Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Like the idiots who get in their cars because they are too big of a pussy to stand up to one individual they decide to drive a car into random people?
    what? driving your car into people is horrendous, like the terrorist that did it yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The latter defines the former. You can't have a 'freedom' if there's a consequence for actually leveraging it. That's why the legal constraints of freedom of speech are as exact as they are.
    That's why we don't have freedom.

We have liberty.

The difference is everything.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Remember, being pro-white means you want to literally kill and enslave every other race. I can't believe the white race hasn't be genocided yet.
    Well maybe it's because your skin doesn't suddenly make you a member of any other group because of how you were born, maybe just maybe, none gives a fuck about this pro white power guilt trip.

Just because some shit stains failed in life despite their whiteness doesn't mean someone else white gives a fuck or want to help pay for you or even offer to let you sleep on the couch.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    When a Nazi does Nazi things, they deserve to be labeled a Nazi. Just like these douches at Charlottesville.
    i know you are having trouble reading, but keep trying pal, you will get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why should it matter? If an employer doesn't want an employee, he should be able to fire him. It's a voluntary contract, one that can be ended by either party.
    then they should be allowed to fire all black people. or asian. or mexican. just cause they want to, not cause of race though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Long as the employee's opinion doesn't affect the job, I can't see him being fired. I'm sure there are employers who would like to get rid of black employees or some other group.
    How about bad pr and the fact that most people don't feel comfortable working alongside a Nazi? Those would effect a company drastically.
    Actually any employer who doesn't fire a Nazi is a terrible businessman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    what? driving your car into people is horrendous, like the terrorist that did it yesterday.
    Yes, the Alt-Right, White supremacist, you plan to misquote me again to prove you don't have an argument.

its pretty easy to be labeled as a nazi by the regressive hate filled left, its just as easy to misidentify someone off twitter pictures. its already happened.
    Right, right, the people walking around with nazi flags aren't nazis. Got it.

Yes, the Alt-Right, White supremacist, you plan to misquote me again to prove you don't have an argument.
    what? you are talking yourself in circles and inserting random comments dude. you need sleep or something. lol

i know you are having trouble reading, but keep trying pal, you will get there.

- - - Updated - - -

then they should be allowed to fire all black people. or asian. or mexican. just cause they want to, not cause of race though.
    I'm fine with that. If an employer wants to be a racist asshole, he should be allowed to be a racist asshole. Then, everyone can tell the world that he's a racist asshole, and the boycott will begin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well maybe one day if you get a full time job you can buy an island and make a country like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what freedom is all about. Nobody is forcing someone to fire these people, they are simply pointing out to their employers exactly what their employees were doing.
    If that guy did something illegal, he should be denounced to the police. Then the employer would have had a good reason to fire him. If he did nothing illegal but spewing his hatred during that protest, I don't see why he should lose his job. That kind of public denounciation is similar to lynching.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to fire someone for any reason you want to. Be it because they are lazy, do a bad job or hold a different opinion than you.

Personal liberty prevails.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Right, right, the people walking around with nazi flags aren't nazis. Got it.
    right, right, and everyone that has been called a nazi by those on the left, is a nazi. LOL you are delusional my friend

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fine with that. If an employer wants to be a racist asshole, he should be allowed to be a racist asshole. Then, everyone can tell the world that he's a racist asshole, and the boycott will begin.
    would you still be okay with it if his business flourished, became #1 in its industry, and still excluded all blacks?

10+ Year Old Account
    what? you are talking yourself in circles and inserting random comments dude. you need sleep or something. lol
    Well You changed one of my quotes before you responded to it, without making it clear, I just assumed you would make another dumb remark about an irrelevant issue. Rather than about the topic.

its pretty easy to be labeled as a nazi by the regressive hate filled left, its just as easy to misidentify someone off twitter pictures. its already happened.
    You do know being called a nazi makes a person a nazi...Its real clear what a nazi is. A person who is extremely nationalistic and dominant in his or her believes. Witch has extreme racist or authoritarian views. Who is very inflexible in these believes and does even want to talk about them.

So you can say its easy for the extreme left to say that....But that just it...its easy to identify people as nazi's if the definition is so clear. A empty glass means it has nothing in it. So it is easy to say that a glass is empty when there is nothing in it.

So if a person goes to a rally. For a statue of a slaver, with people holding symbols related to mass killings of people because of their cultural, theological, sexual etc beliefs. While shouting nationalistic things, like all ( insert what they hate) get out. And are very aggressive about it ( either with words or actions)...then yeah....that person is a nazi....or a nazi sympathizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    If that guy did something illegal, he should be denounced to the police. Then the employer would have had a good reason to fire him. If he did nothing illegal but spewing his hatred during that protest, I don't see why he should lose his job. That kind of public denounciation is similar to lynching.
    No, lynching involves murdering someone. Pointing out that someone publicly marches with racists and neo-Nazis is not lynching him.

Besides, and employer should be able to employ anyone he wants. Why should he need permission from the government before he fires someone?

Well maybe one day if you get a full time job you can buy an island and make a country like that.
    you dont seem to having much understanding of whats being talked about, just stay out of it if you cant read buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Well You changed one of my quotes before you responded to it, without making it clear, I just assumed you would make another dumb remark about an irrelevant issue. Rather than about the topic.
    so you are talking about nothing speaking to random bullshit, got it. lol

right, right, and everyone that has been called a nazi by those on the left, is a nazi. LOL you are delusional my friend

- - - Updated - - -

would you still be okay with it if his business flourished, became #1 in its industry, and still excluded all blacks?
    Like I said, that's how the free markets work. I may boycott a place, but I wouldn't try to shut them down. Hell, it worked for Chik-Fil-A.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    You do know being called a nazi makes a person a nazi...Its real clear what a nazi is. A person who is extremely nationalistic and dominant in his or her believes. Witch has extreme racist or authoritarian views. Who is very inflexible in these believes and does even want to talk about them.

So you can say its easy for the extreme left to say that....But that just it...its easy to identify people as nazi's if the definition is so clear. A empty glass means it has nothing in it. So it is easy to say that a glass is empty when there is nothing in it.

So if a person goes to a rally. For a statue of a slaver, with people holding symbols related to mass killings of people because of their cultural, theological, sexual etc beliefs. While shouting nationalistic things, like all ( insert what they hate) get out. And are very aggressive about it ( either with words or actions)...then yeah....that person is a nazi....or a nazi sympathizer.
    you are a nazi. also i hate to break it to you, but you clearly have no idea what a "nazi" is. lol sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sure, they are protected by freedom of speech, but not freedom from consequence. This is a private employer, and unless they are a union state or the company has union rules, they can be fired for any and all reasons. Being a Nazi, isn't a protected status.
    That's why I said in accordance to company rules. Most companies don't care what their employees believe it's when violence is in acted that they fire so that they don't lose revenue and integrity. If you go on television and say bleep the blacks and Jews well you get fired and fined possibly arrested. But if you are affiliated with the third position or communist, companies can't fire you for supporting a political party. Otherwise again we're talking McCarthyism.