Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fear we're getting too hyped with Veil of Shadows, just like we did when The Dark Prophet popped up on the forums before Legion. Man, that sure was a fun leak.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I fear we're getting too hyped with Veil of Shadows, just like we did when The Dark Prophet popped up on the forums before Legion. Man, that sure was a fun leak.
    The thing is, Veil of Shadows doesn't scream FAN MADE like all the other leaks did. It has no new class and no new race in it which makes it more likely to happen then the leaks with a new race (some even had more than one new race) and a new class.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

the release date is the only thing that's 100% legit in this leak btw.

Homophobia is so gay.

What an utterly retarded name for an expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The thing is, Veil of Shadows doesn't scream FAN MADE like all the other leaks did. It has no new class and no new race in it which makes it more likely to happen then the leaks with a new race (some even had more than one new race) and a new class.
    Well, to this point everyone expects one new race at least. And since Legion Blizz appears to have gone fan service, which is not entirely bad imo.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

This story is ALL over the place. Also annoying that the pillars we spent time obtaining are all just immediately stolen away again. Is it bad that this kind of poor writing is what I expect from Blizzard though?

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    This story is ALL over the place. Also annoying that the pillars we spent time obtaining are all just immediately stolen away again. Is it bad that this kind of poor writing is what I expect from Blizzard though?
    Nobody is protecting them because nobody is expecting another thread on Azeroth at the moment. This might be silly or naive but when you're going to fight Sargeras things like this can happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Well, to this point everyone expects one new race at least. And since Legion Blizz appears to have gone fan service, which is not entirely bad imo.
    Tbh I wish for a new race but I was pretty sure we won't get one. We'll see how it turns out...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    not gonna lie, Vos is hype

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    NAZJATAR
    The ancient lands beneath the sea have been risen to the surface in wonderous glory. Queen Azshara’s wrath threatens all of Azeroth, and the search to destroy her brings the heroes of the Alliance and Horde to her risen empire.The Tidestone of Golganneth has been depleted, for a time. However the potential devastation proven by Nazjatar’s rebirth leaves no time to waste. Storm the tides of doom and reclaim the Tidestone, or drown in the glory of their wicked master.

- Sounds fishy. No punb intended. If I had a huge Empire that fights against chumps who can't breath underwater, i sure as hell wouldn't raise my lands to the surface. Then again, Blizzard writing.
    Also It doesn't make sense for naga to raise their capital that was built with swimming in mind. Naga don't need staircases or bridges under water so, I'm sure, they don't build them, which they will regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    It seems very likely that this is the expansion we're getting even though as disappointing as that might be.

One thing that seems a bit weird though is the background for Magni, they did a custom background for every character on the Legion website
    yet Magni gets a screenshot from OLD BRD?

- - - Updated - - -

Also imma be fucking disappointed if Draenei Warlock is all they could do for the race, they clearly have all the animations for draenei rogue to be a thing so they might as well just add that in.
    Sylvanas is standing in Dragonblight in the example here: http://i.imgur.com/p20vvu9.png?1
    Anduin is in the Holy District, etc. I believe there are a few that aren't new locations actually

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Sylvanas is standing in Dragonblight in the example here: http://i.imgur.com/p20vvu9.png?1
    Anduin is in the Holy District, etc. I believe there are a few that aren't new locations actually
    No but they have been customized for the website, so they would likely do so to Magni too, but then again, this is just an early version of the site so it's likely why he's not received a proper background.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    What an utterly retarded name for an expansion...
    Lmao, I recall those words being said when Mists of Pandaria was shown that Blizzard trademarked it. I think Cataclysm got the "terrible name for an expansion" treatment as well.

Deleted
    how do u guys check the date of the domain names?

"Level 1-110 Scaling: New Quests, Dungeons, and Raids in updated old Azeroth."
    shouldnt it be 1-120? so many typos in this text lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    "Level 1-110 Scaling: New Quests, Dungeons, and Raids in updated old Azeroth."
    shouldnt it be 1-120? so many typos in this text lol
    Regarding the scaling, no -- the point is to let people level however they want to 110, and then at 110 they head to the expansion leveling zones.

I'm not convinced mainly on the new race/class combos. After the heavy-handed nature of Legion making each weapon specifically integrated into their class, how would people feel needing to roll a new character for the expansion and either grind their artifact weapons, or maybe not even have them at all if they're removed? It would have made more sense to allow these combos during Legion, and not after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The thing is, Veil of Shadows doesn't scream FAN MADE like all the other leaks did.
    Yes, it clearly does. Panda DKS???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Also It doesn't make sense for naga to raise their capital that was built with swimming in mind. Naga don't need staircases or bridges under water so, I'm sure, they don't build them, which they will regret.
    Also a fair point. Of course this leack of genre saviness by Azshara, and this slight plot hole wouldn't be all that surprising of Blizzard.
    But I really want to give them credit so I will remain sceptical of any raised naga land.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Not picking on you here but why is that an obviously fake point? I thought the DK campaign in legion showed they can raise new DKs now showing that DKs would no longer have to be from the Wrath-split from the Lich King origin, atleast lore wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Not outside the realm of possibility now that the Legion quest line for Death Knights has established that the Ebon Blade can raise new Death Knights. Now that Pandaren are included in each faction it's feasible for them to be raised as DK's especially since in Legion TONS of people from every race died giving plenty of fodder to be raised as DKs. Death Knights should be one of the few classes that is available to every race considering how they're created.