Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I know but that doesn't mean all that much. I was curious what the police has to say after interrogating him.
    Actually, it means quiet a lot. It means he deliberatly aimed for loss of life with no particular individual as a target (which would have made it murder)

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Our Nazism has always been stupid-Nazism. I truly mean that.

Fascism appropriated many symbols that were around for hundreds or thousands of years (Swastika, Eagles, Roman salute, etc), and invented many of it's own. Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany certainly created their own vision of the order they sough to impose.

American Nazis have made no fucking sense, from the beginning. These guys are basically imitators. They do the bare minimum to make their own "American Fascism"... lazily replacing a Swastika with a Norse Rune... if that. But besides that, it's all just the same vision that the Nazis and Fascist Italy Pioneered 80 years ago.

Which makes no fucking sense, because those people lost the biggest war in human history. Badly. And America was the winner., Bigly. They want to associate with the loser even though they're of the winner, to the point they adopt all the icongraphy and purpose of the loser. It's so goddamn inside out and upside down. You'd think they'd be capable of some innovation. They best they do is appropriate Pepe.

These people are just too stupid to understand history, Nazism or what they're saying. They hate, and that's it. So it's stupid-Nazism. It's poseur Nazi-ism. Hell, it's a glorified LARP.
    Never thought I'd see the day where I'd agree to what Skroe says to the letter. Curious times we live in.

Allthough, 'modern-day' Nazis in germany aren't that much 'better'.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes, re-name yourself. Do us conservatives that favor so that we can always easily identify those that aren't conservative at all and merely fools and bigots who eat into simplistic solutions in the same manner a toddler would devour an ice cream.

But the best part about all this is, now them fake conservatives get to feel how us actual conservatives feel about them, completely with frustration and face palm worthy moments.
    This rally represented everything conservatism is about. You are deluding yourself if you think otherwise. This isn't some fringe element of conservatism; it's just the conservative id.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post

Allthough, 'modern-day' Nazis in germany aren't that much 'better'.
    I think they are actually worse. The "original" Nazis at least knew they were Nazis. The ones you see today actually think they are anti-Nazis while using violence, defamation and coercion by the state to spread their ideology until nobody dares to speak up anymore. The most dangerous of lunatics are the ones who think they are fighting for a good cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    This rally represented everything conservatism is about. You are deluding yourself if you think otherwise. This isn't some fringe element of conservatism; it's just the conservative id.
    I don't think you two are talking about the same conservatism. What you're talking about are reactionaries, something despised by progressives and conservatives alike (though they sometime make strange bed-fellows)

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    I think they are actually worse. The "original" Nazis at least knew they were Nazis. The ones you see today actually think they are anti-Nazis while using violence, defamation and coercion by the state to spread their ideology until nobody dares to speak up anymore. The most dangerous of lunatics are the ones who think they are fighting for a good cause.
    Dunno who you are talking about, I'm talking about the AFD and NPD and the mouthbreathing idiots that follow them. The ones we call 'Braune Vollpfosten'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Dunno who you are talking about, I'm talking about the AFD and NPD and the mouthbreathing idiots that follow them. The ones we call 'Braune Vollpfosten'.
    I've never seen the skinheads of the 80s and 90s as real nazis. For me they were just thugs. NPD ... sure... AFD - to a degree, the toy with it a lot, but there is one group i really think are the modern incarnation of Nazis: The Identitären. These scumbags base their ideologies on the same sources as the Nazis, while being coy about it and looking like the nice guys. But if i'm afraid of any of these mentioned, definitely the last one.

Sooo, the right murders someone. But the Rationals™ say it is the Left's fault somehow.

Ray and the other youtube Rationals™ are despicable pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I don't think you two are talking about the same conservatism. What you're talking about are reactionaries, something despised by progressives and conservatives alike (though they sometime make strange bed-fellows)
    American conservatism is fundamentally based on the idea that everyone is personally responsible for their station in life. You can't extrapolate that idea out without coming to sexist, racist conclusions. The only explanation that comports with that for things like crime and income disparities between blacks and whites are racist conclusions. If everyone is personally responsible for their situation, and whites hold more power and blacks are substantially less affluent, then blacks MUST be inferior. Some conservatives just don't want to confront that that is what their ideas represent. Other conservatives, like those holding these rallies, are just being honest.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I agree with what you're saying, it's just not really related to what I was saying. Although Islam has caused a lot more damage than the alt right...
    Vast majority of terrorist attacks in America since 9/11 have been right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Sooo, the right murders someone. But the Rationals™ say it is the Left's fault somehow.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHF2BWYXoAImbE4.jpg[/IG]

