10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    What a bastard, jesus people need to chill out.
    They aren't going to, and the problem has to be dealt with.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, that makes you a hypocrite. That's like saying "We got in, so fuck the rest."

What you want or need should not impact the lives of other people. That makes you a selfish authoritarian. You support more violence than antifa ever could muster.
    not coming would not impact anyone. they would just stay neutral wherever they already are. too bad, so sad for them

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    sure thing little guy lol you keep telling yourself that
    Well, saying you will not allow anyone else in is pretty damn authoritarian. How are you going to stop them, with force? How much force would it take to stop all immigration? Now, compare that to the BLM folks you labeled as terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I think you're getting a bit confused, you're just spouting random nonsense now. What is your point?
    Quite an easy one - don't label people if you can't back it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    well that literally makes citizens. pretty simple, well, for me, probably super complicated for you.
    Status is not citizenship. You're trying to dictate immigration policy so that it benefits yourself. Being born into this country and being a citizen doesn't give you that right, but the systems that were created by the people that run this country give you the opportunity to express your beliefs. Which thankfully have the capacity to filter out nonsense like this on a political level (most of the time.)

But unfortunately, no. There are a lot of prerequisites after "being born in America" before you get to start preaching about immigration policy, let alone put any of those words into action. Being born here doesn't afford you the right to policy, either. Not to mention the metric of "being born in America". You can be born on a naval ship halfway across the world or on a military base in the middle of a hostile foreign nation and still be considered born in America. It's a completely coincidental type of citizenship, fundamentally.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

not coming would not impact anyone. they would just stay neutral wherever they already are. too bad, so sad for them
    Forcing them to not come does impact people. You are a selfish authoritarian, plain and simple. Why do you hate freedom so much?

You sound like a white nationalist. Yup, that's what you really are.

id say the same to you
    You'd be wrong. My principles are entirely consistent with America's highest ideals and values. I honor our founders and our philosophical core. E Pluribus Unum.

You defile it. Sorry, you do not get to redefine America's ideals to suit your insane, racist ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. Sorry. An extremist American committed a terrorist attack against other innocent Americans.

There will be no "chilling out". The Alt-Right must be defeated.
    as does BLM, much more urgently.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd be wrong. My principles are entirely consistent with America's highest ideals and values. I honor our founders and our philosophical core. E Pluribus Unum.

You defile it. Sorry, you do not get to redefine America's ideals to suit your insane, racist ends.
    you are wrong, sorry to give you the bad news my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM doesn't run over groups of people.

Stop defending White Supremacists, it really doesn't look good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Yeah i get that, but what is your conclusion? They shouldn't have been freed in the first place? What point do you try to make?
    There is a ton of historical revisionism about the civil war, and many people (like Endus apparently) just distill it down to 'good guys vs bad guys'. Of course, its incredibly convenient when you can do this while also engaging in relativism on other issues. Its the same problem with people who constantly use the #notall rhetoric, then flip this to #zomgALL when it suits their political ideology.

My comment was only to counter the argument that there were clear 'good guys' and 'bad guys' in the conflict, to counter the revisionism that the war was some altruistic crusade to help people, because if you look at how the freed slaves were treated it seems obvious that this wasn't the case. I'm not going to speculate on what alternate timelines could have existed, I simply think we need more context whether we are looking at events that happened twenty years ago or two hundred years ago or two thousand years ago.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it really wasn't more than slavery. They needed slavery to remain competitive, and were worried that the swell of support for abolitionism would end their livelihood. They tried to claim it was about their right to keep slaves, but that's all they really cared about.
    I agree their claims about way of life were largely nonsense but i dont agree it was merely about slavery. They were literally trying to start their owm country.

Forcing them to not come does impact people. You are a selfish authoritarian, plain and simple. Why do you hate freedom so much?
    nope, it has no effect on them, as too be allowed is already extra. no one is entitles to move to a new country. certainly not the USA. Sorry that is so confusing for you.

No. Sorry. An extremist American committed a terrorist attack against other innocent Americans.

What gets me is that the alt right wants to cry victim but then pulls this. Cville is a pretty peaceful town. The statue's removal was done through democratic process. Antifa and BLM weren't there battling them tooth and nail through the city.

They came to the town, protested the town doing shit democratically, tried to force their view on the residents, came equipped with body armor and weapons, and attacked bystanders, journalists, police, college students, and a fucking student clergy meeting.

They acted more like a terrorist insurgency. Invading a town, assaulting the residents, trying to force your will on the populace, and lashed out creating a huge brawl with police and counter protesters when told to get out. This is what fucking terrorist groups do to villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account

Hear hear, Left or Right, I am not willing to bow to this bullshit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    BLM doesn't run over groups of people.

Stop defending White Supremacists, it really doesn't look good on you.
    they do much worse, they attack cops, riot, loot, attack MANY innocent people, promote racism, promote hate, and value disobedience. I can only hope they are arrested 1 by one until there are no more of them.

10+ Year Old Account

I guess i didnt word my statement properly, i meant more so the guy that ran his vehicle through a crowd. People are just thinking with emotions first instead of reason.

nope, it has no effect on them, as too be allowed is already extra. no one is entitles to move to a new country. certainly not the USA. Sorry that is so confusing for you.
    Yes, you are using force against them, that is an effect.

Sorry, you are a white nationalist, I hate to break it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I agree their claims about way of life were largely nonsense but i dont agree it was merely about slavery. They were literally trying to start their owm country.
    They were trying to start their own country, so that they could keep slavery legal. In the end, it was about maintaining the continuation of slavery.

You mean the 63 million people who voted for someone who isn't the President and Donald Trump's underwater approval rating and federal criminal probe closing in? You mean the foreign interference you turned a blind eye too "patriot"? (Another moral compromise).

You're losing.
    When is the last time democrats won an election as a whole? Pretty sure the right is not only winning, almost complete domination.

Well, saying you will not allow anyone else in is pretty damn authoritarian. How are you going to stop them, with force? How much force would it take to stop all immigration? Now, compare that to the BLM folks you labeled as terrorists.
    nope, as no one is entitled to immigrate to the US. Stop taking applications, illegals caught are jailed right away and sent back where they came from. if they come in illegally, keep taking everything from them and sending them back to the point its not worth it for them to come back. Punish business' that hire illegals.

BLM didn't commit a terrorist attack. The Alt-Right did.

you are wrong, sorry to give you the bad news my friend.
    America is a country founded on ideas an principles. Explicitly in our principles, background and origin is irrelevant.

You're arguing instead for an ethno-nationalist identity state.

That is categorically un-American. You can say you want to make America an ethno-nationalist state. But that would mean cutting up large portions of the constitution and abandoning a countless number of our principles. It would not be America any more.