Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cant have a "second" war when the first one is still ongoing.

I'll just open a news tab of some sort on second monitor and look at it every now and then to see if something happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    On one end, it would cause thousands of deaths and injuries. On the other hand it'll also prevent many deaths and injuries, plus unite Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnulzenbarde View Post
    How can someone be excited for war?
    The bastards that make billions of dollars from war will.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    it's always been that way. A republican goes to war and then a democrat fixes the economy after the war. How can people not see this.
    We have entered more wars with a democrat than with a republican.

16-10

Well its about time M*A*S*H was rebooted what better than to set it during the second Korean war!

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Will you be glued to your TV set watching things unfold or just indifferent?
    glued. But more to see how it goes.

On the one hand its a war that may liberate the people there..on the other hand look what iraq gave us with the following arab spring that pretty much bred ISIS and created a gaint as refugee problem.

And i also do not want this to happen. I just have the feeling, its a excuse for republicans for there military spending increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    "Excited" for death...
    If death isn't exciting, I don't know what is.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOW THE BLOODY FUCK CAN YOU BE EXCITED FOR GOD DAMN WAR!?

Sorry, had to be capitalised and bolded. No, I am not excited to see lives wasted due to multiple leaders doing a bad deed. I am in a way excited if North Korea folds and stops being harshly dictated as it is. But no, I am not excited to see people die, see people lose their home and belongings, see chaos. Maybe it is time to invest in morphine and oil? I mean, that is the majority use in wars.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You must be one disturbed person to be "excited" for a war.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    We have entered more wars with a democrat than with a republican.

16-10
    LOL lie much???Or do you just like alternative facts?
    Everything is context dear sir.

There have been 30 “defensive” Democratic war years, for about 15% of the total.

There have been 25 “defensive” Republican war years, for about 12.5% of the total.

There have been 64 “offensive” Democratic war years, for about 32% of the total.

There have been 81 “offensive” Republican war years, for about 40.5% of the total.

Defensive wars are wars where the aggressor began first. And america only defended it self or its closest ally's. Some example's:WW1 , WW2, Korea (lets hope there will be only 1).
    So to say democrats started more wars is false. If you put the defensive wars + offensive wars together. the numbers are 47.5% for the democrats and 52.5% for republicans so republicans "win" . But its so close it does not count.

But even if these numbers are super duper correct. You also need to look at each wars cause. Was it "just" or not?
    Are some wars just land grabs...or political statements, or are they about freedom? Just to say something as dumb as they did more then us. It is just insane.
    Last edited by baskev; 2017-08-12 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    Excited? People will die, families loose loved ones. That is heartbreaking considering its the USA pushing for it to happen now.

Deleted
    There wont be any war rofl.

Stop buying into media hype. Neither Donald nor Kim will start a nuclear war. Donald wont because of South Korea and Kim wont because he isn't dumb and knows his country will be in ashed in 10 seconds.

Deleted
    Very exited! My grandpa fought in this way back in the 1950's and I would love to see this battle won, once and for all.

Also about time somewhat dethrones that nutcase.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    On one end, it would cause thousands of deaths and injuries. On the other hand it'll also prevent many deaths and injuries, plus unite Korea.
    United Korea ? oh, it will be a plush country for sure after the dust settles...in decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    *First Korean War: Part Duex* They are still in a "cease fire" from the first war, it has never officially ended.
    War is bad.
    NK has nukes and is crazy enough to use them.
    If NK attacks first we will see nukes used.
    If we attack first China jumps in.
    Fallout 4 anyone?
    When I went up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish I wish he'd go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.

Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.

Just leave Japan out of it and we're cool.

Honestly i'm sick and tired of North Korea's shit.

But i'm also tired of America's.

I mean I just love that while America is waging a war on dirt-poor sand-people, North Korea continually issues threats, perfets missle technology and tells the west EXCTLY how it intends to use those missles.

North Korea: Hey America! Fuck you! We're going to develop nukes and missles! Fuck you!

America: Okie Dokie. We're going to go bomb sand people. Your country isn't a threat.

A few years pass...

North Korea: Okay we have no improvd our missle tech the point where we can reach your country. We are going to bomb you now.

America: lol, no you aren't stfu.

North Korea: Okay now that we have nukes and missles we're going to use them against Guam at THIS EXACT DATE. WE ARE BASICLY TELLING YOU WHEN WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT MISSLES AT GUAM.

America: *Bombs more sand people*

I have absolutaly ZERO respect for Trump. I hope he dies in a fire.

However, if he goes through with military action againts North Korea, HE WILL HAVE GAINED MY RESPECT.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2017-08-12 at 11:00 AM.

First one never ended so.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Honestly i'm sick and tired of North Korea's shit.

But i'm also tired of America's.

I mean I just love that while America is waging a war on dirt-poor sand-people, North Korea continually issues threats, perfets missle technology and tells the west EXCTLY how it intends to use those missles.

North Korea: Hey America! Fuck you! We're going to develop nukes and missles! Fuck you!

America: Okie Dokie. We're going to go bomb sand people. Your country isn't a threat.

A few years pass...

North Korea: Okay we have no improvd our missle tech the point where we can reach your country. We are going to bomb you now.

America: lol, no you aren't stfu.

North Korea: Okay now that we have nukes and missles we're going to use them against Guam at THIS EXACT DATE. WE ARE BASICLY TELLING YOU WHEN WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT MISSLES AT GUAM.

America: *Bombs more sand people*

I have absolutaly ZERO respect for Trump. I hope he dies in a fire.

However, if he goes through with military action againts North Korea, HE WILL HAVE GAINED MY RESPECT.
    And this is one of the reasons why Trump will go to war with North Korea (besides deposing an insane man that could instigate nuclear armageddon) it would immensely improve on his approval ratings.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post

And this is one of the reasons why Trump will go to war with North Korea (besides deposing an insane man that could instigate nuclear armageddon) it would immensely improve on his approval ratings.
    Oh wait you think that I want war out of some sort of revenge against someone?

No I want war because the human race is done, and i want it gone off the face of this earth.