Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    By a company's logic, they wanna profit, most generally selling a product or service. They cannot do that well if they're labeled racist, anti semitic or homophobic. So, of course they will not allow their employees to show such behaviors. What is the easiest thing they can do?

Fire the scum!

On the other hand, if they worked on the factory of those tiki torches, well... They could even get a raise for increasing the sales. (It's a joke, if you didn't get by now.)

Totally fine by me these guys face the consequences of the choices they made.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Sue for what? The companies did nothing wrong.
    These people are being outed by morons on Twitter for their beliefs. Whether you like someone's beliefs or not does not change the fact you cant be discriminated against for them. Especially if you aren't connecting your beliefs to your work and you don't work in a PR capacity.

There could be a million reasons these people are at the rally. Unless their current employment is directly related to them, their employer has no right to fire them for it. And before I hear about person on this forum misrepresent what at-will employment means, save it. Federal laws protect employees from these types of discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Oh look, another one who doesn't understand anti-discrimination laws.

I know it might be hard to realize but attending a violent rally focused on discriminatory views that create a hostile work environment is not the same thing as being fired for your race.

Unless, of course, you think BLM protesters shouldn't be fired even if they light a garbage can on fire or smash a window.

Which, ​of course you don't.
    The rally was based on not tearing down the Robert E Lee monument. Whatever happens there after is immaterial.

I don't care for the politics of BLM, the Aryan Nation, alt-right, antifa, or whatever other Facebook activists pop up in the next few years. You're all children, playing childish games because you don't get your way. They are rapists of logic and order. And have no real place in society.

Condoning people losing their livelihood because someone got a picture of them holding a fucking mosquito torch from Lowe's is equally as asinine as condoning the vigilantism of Instagram super sleuths who find it fitting to be judge, jury, and executioner of their own misguided morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    That would actually be a great idea, because then you can show them how dumb their ideology is. The only problem is that the far-left/SJWs are equally stupid I'm afraid they'd possibly even lose the argument. :S
    Debate legitimizes racism as just another political belief and puts it on equal footing with the opposite position.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    These people are being outed by morons on Twitter for their beliefs. Whether you like someone's beliefs or not does not change the fact you can be discriminated against for them. Especially if you aren't connecting your beliefs to your work and you don't work in a PR capacity.

There could be a million reasons these people are at the rally. Unless their current employment is directly related to them, their employer has no right to fire them for it. And before I hear about person on this forum misrepresent what at-will employment means, save it. Federal laws protect employees from these types of discrimination.

Racism isn't just a "belief" and beliefs aren't protected from getting you fired anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

That's a false equivalency. These people aren't calling anyone assholes. They are showing the public that they are proud of their identity. Though, the general consensus seems to be that white people can't be proud of being white (in public).
    Do you have any evidence that the Swastikas and Nazi flags at the rally were not associated witht he legion of asshats pushing the "Heil Hitler" sign while holding those?

Stating that Swastikas used to mean something else does not mean that's what they meant in this context. They were literally whining about Jews while holding those flags.

Can you back the claim that the ones used at the rally were for those spiritual purposes, and not to represent the neo-Nazis that were spouting racist garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have any evidence that the Swastikas and Nazi flags at the rally were not associated witht he legion of asshats pushing the "Heil Hitler" sign while holding those?

Stating that Swastikas used to mean something else does not mean that's what they meant in this context. They were literally whining about Jews while holding those flags.

Can you back the claim that the ones used at the rally were for those spiritual purposes, and not to represent the neo-Nazis that were spouting racist garbage.
    They specifically used Nazi Swastikas, not religious ones. This argument is pointless. That person is trolling and is best ignored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ordan View Post
    Ironically, this forum itself is a reflection of the topic.
    Mods are simply banning people they don't agree with and deleting posts.
    SJWs are harassing people in real life that they don't agree with.
    alt-righters are killing people in real life that they dont agree with.

