycle of circlejerked theorycrafting. Also a couple of points that seem kind of out there but would make sense if you think about it.

I wont rule anything out anymore after what we all thought of the WoD leak.
    Yeah a credible believable way for magni and nozdormu to fall and still pack azshara and nzoth in

Way better than sylvanas or Bolvar goes fuckin retard expansion

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I am referring to back in cata, where people claimed (I don't rememer whether there was an official word on this by blizzard) that the end game was lacking content due to the development put on the old world. Imo old world> raids. But then again, I am not a hardcore raider.
    End game =/= just raids. This would include world quests, class content, dungeon content (including mythic+), raids, end game campaigns such as the Suramar campaign and more.

Whatever dev time they spend on updating the old world is dev time lost on doing end game content. I'd rather spend time in places I haven't spent the last 10 years in, thanks.