Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    What would you rather the woman do?
    Follow the law. As she clearly expects others to follow the law, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    You could argue that the picture was stolen. She certainly hadn't given him consent to take it.
    Then she should argue it. Not break the law by committing robbery. Also, of course that picture wasn't "stolen". She's more than welcome to take this to court and see what happens, but the only thing stolen here was the phone, and that is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Only if she didn't give it back
    No, I'm pretty sure it's still robbery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I? I don't know people who take pictures of crotch shots on strangers
    Why would you?
    Do you always have to know someone who does something in order to comprehend/imagine that it exists?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    So she´s wearing a tiny piece of cloth (something that small doesn´t even qualify as a skirt) and gets all upset with something like this? She is also a thief, having stolen a phone, the guy is the one who should have called the cops...
    Last edited by mmoc89222f4376; 2017-08-09 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, I guess by "fighting back" she means robbery. Good going there. That's how you do it.
    Wow, managing to find a way to blame her. That's some kind of dickish accomplishment I guess.

I guess if there is some nutjobs who manage to claim that a kiss on the cheek is sexual harassment, it's only logical there is the opposite kind of dickheads on the other end of the spectrum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why would you?
    Do you always have to know someone who does something in order to comprehend/imagine that it exists?
    I said I never heard of this until now... If I have never heard of it why would I know it?

There was a story of a guy who was found in a women's outhouse with a camera and a tarp...

It's a common enough thing for it to have it's own term "upskirt." For you not to know, it suggests you're rather sheltered. However, given your presence in an online forum of the ....caliber...of MMO-C. I'm surprised you've never been exposed to the term or idea before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There was a story of a guy who was found in a women's outhouse with a camera and a tarp...
    A story where?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    It's a common enough thing for it to have it's own term "upskirt." For you not to know, it suggests you're rather sheltered. However, given your presence in an online forum of the ....caliber...of MMO-C. I'm surprised you've never been exposed to the term or idea before.
    Perhaps its an urban thing

One of the men - with dark hair - was worse than his taller blond friend. He constantly asked me questions, I caught him looking me up and down
    Lmao remember kids, flirting is only creepy if you're not rich and hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Wow, managing to find a way to blame her. That's some kind of dickish accomplishment I guess.

I guess if there is some nutjobs who manage to claim that a kiss on the cheek is sexual harassment, it's only logical there is the opposite kind of dickheads on the other end of the spectrum.
    Yeah, I have absolutely no problem "blaming her" for her actual actions. She felt like her privacy was violated, and her response to it was break the law and steal a phone. You're free to call me a dickhead for pointing out the facts all you like. Doesn't make her any less of a criminal.

A story where?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32646931/n.../#.WYsoe8aQzs0

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't have expectation of privacy in public. The problem is when they uses force, which they don't. Also, what kind of people are into the "creep shots".

Deleted
    A story where?

- - - Updated - - -

If you think that is strange then do not google Pamperchu.

Deleted
    That's why I have never heard it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    If you think that is strange then do not google Pamperchu.
    I will take your advice

10+ Year Old Account
    I said I never heard of this until now... If I have never heard of it why would I know it?
    So, you never heard the term "peeping tom"?.. or Voyeurism?
    As I said.. Imagination, 1 cent worth.. Not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You can't have expectation of privacy in public. The problem is when they uses force, which they don't. Also, what kind of people are into the "creep shots".
    this is absolutely false when it comes to parts covered by clothing. If I managed to pants you completely without touching you and take a picture it'd still be considered sexual assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    this is absolutely false when it comes to parts covered by clothing. If I managed to pants you completely without touching you and take a picture it'd still be considered sexual assault.
    lol no, pls stop spreading false information.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't have expectation of privacy in public.
    Pretty sure the law doesn't agree with that.
    To what degree varies by country, but generally in the developed world your privacy is secured.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I mean, I'm not saying taking upskirt pictures should be allowed, but that's not the same at all. Nobody removed any clothes off of her here.

lol no, pls stop spreading false information.
    lolyes.

There are degrees of sexual assault; not every single degree is rape, nor are they equivalent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I mean, I'm not saying taking upskirt pictures should be allowed, but that's not the same at all. Nobody removed any clothes off of her here.
    It's difficult to make an equivalence when men generally don't wear skirts, which is why it was "without touching you". It's not meant to be something that'd actually happen in practice given it's hard to upskirt picture pants. Though I suppose if the guy was wearing short enough loose shorts...