Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Oh no you misunderstand me, I don't care what their rights are you know like we don't care about the rights of terrorist, if you sit outside a university and yell shit like blood and soil, and prop up hatred for other races with intent ,I am ok with that being banned.

As for the piss and rocks, much better than a v6 Challenger going straight for a crowd of people.
    Well the car thing should be universally condemned. I was more pointing out why the city told them to fuck off and revoked their permit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    A police helicopter was just downed in a nearby neighborhood. What the hell is happening?
    downed can mean many things. Do you mean it landed? Or did some guy shoot a rocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Nope, but morbid jokes are my bread and butter. As for respect for the dead, I doubt half the posters here would be so glum if it had been Richard Spencer killed by that car.
    Not that civilians wandering down by our largest mall are the equivalent of Spencer, but even still, you obviously don't know this town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    A police helicopter was just downed in a nearby neighborhood. What the hell is happening?
    Again? Is this the 2nd one?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    downed can mean many things. Do you mean it landed? Or did some guy shoot a rocket?
    It crashed. It was hovering really low over houses then went down inexplicably near a golf course.

Unless there was a second one. Turned everything off for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean can we blame the driver? He just wanted to really RAM home those points?

infracted - trolling
    Looks like they had some trouble DODGE ing the vehicle.

infracted - trolling

I've learned not to care too much. Especially about people trying to start a riot, least of all Antifa. I doubt you'd give two shits if the corpse at the end of that car was Richard Spencer.
    It wasn't antifa starting the anti-protest. It was townies.

Apparently the 2 passengers of the police helicopter that crashed have died.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    One of the counter-protesters threw a rock (big surprise, right?) and the car swerved into the crowd. That's why there were 3 cars involved, it wasn't a purposeful "I am gonna take my nice-ass car and go to a rally where I can run into some people, back up, and run away."
    Really? That's the excuse? I bet when ISIS does it in Europe, it's because rocks are thrown then too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    If we ever needed proof you're one sick cookie.
    Well what did you expect, why do you think these people are kidding when they say they HATE, HATE each other, they want war, they might not really know what it is, but they understand they want to murder each other.

This person got in a Dodge Charger started the ignition steered it in a group of people and stepped on the gas.

Theodarzana didn't suddenly himself and neither has anybody else, especially the ones tomorrow yelling and crying about BLM and another dead cop
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    1920s all over again. At least the entire world knows that alt-right and ISIS are built from the exact same archtype of people.

Hope the scumbag never sees the light of day of again. We don't need extremists - from neither side, nor ideology.

Deleted
    Alright let's take this from the top.

I've been calling the alt-right extremists for some time. Because that is what they are. The only difference between the Alt-Right and ISIS is in the specifics of the ideology. Not the intent, the anger, and evidently now, the method.

Stop me if you've heard this one before. You're an angry teenager or young man. You have limited opportunities for advancement and a challenging economic outlook. Some events occur in your life that push you towards a point of view far out of the mainstream of your country. You start going to websites that act as an echo chamber, manifying your anger and resentment at the people that you see, are at fault for robbing you of your ideal society. You start interacting with these people on line, further radicalizing you.

That is how some stupid twentysomething Muslim kid in the West becomes a self declared ISIS-fighter. That is how Edward Snowden came to believe the crazy things he came to believe. That is how the Alt Right grows and now, has it's very own first terrorist.

The internet radicalizes. It does not care about the ideology. And weak minded people are drawn to the simply world view and simple solutions of these extremist ideologies.

I think if we want to look at the Alt Right, we need to look at Pakistan. Pakistan has many people, particularly in the tribal hinterlands who want to live under Sharia law. It is their religious and cultural system of belief, and they view the "mans law" that the Pakistani government instills, that nominally forbids things like Honor killings, as apostasy. Are they extremists? Yes. They believe an extrem form of islam. Are they all terrorists? No. And who do the extremists who are terrorists kill more than anybody else? Other Muslims.

The alt right are the American equivalent of those who would live under Sharia. They believe an extreme and twisted version of "Western values" that is to the American way what the Taliban and Al Qaeda are to Islam. And look at the result? Our Alt-Right terrorist here, just like ISIS in London and France, utilized a car and drove into the crowd. And who did he injure? A lot of white people who thought he was wrong.

So this was a terrorist attack on Americans, perpetrated by another American. If a Muslim-American 28 year old who declared his allegiance to ISIS from online radicalism drove through a crowd of Veterans at a 4th of July Parade, we would call it a terrorist attack. In this case, a White-American 28 year old who declared his allegience to the alt-right from online radicalism drove through a crowd of anti-racist protesters. It is no different.

Donald Trump, President in Name Only, of course, was not up to the task. I mean, if he had any moral authority left, his deplorable statement today would have shot it dead. But let's just be clear where we are: a White-American extremist terrorist committed an attack, the kind ISIS uses, on other Americans, and Donald Trump, President of the United States, would not call it what it is.
    Skroe did a great job explaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Crashed with cops on board. Don't know more than that other than they're trying to keep the media out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've learned not to care too much. Especially about people trying to start a riot, least of all Antifa. I doubt you'd give two shits if the corpse at the end of that car was Richard Spencer.
    Considering he is one of the people that started this, you are right on the mark.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Seems the Antifa people attacked the driver who then tried to escape. Antifa is an terrorist organization after all.
    And you would be wrong. But hey, don't worry, everyone that read the thread already knows this besides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Hope the scumbag never sees the light of day of again. We don't need extremists - from neither side, nor ideology.
    They get yard time in prison.

If we ever needed proof you're one sick cookie.
    It's like you said in some posts above. Some get radicalized on the internet, and there's one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay now we have a helicopter crash
    @Skroe we gotta do something

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    I suppose he panicked after he took a wrong turn and found himself surrounded by angry stone throwing marxists.

Still doesn't excuse running them over though.
    No, he went there with the intent to kill and maim. He sped through them on purpose. Don't make fucking excuses if you don't watch the videos.