He's also just plain wrong. There have been Neo-Nazi/KKK rallies for decades.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the group that cares about law and order when it suits them?
    The group that cares about values when it suits them?
    The group that can't produce a coherent argument on immigration other than some xenophobic drivel that gets shot down easily by even teens who barely have any political or social insight?
    The group who is against more government when someone they dislike speaks about but on the other hand support more of it when one speaks about they like.

I can go on for a while, name me one thing these "conservatives" are suppose to have in common with people like me?

I'll wait, i'm here all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    American conservatism is fundamentally based on the idea that everyone is personally responsible for their station in life. You can't extrapolate that idea out without coming to sexist, racist conclusions. The only explanation that comports with that for things like crime and income disparities between blacks and whites are racist conclusions. If everyone is personally responsible for their situation, and whites hold more power and blacks are substantially less affluent, then blacks MUST be inferior. Some conservatives just don't want to confront that that is what their ideas represent. Other conservatives, like those holding these rallies, are just being honest.
    I can agree somewhat, but that's mainly the reason why i don't consider myself conservative and dont really subscribe to conservative ideals. But for most people, myself included and the vast majority of conservatives and progressives alike, the world isn't as black and white as you portray it, and in the end if i want to change something i need to work with the rational conservatives. The crazy progressives and conservatives and of course the reactionary may be more consistent, but they also want to destroy everything.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2017-08-13 at 02:28 PM.

The rally was about Charlottsville removing a statue of General Robert E Lee hero of the Confederate States in the Civil War.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    citation missing, not to mention that's one large jump in conclusion from going to personal responsibility to racist and sexist ideals and no the GOP as a whole has been running low ever since Tea party and what not amateur hour movements took it over.

The irony here is that you are part of that other unreasonable club and can't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The Alt-Right actually just did kill somebody in public, sooooo.....
    The Alt-Right killed 13 people in the last 2 years.

Charleston, New York, Portland, Charlottesville

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Which is absolutely correct.
    Its not, you guys keep forgetting its Spencer who coined it.

Deleted
    The level of deflection by the Alt-Right shows that they completely lost the script yesterday. What was supposed the glorious moment of "Uniting the Right" transformed to the beginning of the ending for the entire Alt-Right. And no, rebranding as "New Right" wont make people forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post

<snip>

Two queries:
    Where did Chris Ray Gun lay blame on the left for the murder?
    Must your arguments always be in poor faith?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How can alt right just be online trolls when there are literally meetings of alt right people, some of which we have video tapes with them heiling trump?
    In the same way most muslims are just normal people. When there are literally meetings of muslim people, some of which we have video tapes with them blowing themselfs up in the name of Alah.

The ammount of hypocracy on the left is mindboggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You mean the group that cares about law and order when it suits them?
    It was the Republican Party that violated international law and invaded Iraq, plunging the entire region into chaos. It was not some fringe group. So much for law and order.

The group that cares about values when it suits them?
    The Republican Party right now contains numerous politicians who hold national office who have been caught cheating on their wives, using prostitutes, and even coercing women into abortions, while running on "family values". The same party that overwhelmingly supports President pussy-grabber who makes gross and lewd comments about his own daughter. So much for values too, I guess.

The group that can't produce a coherent argument on immigration other than some xenophobic drivel that gets shot down easily by even teens who barely have any political or social insight?
    It's the Republican President that says Mexico is sending rapists and murderers here, and spreads conspiracy theories about illegal Mexicans voting and how the black President was a secret Kenyan Muslim. What's that about xenophobia?

The group who is against more government when someone they dislike speaks about but on the other hand support more of it when one speaks about they like.
    It's the Republican Vice President who wanted to use government funds to pay for gay reparative therapy, and it's the Republican President who said we need to do something to close up parts of the internet and that we should abandon the freedom of the press if journalists are mean to him. So much for "less government".

I can go on for a while, name me one thing these "conservatives" are suppose to have in common with people like me?

I'll wait, i'm here all day.
    According to your location, you don't live in America, so maybe these points don't seem related to you, but this is a thread about America.
    -ynnady