Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Trans Woman And Her Husband Suing Amazon For “Intolerable” Abuse, Harassment

http://www.newnownext.com/amazon-tra..._facebook_logo

The way I see it, this isn't an Amazon problem but a backwoods Kentucky problem. I know the lawsuit will probably get a lot of people in that location fired but still it is not the fault of Amazon.

On a side note, anyone else think the husband is extremely hot?

Extremely hot? No. What website did I just visit............
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 2017-08-12 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The way I see it, this isn't an Amazon problem but a backwoods Kentucky problem. I know the lawsuit will probably get a lot of people in that location fired but still it is not the fault of Amazon.
    They were employed by Amazon. It's Amazon's problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Amazon's problem.

HR deff should have handled this if its all true, big fault on amazon.

How many possible names to pick and she names herself after an antihistamine. Hmm.

Anyway, this could still be a Kentucky thing esp if the HR was local and the issue never made it past that local level (perhaps you could still blame Amazon for not having a better system for dealing with this). I would've definitely been calling the cops after the brakes thing.

The best possible response would have been if Amazon had shit canned the whole branch after word of this got out, and that community in Kentucky can just not have access to Amazon for a while.

You live in Methville, USA, home of summertoothed sister fuckers. That you faced some level of social duress should not be much of a surprise.

I'm kinda left wondering if the husband is considered gay or straight...

10+ Year Old Account
    What have I seen? It cannot be unseen.

10+ Year Old Account

Well it's hard to say...they hired those people...they could fire them...but at the same time like people have said...you can't just blame the whole company for a section of bigots.

I think she is kinda cute to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    How many possible names to pick and she names herself after an antihistamine. Hmm.

Anyway, this could still be a Kentucky thing esp if the HR was local and the issue never made it past that local level (perhaps you could still blame Amazon for not having a better system for dealing with this). I would've definitely been calling the cops after the brakes thing.

The best possible response would have been if Amazon had shit canned the whole branch after word of this got out, and that community in Kentucky can just not have access to Amazon for a while.
    This isn't exactly out in the middle of trailer park and meth country... Hebron is right across the river and part of the Cincinnati Metro area. Its where the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is, which is why an Amazon warehouse is there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    So i wonder when the husband found out he was gay?
    dating someone whos trans isnt gay, my ex fiance was trans i didnt even know she was trans when i met her.

the vast majority of trans women are indistinguishable from normal women once theyve been on hormone treatment long enough.

when most people think of transgender people they think of people who are just crossdressers or people who have only just started transitioning. this is the image bigots want to keep in the publics eye and to make people afraid some guy in a dress is gonna try to diddle their kids.

this is a trans man

this is a trans woman

hormones make a pretty huge fucking difference once theyve actually transitioned fully, of course theyre still gonna look like a guy/girl when someone first comes out, its not something that happens by just throwing different clothes on its a process that takes time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It's an Amazon problem because they outed the woman as trans to her manager and co-workers.

Amazon problem they outed the woman as trans....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Weird. Hebron eh? That Amazon building is literally directly across the street from my house and by best friend works there. That'll be an interesting read for him.

Also, seeing as how I live here, Northern Kentucky isn't quite the "hickville Kentucky" most people think about. If anything, it's an extension of Cincinnati (but yes, there is a Meth problem, especially in Cincinnati/Covington. Good call).

Moral of the story, this could have happened anywhere. Assholes will be assholes... I don't particularly agree with the whole transgender concept as, realistically and scientifically, you cannot alter your genes that provide you with a sex. However, if you want to pretend to be... whatever the hell you want, it's really your business and I won't fault you for it. I guess my stance would be utter neutrality. That seems to be pretty common in these areas though. Most people here aren't as aggressively pushing for it, like in many liberal areas of the country, but you're going to have to head a bit more south before it becomes a big problem.

Edit: Still, definitely Amazon/Employees involved problem. Easy case imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm kinda left wondering if the husband is considered gay or straight...
    I would also think straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Straight, on account that his wife is a woman. Bisexual/pansexual if he's attracted to more than just women.

On account of transgender women being, you know, women.
    I wouldn't say it so definitively. Scientifically, no. However, by all technicality, I would also say straight. "She" is clearly going for a feminine persona, while he's attracted to said feminine persona.

It's kind of like when you see a video of a nice butt and think it's a chick but find out some dudes rock leggings and have feminine butts. You know what you're looking for overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    It's kind of like when you see a video of a nice butt and think it's a chick but find out some dudes rock leggings and have feminine butts. You know what you're looking for overall.
    No, i don't.

That thought actually makes you gay.

If a person is married to a trans woman, its because she managed to seduce him as a lady, not as a man.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-12 at 06:48 AM.

Gay would imply you are attracted to male features, trans women is a man that took hormones to have female features. So its unlikely a gay man would want anything to do with a trans women. Its clearly amazons fault if the lawsuit is true. Amazon was warned about the abuse, i mean it went as far as cutting someones brake before they transfered them, thats attempted murder? Does amazon HR requires you to actually murder another employee before they fire you?

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    I wouldn't say it so definitively. Scientifically, no. However, by all technicality, I would also say straight. "She" is clearly going for a feminine persona, while he's attracted to said feminine persona.

I'm pretty sure she has a vagina.