Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Well if both sides would it would make america great again. Idc who goes first.
    Actually there is a distinct difference.
    The far left commits crimes and property destruction.
    The far right now commits acts of terrorism.

Once again, the Alt-Right are now the functional equivalent of Islamists, and this dude is their internet-radicalized terrorist scumbag who took their ideas and language to their logical extension.

Alt-Right Americans need to be put on the terrorist watch list and no-fly lists, just the same as Islamists. It is functionally exactly the same now.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

We have no limits on free speech really. We are just very specific about people calling others to commit crimes. Which you endorse through your first amendment.

What part of 'sieg hail' is calling for people to commit crimes`?
    I've simplified somewhat. I could go on in detail about the actual legal text to make my argument, but usually people on this forum can't read more than 2 lines of legal stuff without droning off. If you need an actual explanation of what's going on, go and read up on §130StGB in a commentary. It's not that dull, but most people here are not intelligent enough to understand half of it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I don't see racism going away if its always a focus. The more power you give it the longer it will remain. This rally is throwing gas on a fire that could go out on its own.
    Good for you, but that has nothing to do with what I posted.

It doesn't matter party affiliation. When you enter the protest you become a part of it. How is this difficult to grasp? If you enter that type of protest you can get hurt or killed which is evidenced by that rally and others. It's simply how this works.
    Are you aware that he drove through people on the downtown mall that had nothing to do with the protest? They were just there shopping or had moved down the cross street to see the protest go by? Or does being in proximity to a protest also mean you are at fault? How about those people who work there and were just on their way home when the car drove by? Were they also at fault?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Who get's to decide what is a 'Valid' view point?
    Is that in any way compatible with democracy?

Isn't wrong.
    It's wrong to think that immigrants are inferior beings.
    There is a distinction there.
    In short it's okay to be opposed to immigration, for any reason what so fucking ever.
    An invalid viewpoint would be what stands in direct contradiction to the constitution. Who decided that? The German People did. Or rather, the elected bodies of the german people in their stead. Who gets to decide what is a valid viewpoint under these constitutional constraints? The Constitutional Court pretty much has the last say on that.

And the last one is really just hairsplitting, read the context and you'll see the point I'm trying to make.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    The alt-right is a white nationalist movement. It directly mirrors the KKK and Neo-Nazis in this manner.
    Luckily, they still aren't as violent as antifa or BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Actually there is a distinct difference.
    The far left commits crimes and property destruction.
    The far right now commits acts of terrorism.

Once again, the Alt-Right are now the functional equivalent of Islamists, and this dude is their internet-radicalized terrorist scumbag who took their ideas and language to their logical extension.

Alt-Right Americans need to be put on the terrorist watch list and no-fly lists, just the same as Islamists. It is functionally exactly the same now.
    I see them as one in the same. They give power to racism either by promoting or protesting it. If they commit crimes then police need to make more arrests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Another Nazi-sympathizer. At least you guys show your true colors now. has the dam been broken?

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-13 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I was demanding a source because people were claiming that it 100% was a Nazi and he did it for political reasons.

I am sorry that you have a problem with legal procedure and constitutional state. Maybe we should just hang him?
    The police saying it was premeditated.

He's apparently affiliated with an extremist neo-nazi group.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Check out the British National Party and how it imploded, BTW. They'd been winning council seats and such for a while, and generally doing well given their reputation and such (this was before social media took off). Then their leader was invited onto TV (for a debate I believe). Totally destroyed his career and his party.
    You mean the BNP which was supplanted by UKIP? Those people didn't go away, they just found a more "respectable" party to rally behind.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Aaahhhh, America!

Because this is a pissing contest now?

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Are you aware that he drove through people on the downtown mall that had nothing to do with the protest? They were just there shopping or had moved down the cross street to see the protest go by? Or does being in proximity to a protest also mean you are at fault? How about those people who work there and were just on their way home when the car drove by? Were they also at fault?
    Police said the person killed is anti protester. I don't get how you got all these other people not involved as people Im against. I think you need to calm down. Your mayor and city council need to bar these groups from a license to hold a rally and amend rules so if your rally isnt peaceful it becomes illegal. Then the police can shut it down.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-08-13 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean aside from trying to kill a whole crowd of people?

Petition to start referring to the Alt-Right as "White Nationalist Terrorism Sympathizers".

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Mods should also consider changing "Car ploughs through protesters" to "Domestic terrorist attack." Combined with the previous changes I suggested would allow for proper labeling for what this nazi, white supremacist race rally where a series of domestic terrorist attacks were carried out really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Petition to start referring to the Alt-Right as "White Nationalist Terrorism Sympathizers".
    Or just start referring to them as the Nazi, Nationalist, supremacists they are.

Sympathizers nothing. They embrace the fucking ideology.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just refer to them as the neo nazis they really are. Or drop the 'neo' part, makes it easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I remember when BLM showed up to rallies armed and with militias, and then proceeded to plow into a group of people with a car.

Oh wait. That never happened. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Because this is a pissing contest now?
    Meh, the alt left pushes and the alt right pushes back. Few care about the looney fringe, but no prizes for guessing which side the media will support.

Considering that guy knowingly threw his life away he could have at least put some spikes or sawblades on his car.

Hell you are going to jail for life (or death sentence), might as well kill as many of those people you consider mortal foes worth throwing your life away.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-13 at 06:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, come back with that shit once BLM or Antifa plows a car into a group of people, until then, shut your piehole.