Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Exclamation "Link AOTC KJ or no invite"

How am I supposed to link AOTC KJ when i cant get into any groups to get AOTC KJ? LOgic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Use a fake achievement add on, that's what I've always done.

Fake achieves or find a guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    How am I supposed to link AOTC KJ when i cant get into any groups to get AOTC KJ? LOgic?
    Join a guild?
    Join a progress KJ raid and wipe many times like everyone before you get the kill?

Oh wait, the reason of this thread is that you actually want to be carried in a group where everyone has wiped many times to get a kill while you think you're "entitled" to just skip all that and have them carry you.

Too bad for you.

And good luck with fake achi, if the raid leader is just half decent he'll spot you right away. And if hes a moron, you wont get a kill anyway with a moron leader.

Oh, Did you not get ahead of the curve for nighthold? I mean, if you had you'd understand how to get it here since people had the same demands for nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Join a guild?
    Join a progress KJ raid and wipe many times like everyone before you get the kill?

Oh wait, the reason of this thread is that you actually want to be carried in a group where everyone has wiped many times and you just join without any hassle.

Too bad for you.
    This. Theres plenty of groups that only require 8/9hc if you don't have aotc you should join one of those, maybe you get the kill maybe you don't. But you shouldn't expect to be carried without putting effort in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Join a guild?

Oh wait, the reason of this thread is that you actually want to be carried in a group where everyone has wiped many times to get a kill while you think you're "entitled" to just skip all that and have them carry you.

Too bad for you.

And good luck with fake achi, if the raid leader is just half decent he'll spot you right away. And if hes a moron, you wont get a kill anyway with a moron leader.
    This is false. I've gotten Archimonde on both Normal and Heroic in addition to Gul'dan down by faking achievements. It takes persistence but you will find a kill group eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I find it immensely amusing that literally the next thread on the front page is asking "is there an addon to detect the morons (his words) who use the fake achievement addon?"

Join a shitty undergeared group that's progressing on the fight and learning it, stop trying to get carried.

ah i see. I'll do that ty.

Deleted
    This is false. I've gotten Archimonde on both Normal and Heroic in addition to Gul'dan down by faking achievements. It takes persistence but you will find a kill group eventually.
    Normal i belive you, archi hc i dont, unless you did it after september (hfc opened 21 june 2015) when archi hc was pretty much a joke at that point and rl didnt care much about checking people for real.

KJ HC even now is a challenge and fake achi wont help. If you get in a group with that, it wont be a group that will kill it. And if a group will kill it, the rl is smart enough to spot cheaters using fake achi to get in it.

Get decent ilvl through m+, join fresh runs and try to do good. Do mechanics properly. Then eventually you will get AOTC. That's the way I got AOTC second week as warrior dps. Also just be patient and never leave the group you are in because you might suddenly get really good players and it's almost a oneshot. There's are no cutting corners. No one wants impatient lazy people who ignore mechanics and just wants to get carried. I can't stress enough how important patience is in pugs. Unless you are super high geared/achieved there's no point jumping back and forth between groups. Filtering out the baddies(kicking people who fail) is usually part of a successful pug's process. If you feel confident with the mechanics it might also be worth raid leading since you don't have to risk the group falling apart completely after a single wipe.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-08-14 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal i belive you, archi hc i dont, unless you did it after september (hfc opened 21 june 2015) when archi hc was pretty much a joke at that point and rl didnt care much about checking people for real.

KJ HC even now is a challenge and fake achi wont help.
    Got it after they added the moose mount. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

I tanked HC Imp in a group using fake achieve, it was glorious.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Um, make your own group? Damn, that took all of 3 seconds to figure out? Stop being helpless and handle your shit

- - - Updated - - -

ah i see. I'll do that ty.
    Lmao then he agrees to use an add-on to fake it. This is hilarioud
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got it after they added the moose mount. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise.
    Ya, that was months later lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Ignore the neo casual players, they will make you lose IQ points.
    You're not kidding. My brain hurts from their nonsense
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

How do people even already have AOTC this early into the raid tier... My guild progression is still at 2/9 H, I wouldn't even want to imagine what AOTC is like.

no one mentioned the option of just paying for aotc? its around 200k in my server

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petersensei View Post
    no one mentioned the option of just paying for aotc? its around 200k in my server
    200k? Not bad i could even swing that. Would be a hell of a lot better than having to dabble with idiots or argue people who think that anybody not week 1 are bad.

Join a guild?

Too bad for you.

Pretty much this. Either you learn the fights in the first couple weeks with the majority of HC raiders and stay on progress or you find the few groups still progressing to earn your way there now, don't get why people seem to equate 75% of the groups being AoTC groups (which makes sense seeing as the majority of the playerbase that is going to raid HC has already put in the time and tears of wiping a million times the first couple weeks) to literally ALL groups requiring it which is just flat out incorrect.

TL;DR: Most people have already wiped a ton of times on fights, just because you fell behind player curve doesn't entitle you to being carried through it without that work.