Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    or are you that SILLY to pretend the next xpac is done first in chinese before its done in english?
    I never recalled saying the english one isn't done. But if the leaker is chinese like last time, he/she might not have access to the english website. Just the chinese and good old fashioned google translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

A "job" in FFXIV is nothing more than a usual WoW spec. It's not like Black Mage in FFXIV is the same as Mage in WoW. Black Mage has exactly 1 spec whereas a Mage has 3.
    Sorry but a FFXIV job has a lot more stuff to them than one wow spec. Between the exclusive weapon type, armor job questline, cutscenes and solo duties...yeah. Plus each of them have enough mechanics to not be super boring. Compare ninja to any of the WoW Rogue specs.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-08-13 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I never recalled saying the english one isn't done. But if the leaker is chinese like last time, he/she might not have access to the english website. Just the chinese and good old fashioned google translate.
    I agree on this.

Sorry but a FFXIV job has a lot more stuff to them than one wow spec. Between the exclusive weapon type, armor job questline, cutscenes and solo duties...yeah. Plus each of them have enough mechanics to not be super boring. Compare ninja to any of the WoW Rogue specs.
    I really don't care about their quest lines and exclusive weapon types because they're not really interesting or exciting. I mean sure the job quests were nice but became really tedious later (and most of them are pretty similar). I just compared them from a gameplay aspect and a FFXIV job is by far not as fleshed out as a WoW spec. I played Black Mage, White Mage, Scholar, Summoner and Ninja and all of them are pretty bland compared to WoW specs. Not saying that Legion specs are that great but still (imho) much more interesting then FFXIV jobs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    I just compared them from a gameplay aspect and a FFXIV job is by far not as fleshed out as a WoW spec. I played Black Mage, White Mage, Scholar, Summoner and Ninja and all of them are pretty bland compared to WoW specs. Not saying that Legion specs are that great but still (imho) much more interesting then FFXIV jobs.
    Well in that case we have different oppinions. I have played wow from TBC to the Legion pre-patch with some gaps in between and played every FFXIV jobs and quite honestly any time I revisit wow to see if things changed fighting makes me throw up. I guess we find different things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I would actually never play a Pandaren death knight; I just don't see how there is anything preventing them from making sense in the future and haven't seen a single message which refutes that claim.
    Hush. If you disagree with him, you are a furry weeabo. It's not about him being totally wrong or anything.

Pandaren Druid yes please

Deleted
    Plus, all lore aside, it's Blizzard's game. If they want to make Pandaren DK's work, they will. So let's stop pretending that's what makes this expansion impossible.

I'm skeptical of a lot of things in this "leak", but the race/class combos aren't one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop arguing with this guy and just agree to disagree but end up replying every time...
    There is something oddly fun about it. It's one of the reasons I keep comming back to this site despite being less than pleased with WoW since I got a taste of what the competition has to offer.

translation???? damn mate now your are really desperatly grasping aint you? Blizzard is an american firm so there is no need for a TRANSLATION....
    ....The eventual true leak for WoD came from France.....I believe there was a translation issue there....
    could be wrong....

darque

Deleted
    I would actually never play a Pandaren death knight; I just don't see how there is anything preventing them from making sense in the future and haven't seen a single message which refutes that claim.
    It isn't necessary that an hero class can be played by any races.
    It doesnt fit lore, and to fit lore it will require a stupid retcon, even more stupid than the last retcon we got in wow.

Guess what, We never even saw ANY proof that DK Panda will come in game, like Druid BELF or Undead Paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Hush. If you disagree with him, you are a furry weeabo. It's not about him being totally wrong or anything.
    Please go back to Final Fantasy, since you have nothing constructive or with the min of proof about your stupid claim

But since you got rekted in more than once post, I will shrug about your ignorance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post

Guess what, We never even saw ANY proof that DK Panda will come in game, like Druid BELF or Undead Paladin.

Except the DK Panda already in game who you keep dismissing because "wod followers are irrelevant" except when they are worgen DK because in that case you use them to support your argument which by the way boils down to: "I hate Pandas so they shouldn't create new lore for them."

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    No new race or class (or specs)? They did that once and it backfired, I doubt they will make the same mistake again.
    @Niwes, storywise it was filler content though. It completed the story of Wrathion, gave Anduin more attention and glued Garrosh into the Draenor storyline, but it never felt like a World threatening situation. The only thing that were need to alter the 'past' is Garrosh bringing the Iron Horde tech to Draenor. But let's be honost, did the story really need Pandaria for that? They just had to move to another continent after Cataclysm, so they added Pandaria. But the events towards WoD could also have taken place on Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms with some other hidden power.
    i agree to lets say 10%. what you said goes literally for every xpac instead cata. did we need pandas ? no. did we need pandaria ? no. did we need a setup ? yes. did we need ANY place where things happen ? yes.

It isn't necessary that an hero class can be played by any races.
    It doesnt fit lore, and to fit lore it will require a stupid retcon, even more stupid than the last retcon we got in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Please go back to Final Fantasy, since you have nothing constructive or with the min of proof about your stupid claim

But since you got rekted in more than once post, I will shrug about your ignorance.
    Why does it have to be a recon? Lore is expanded upon all the time, that is how lore works in all games. It's not a static entity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Whats the chance for this veil of shadows thing to be fake? damn it sounds like a filler similar to mop ((((
    100% fake.

