Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Oh right. You're one of those people. Carry on.
    I don't know what you mean. Out of all the leaks this one has the most plausible setting and feature list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I would agree. It took me 30 seconds and most of those were spent writing the text :P And I wasn't even trying, I simply lazily demonstrated how easy it would be to fake it :-)
    Well, I have zero knowledge or experience with these things, just thought it was a very well down website because it was similar to the Legion one, adding some differences but only little tweaks and changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Pretty much. Basically saying its fake, saves time from reading the rest.
    Yes your time is clearly important to you.

LMFAO... If you actually believe this "leak" is legit then I have a nice bridge outside Manhattan that I'd LOVE to sell you.

The only thing that COULD be a potential leak is the pic of Magni with the description. Conveniently no screenshots of the rest of the "leak" though lol.
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-08-09 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    LMFAO... If you actually believe this "leak" is legit then I have a nice bridge outside Manhattan that I'd LOVE to sell you.

The only thing that COULD be a potential leak is the pic of Magni with the description. Conveniently no screenshots of the rest of the "leak" though lol.
    People said the same thing you said for WoD... It happened to be true... : /

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't know what you mean. Out of all the leaks this one has the most plausible setting and feature list.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I have zero knowledge or experience with these things, just thought it was a very well down website because it was similar to the Legion one, adding some differences but only little tweaks and changes.
    Right, because us having warships, Pandaren Death Knights and Draenei Warlocks are very believable.

It might be your fantasy but it's far from a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    Extremely easy:

You only need to use the "Inspect" function of your browser and you can edit the text.
    Fuck, mate, you just shattered my hopes into a thousand pieces XD
    Outstanding work - I can't even trust these types of leaks anymore it seems xS

Right, because us having warships, Pandaren Death Knights and Draenei Warlocks are very believable.

At least to me, that part is not concerning. It's not like Bolvar has been passive this expansion.

As I said earlier there are some problems (I dislike the new racial combination and Jaina reaching out for the Horde) but most of the leak, especially the setting and the stories, are plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Since no one else has linked the image he posted I'll do it.

The image confirms it's fake. There are two egregious comma splices in there that only idiots that THINK themselves good writers would put in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    It's very clever. And the content is actually really believable and possible, though there are some grammar and wording issues that don't fit a typical blizzard announcement.

But I want this one.
    Haha, please, tell me, how is this believable? Like, have you been playing the same series of expansions through as the rest of us in the real world? Tell me how new classes of weapons and that dumb launch date are believable?

As I said earlier there are some problems (I dislike the new racial combination and Jaina reaching out for the Horde) but most of the leak, especially the setting and the stories, are plausible.
    You're just going to keep repeating that, huh? Well now this is where my previous statement comes in and I waste no more time trying to argue with the delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh take everything with a grain of salt ,but remember that with every leak someone calls bs until we find out oh wait he was right! Classic boy that cried wolf tale.

the leak seems fake but i remember one of the devs talking about some dragons in the future, and well dragon isles seems likely it might appear in the next expac
    Last edited by orruith; 2017-08-09 at 06:12 PM.

take in mind, does it look like this guy could have wrote it? haha
    no disrespect Kosak, love ya dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Reading the page, I'm skeptical of "Vol'jin" and "Admiral Genn Greymane".

A Vol'jin revival is possible, however he is currently dead.

Genn is a king. Even being named Admiral of Alliance Naval Forces wouldn't change that. The use of Admiral over King sounds awkward.

Wrathion would be a welcome presence considering he's been missing all Legion.
    Hard to be a king when you lack a kingdom to rule. At his age, with no kingdom and only one potential heir to speak of, I wouldn't put it past him to call himself Admiral instead.

Still fake, though.

Sounds like a VERY shitty plot. Rivals WoD bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    They would not have had time to do a complete rework for the date specified. Thats not even remotely imaginable.
    It is entirely imaginable, depending on how long they've been working on it. And if another revamp were to happen, I'd have to imagine it's already been years in the making to make sure it's not as catastrophic as Cataclysm.

They probably need some new race/class combos to keep that sweet microtransaction moolah rolling in, so those are believable to me.

Not really. Most of this leak is very accurate and fits into the recent version of events. Even some features makes sense. This "leak", besides some obvious errors, is the most believable we've gotten yet (at least thousand times more likely to happen than the Lich King 2.0 or Naga-Race-Tinker-Class-expansion).
    Ever considered the fact that there are people that know how to emulate Blizzard's style because it's so basic?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Sounds like a VERY shitty plot. Rivals WoD bullshit.
    God damn it. That means it's legit then.