Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Legion sucks though, so the pattern is shattered.

It could be just as bad or ten times as good. You can never tell with Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Simply because of the pattern.

Wrath was good.
    Cata sucked.
    MoP was good
    WoD REALLY sucked
    Legion is good.

If the pattern continues next expansion will be as bad as, or possibly even worse than WoD.
    Legion is not good. Legion sucks. Maybe the next one will be better. Hope springs eternal.

Legion is terrible. So pattern is broken.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Legion is terrible. So pattern is broken.
    Legion is not terrible. I doubt there was any pattern to begin with.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Cata was good. Also Wrath wasn't really a good expansion, it just had a few specific good points.
    Wrath was amazing, and its not just a rose tinted thing, there really was nothing like it in wow's lifetime the closest equater is MoP and Legion doesnt come close.

If you're a collector Legion is the worst expansion ever...

7+ Year Old Account

Wrath was good.
    Cata sucked.
    MoP was good
    WoD REALLY sucked
    Legion is good.

If the pattern continues next expansion will be as bad as, or possibly even worse than WoD.
    ... Cata was actually quite good for most of the expansion

But anyway, i think that Blizzard is on the right track and i am personally very exited for next expansion, mostly because i have no idea how they are going to make the AP system work for the next expansion and because we are in a make-or-break MMO enviroment atm, so Blizzard will have to make the next expansion be great or they will have to look at very declining playerbase
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    I personally liked Cata a lot more than Mop.
    Same here. After Wrath though everything started to go down and down and down, like a snowball down a hill.

Legion put a bit of an uphill (meaning it was better than the previous shit we've been fed), but it's being held back greatly from all the RNG bullshit. Hoping Expansion 7 (8.0) breaks some of the RNG nonsense like TF, Relic trait rolls, Legiondaries (I like legendaries but they should be targeted or utility/non-performance-boosting only), etc.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Wrath was good.
    Cata sucked.
    MoP was good
    WoD REALLY sucked
    Legion is good.

That's because they have 2 separate teams for wow expansions (remember the new devs they hired before WoD?).

WoD was made by the b team.
    Legion was made by the a team.
    Expansion 7 will be made by the b team again.

Get your hype up,for expansion 8.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard usually does a shitty job when they're confident that people will buy their stuff - thus, they use less resources, and we get a shittier experience.

To prove my point:

Cata wasn't a bad expansion, far from it, but it took some bad decisions with it and then people started to leave the game.
    MoP was really good, but the way content was being handled was a bit shitty.
    When WoD was announced, people lost their shit, preordering without a second thought. This gave blizz confidence, and they failed to deliver something good.

Same happened with Diablo 3, on launch. Thus, they delivered a game with a lot of flaws.

Same with Hearthstone - The last expansions were kind of terrible (balancing issues and content), and when they start losing players, they start putting effort (new xpac has a shit load of cards + adventure mode).

What a shame.

Deleted
    Personally, I can't wait for the class changes for next expansion.
    Just imagine all the fun and exciting spells and abilities that we're going to lose this time! Wow! I wonder which class mechanic is going to be replaced with a flat damage bonus, keeping its name only.

Deleted
    @OP is biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Legion is good" lmao whatever you say man

Deleted

Wrath was good.
    Cata sucked.
    MoP was good
    WoD REALLY sucked
    Legion is good.

Wait what?

MoP was the worst expansion ever, in the history of expansions, WoD was ok... Legion is awesome but I hate the theme, demons are boring. We need more undead, wintery stuff, Northrend 2.0 maybe. There is no pattern.

Burning Crusade left out. Which would be first in the list. And would ruin the pattern.

10+ Year Old Account

Wrath was good.
    Cata sucked.
    MoP was good
    WoD REALLY sucked
    Legion is good.

Ah! The credulity and overreaction of the plebs. Why aren't they using rational thought?

Im not particularly worried about the next expac. What i hate is bloz saying they learned from thier mistakes but they do them again in the very next xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    cata was fine except dragon soul imo
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved every expansions except for WoD.

Did you enjoy being a prisoner in your garrison once you were done raiding? Your hobbies irl must include fun activities such as watching paint dry or watching grass grow.
    I personally don't see how sitting in the garrison while watching/talking in tradechat while waiting for a queue to pop was really any different than previous expansions of sitting in a city, watching/talking in trade chat while waiting for a queue. Besides not seeing other people sitting there in the city with you (or in the case of my server, really not seeing anyone in a city for a few expansions)...what was the difference?