The driver is a deranged Trump-hater and antifa supporter.

Antifa are worse than nazis in America and use violence to shut down protests. As awful as the nazi protesters are, there was no violence until Antifa showed up, sanctioned by the local democrat mayor and governor who told the cops to stand down. The governor and mayor of Charlottesville should face the death penalty for allowing this to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The driver is a deranged Trump-hater and antifa supporter.
    I doubt that rofl.

Seriously tho. Anyone knows? There have been a few cases were people got so scared that they plowed through protesters. I think one of them was 2 years ago when BLM took over a whole city.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Welp, I guess they are as competent as antifa now and definitely need to be taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by btorz View Post
    it's why the left has no moral basis to demand conservatives denounce this event as though it's somehow connected to them when the left have consistently defended men yelling "allah akbar" while attacking people with knives as having no connection to islam.
    Didn't you find another strawmen to attack?

But let's entertain your twisted sense of reality for a moment:

I'm part of the left, so i state the following (and you can use that, when ever you want to show what "the left" says):

1. Islamic terrorism is connected to the specific religion. It needs to be, otherwise where does the core ideology come from? The same goes for this terrorist. He is part of the alt-right, so of course he uses their ideas. Note however: this doesn't automatically make it a hate-group (much like the mentioned religion before)

2. There are the fringe extremist people: They probably think the guy was right, but didn't do it himself. They're not really at fault either, but in my opinion they share at least a bit for their guilt. For the religion you mentioned that would be the guys wanting sharia law and analogous to this case: the Nazis yelling to gas all jews. These people i would classify as hate groups, yep.

3. The terrorist itself. An asshole, but Skroe explained in several posts how this works, so i wont repeat that.

See: That's how it feels like to live in a differentiated world. Best thing about it? This is consistent, and i don't need to wait for the identity of the terrorist to be confirmed, because i don't have to make sure that he comes from "the other side"
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2017-08-13 at 11:48 AM.

Kinda sad only 3 idiots died. The far right and far left need to really fight so more of them die. Then america can go on without their bullshit.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-13 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Kinda sad only 3 idiots died. The far right and far left need to really fight so more of them die. Then america can go on without their bullshit.
    So you're glad persons that weren't affiliated with any of these groups (Antifa, BLM), ut rather local residents that didn't want to leave their streets to Nazis, were killed and injured?

What's up with you terror-apologizers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The "allah Akbar" crew have more in common with the alt-right than the liberal left. Fuck, the alt-right muppets are even adopting Isis terror tactics.

So is there a source that the driver did it on purpose for political motivations?

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    So you're glad persons that weren't affiliated with any of these groups (Antifa, BLM), ut rather local residents that didn't want to leave their streets to Nazis, were killed and injured?

What's up with you terror-apologizers?
    If you get involved in that nonsense don't be surprised if you get hurt or killed. The police there is ill equipped or experienced to save your ass. It's why they stood down and let that happen. The person that got killed by the car was a counter protester. So no not much sympathy there.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-08-13 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get involved in that nonsense don't be surprised if you get hurt or killed.
    Don't double down. You're SAD because there weren't killed more. Please elaborate:

Should have more protestors been killed in crash?

Or should've more police officers died?

I just want to know which kind of psychopath you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Ted Cruz doesn't get right often. But he does here. The Alt-Right is evil. The Alt-Right is un-American.
    He may think his skin isn't white enough to pass their muster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Don't double down. You're SAD because there weren't killed more. Please elaborate:

Should have more protestors been killed in crash?

Or should've more police officers died?

I just want to know which kind of psychopath you are.
    I don't like either side and prefer they stfu or kill each other.

Deleted
    So basically there is no proof that the guy did it on purpose?

Did the police not question him yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The driver is a deranged Trump-hater and antifa supporter
    Which fake news website did you get those alternative facts from?

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post

The charge is criminal homicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like either side and prefer they stfu or kill each other. Either result is fine.
    you will go to any length to somewhat explain right-wing terrorist attack away?

Deleted
    The charge is criminal homicide.
    I know but that doesn't mean all that much. I was curious what the police has to say after interrogating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's obviously not what I said or what I am claiming. What I am claiming, is that for all intents and purposes, the alt-right did not exist before 2014. The KKK and the alt-right are not the same group, not in ideology or in demographic. You could probably draw a Venn diagram between the KKK and the alt-right and there would be some Neo-Nazis in the center, but that is beside the point, and more importantly it obfuscates the situation.

You need to know your enemies if you want to have a chance of stopping them. Do you even know what the alt-right believes, specifically? Can you state back to me what their goals and beliefs are, as if you were arguing for them in a debate club? I doubt you can or you wouldn't have taken issue with anything I said.
    The alt-right is a white nationalist movement. It directly mirrors the KKK and Neo-Nazis in this manner.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Which fake news website did you get those alternative facts from?
    It's a new one.

I thought they were going with "George Soros paid for it."

you will go to any length to somewhat explain right-wing terrorist attack away? Looks like we got another Nazi-Enabler here.
    How did you get that out of "I don't like either side?" Must be some astounding mental gymnastics you got going on to come to that conclusion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post

There was already a statement from police chief, you can look it up. Do you have any doubts that he is questioned by the police?
    Regardless, even the most tolerant people probably find it hard to believe it was an accident.