Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Why everyone assume that Anduin's marriage has to be with a high noble? His mother was a low noble, the marriage was arranged to give her family a place on the House of Nobles (most likely to get someone that support the Wrynns on the House).

Because agenda-obsessed morons will complain that it's not a boyfriend, and shipping creeps will complain that it's not Wrathion.

Why even bother when anything involving normal heterosexual interaction causes a legbeard firestorm? Look at what they did to Ji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

I've said it before - but we need a young female orc princess for that true romeo and juliette wangst shippers desire

Anduin needs a female Tauren girl. Since they have utters maybe it can satisfy his gay needs? Maybe he can ask Dezco if he knows any.. o wait.. FeelsBadMan..

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    Because agenda-obsessed morons will complain that it's not a boyfriend, and shipping creeps will complain that it's not Wrathion.

Why even bother when anything involving normal heterosexual interaction causes a legbeard firestorm? Look at what they did to Ji.
    so you're saying that they'll make anduin gay to "appease" people, and not because that's how they would want to move the story?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Anduin needs a female Tauren girl. Since they have utters maybe it can satisfy his gay needs?
    lmfao

/10char
    change can't wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    They'll make him gay to appease a crowd that will never care or be interested in the game.
    Ah, I love being invisible
    Y'all rlly think no queer people play this game do you?

Cutest yet weirdest post lol

I thought he was gay? Isn't Wrathion his lover?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    I thought he was gay? Isn't Wrathion his lover?
    Stereotpyes.

Yep. Looks like your typical Anduin's love life thread right here. All the ingredients are present.

Wranduin shippers, people making dumbass suggestions that make no sense like Vanessa, shitposting, arguing about whether or not he's gay and the shitstorm that always incurs, random off-topic shit, more shitposting, and the people trying to actually have legitimate discussion in all this mess.
    Last edited by Erbel; 2017-08-11 at 02:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamza View Post
    Except for Thrall and his missus the game has never really been about love stories - I imagine them pairing him up with some stormwind noble at some point but maybe a worgen would be interesting. Thinking about it - do any of the faction leaders have a partner?
    Tyrande/Malf.

Sylv/Nath

Greymane is a widower.

Moria is also a widower.

For the rest...

Gelbin.. I think he lost his family to troggs or something. Not sure.

Velen - He had a son. We killed his son. At one point he had a wife. Most likely been dead for 10k years.

Saurfang - Wife is dead. Son is dead.

Lor'themar - I think his wife died to scourge.

Baine - Unmarried.

Gallywix - Unmarried, but has a lot of women anyway.

Really, most faction leaders had a partner, but partner died. Only 2 have a living partner (Well, 1 is undead, but eh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Might sound counter intuitive, but it is precisely at times like this that monarchs are rushed to create babies, so in case they die the kingdom falls in slightly less of a chaos
    mmmm there is literally no basis for thinking this. this is Azeroth, not game of thrones or earth.

- - - Updated - - -

according to all the homophobes who play this game, anduin cant have a girlfriend because then the game would be getting political and focus on romance instead of "war"

(of course we all know they are full of it so w/e)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

He is too preoccupied to be worrying about romance, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    (snip)
    and of course Illidan was greatly motivated by his love for tyrande and might have done differnetly if not for it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    mmmm there is literally no basis for thinking this. this is Azeroth, not game of thrones or earth.

- - - Updated - - -

according to all the homophobes who play this game, anduin cant have a girlfriend because then the game would be getting political and focus on romance instead of "war"

(of course we all know they are full of it so w/e)
    If by "no basis", you mean it is not explicitly stated then you are right.
    However a very strong theme in human lore is the power play between Nobles, much like GoT as you mentioned. And by extension it comes to reason that a king's heir is an important safeguard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Tyrande/Malf.

Sylv/Nath

Greymane is a widower.

Moria is also a widower.

For the rest...

Gelbin.. I think he lost his family to troggs or something. Not sure.

Velen - He had a son. We killed his son. At one point he had a wife. Most likely been dead for 10k years.

Saurfang - Wife is dead. Son is dead.

Lor'themar - I think his wife died to scourge.

Baine - Unmarried.

Gallywix - Unmarried, but has a lot of women anyway.

Really, most faction leaders had a partner, but partner died. Only 2 have a living partner (Well, 1 is undead, but eh)
    Vol'jin had/have (atleast) two sons, and thus presumably also a wife. We're dispatch, in a quest chain, to find out, what happened to his youngest son, Yenniku.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Because while a war is on-going, you don't have time to go shopping for a mate. If you lose, the world, especially the kingdom is caput.
    He's the king. He doesn't have to shop for a mate.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz doesn't usually make characters go into relationships unless they have a story reason to do so. If Anduin needs someone to be close to or needs a kid they'll write someone in.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see many other ingame than Thrall getting a mate. Why would Anduin need to get one too?