- - - Updated - - -

#1 thats not how google translate looks like
    #2 the fake pic is 100% english so you just disproved yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not my leak and I am far away from being desperate.
    Yes you ARE.
    Out of all the leaks this is the most plausible one.
    See you are so DESPERATE that you cant accept the fact that ALL leaks are FAKE.
    If you don't think so please give me the leak that you find to be more likely that I can correct you.
    Thats like saying if you cant prove god doesnt exists, he must exist....

This leak is far away from being an obvious fake.
    it IS an obvious fake:
    - the date is wrong = FAKE
    - dude brings LONG copy&pasta text but cant screenshot the website = FAKE

Is it so difficult for you to understand that this musn't be the final version of the website? You act like it is but nobody says that. It's an early and not the release version.
    Is it so HARD for you to understand that it is FAKE fanfiction? No natural born american would make these mistakes.

Deleted
    Except the DK Panda already in game who you keep dismissing because "wod followers are irrelevant" except when they are worgen DK because in that case you use them to support your argument which by the way boils down to: "I hate Pandas so they shouldn't create new lore for them."
    See how stupid you sound? "because DK panda are in game!!" where? a follower? rofl so even the human paladin 1:1 of Solaire of Astoria mean he is in game and it is canon!!!!

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Why does it have to be a recon? Lore is expanded upon all the time, that is how lore works in all games. It's not a static entity.
    Because Lore ATM doesn't show us any proof for a DK Pandaren to be a reality.

inb4 "BBBBBUT THE PANDA DK IN WOD!!! Oh really? WHERE SHE IS IN THE DK CLASS HALL? Oh snap"

If they want to add Pandaren DK they need to do some retcon like dunno "Dk Pandaren weren't there until the 8.0 because they were buzy" or "Alliance/Horde is ok to raise the corpse of their friend/comrade to fight forever"

Deleted

#1 thats not how google translate looks like
    #2 the fake pic is 100% english so you just disproved yourself.
    #1 well fuck me, maybe it wasn't exactly google translate, but some other poor methof for translation
    #2 You can translate any webpage with a right click it just won't be perfect. The Blizz websites are down now, but I could turn the error message from english to hungarian with no problem.

There's actually a blood elf druid boss in TK Bot. Undead Paladins are one of those things that could go either way lorewise; if they can be priests, there's certainly a lorewise argument for Paladins. And there was a Pandaren Death Knight follower in WoD.
    Zeliek was a Paladin before he became a Death Knight, and he was still able to use the Light.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted

Because Lore ATM doesn't show us any proof for a DK Pandaren to be a reality.
    So? That doesn't mean it will be a retcon.

I will explain it carefully.

Current situation: While we are aware of one Pandaren Death Knight (and since she IS in the game it makes her canon. Sorry.) we didn't see Pandaren during the Northrend Camapign and Pandaren weren't represented in the Argent Tournament.

Scenario number 1: Pandaren are added to the old starting area, you get an executable Pandaren NPC and they pretend Pandas were always there.

THIS is a retcon

Scenario number 2: A new DK starting zone is created, set after Legion and every DK, Pandaren included, start there.

This is not a retcon.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-08-13 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Thing is that even if it's a fake, it's a -good- one. OP has obviously put in a lot of time and effort into this and if it's fake then that's kinda funny because he manage to trick a ton of mmo news sites by being this elaborate.

I do believe it's fake if we don't get an expansion reveal at Gamescom, it's the only way the release date can work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Thing is that even if it's a fake, it's a -good- one. OP has obviously put in a lot of time and effort into this and if it's fake then that's kinda funny because he manage to trick a ton of mmo news sites by being this elaborate.

I do believe it's fake if we don't get an expansion reveal at Gamescom, it's the only way the release date can work.
    Assuming it is the release date and not something like the beta start date.

Deleted
    There's actually a blood elf druid boss in TK Bot. Undead Paladins are one of those things that could go either way lorewise; if they can be priests, there's certainly a lorewise argument for Paladins. And there was a Pandaren Death Knight follower in WoD.
    a "boss" really? there are tons of mixed class as boss so we are gonna to have all of that? good to know.
    But UNFORTUNATELY since your ignorance about the game hits again

You misunderstood a BOTANIST for a DRUID, since the TBC and Legion BOTANIST bosses aren't druid, where is the shapeshifting?, but just "ARCANE BOTANIST"

Please.

Also stop "HURR DURR WOD FOLLOWER" because that doesn't count and why she isnt in DK Class Hall?
    Last edited by mmoc61c8e925d2; 2017-08-13 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Assuming it is the release date and not something like the beta start date.
    They NEVER put out beta release dates on websites like that, NEVER. It's the "release date" if it's real, which it likely ain't as we've heard nothing about a gamescom reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    True, I didn't mention them because I wasn't sure if they used proper light magic, or something else like voodoo priests.
    Since magic schools in WoW tend to overlap when it comes to playable classes, most race-class combos could technically work. We certainly see Mar'li use holy and shadow magic, but it's presented as a power of the Loa. Probably the same concept with the prelates.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.