Obviously I can't prove that. However, due to the origin of the symbol I will assume that it was there for peaceful, spiritual purposes. Hell, from what I heard, the rally was actually peaceful before protesters arrived and started throwing things at them. So from that, I will conclude that it was there for peaceful purposes in this context.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Interesting, I'm being punished for offering my opinion/different perspective on the matter. The swastika itself isn't bad. They could very well be there for spiritual reasons. Just because the Nazis used it, doesn't mean it should be automatically associated with them. Frankly, it is an insult to the original place it came from.
    Careful who you speak for. You don't know if they're there because they're willing to hurt the next guy who insults them or there simply because they're proud to be white. I bet most are there to be a part of something and to chill with the gang. Misguided as they are, they're on a slippery slope and should be critical of those who they let speak for them. You can't use the swastika in the western world without being associated with fascism sorry. Maybe in another few decades things might change but we still get the occasional neo nazi rallies of village idiots parading through town while wearing their rights as a badge of armor. Though mostly anarchy biker-gangs doubledipping for maximum "fuck the world" ...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    These people are being outed by morons on Twitter for their beliefs. Whether you like someone's beliefs or not does not change the fact you cant be discriminated against for them. Especially if you aren't connecting your beliefs to your work and you don't work in a PR capacity.

The rally was based on not tearing down the Robert E Lee monument. Whatever happens there after is immaterial.

I don't care for the politics of BLM, the Aryan Nation, alt-right, antifa, or whatever other Facebook activists pop up in the next few years. You're all children, playing childish games because you don't get your way. They are rapists of logic and order. And have no real place in society.

Condoning people losing their livelihood because someone got a picture of them holding a fucking mosquito torch from Lowe's is equally as asinine as condoning the vigilantism of Instagram super sleuths who find it fitting to be judge, jury, and executioner of their own misguided morals.
    That's not true. You can be discriminated against for your beliefs. Their employer can fire someone if he publily marches in a white supremacist rally. What federal law protects someone from that?

The Rally was a "Unite the Right" rally, and as you can see a few pages earlier, was advertised as something very different by the Stormfronters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ordan View Post
    Ironically, this forum itself is a reflection of the topic.
    Mods are simply banning people they don't agree with and deleting posts.
    SJWs are harassing people in real life that they don't agree with.
    Or they are banning people who are already banned, and making new accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean, you shouldn't lose a job over a view point
    Not just you who has done it Genn but lets not pretend he lost his job over his "views".

Its like ppl accusing Google of "thought police" because an employee PUBLISHED a commentary on gender roles in tech (or w/e all that boring-ass cabaret was).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    How convenient.
    Huh? Do you think the mods like me? I've been banned multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Are you upset you couldn't make it to this rally?
    Why would I be there?

Sorry dude, ANTIFA is a far more insidious, and subversive organization than any wanna be Nazis could ever hope for.

Let's summarize the events of the rally, just for fun.

1. Alt right organizations get permit to stage a protest.

2. Vice mayor illegally revoked permit.

3. ACLU sued the city for violating their 1st amendment rights and the permit is restored.

4. Alt right protests.

5 police are instructed to illegally end the protest.

6. Police stand by and watch as BLM and ANTIFA physically attacked protesters.

7. Left wing Manic runs over a bunch of people.

Govenor blames the right for violence.

The only people who truly acted like facists here were the people claiming to be against facisism.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2017-08-14 at 03:31 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That would actually be a great idea, because then you can show them how dumb their ideology is. The only problem is that the far-left/SJWs are equally stupid I'm afraid they'd possibly even lose the argument. :S
    You'd think the education system would be interested in educating the masses instead of training them for standardized testing...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

They specifically used Nazi Swastikas, not religious ones. This argument is pointless. That person is trolling and is best ignored.
    Of course he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    alt-righters are killing people in real life that they dont agree with.
    The victim complexes of some of the conservatives here NEVER ceases to entertain
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Endus has a history of getting mad and infracting things he disagrees with.
    Endus is the best mod on here. Please stay on topic/

Racism isn't just a "belief" and beliefs aren't protected from getting you fired anyway.
    Not everyone there is a racist. And your beliefs are protected, it's part of Federal anti-discrimination statutes. So your conservative/liberal boss can't fire you for voting opposite his choice for comptroller. Your boss can't fire you because you don't like his favorite football team. Etc...

Can you please not call me Islamophobic? Christianity and the bible can suck donkey balls. Do I really need to be this tastelessly edgy?
    Wat you said was Islamophobic. That doesn't mean you don't hate other things, as well. After all, you've been defending white supremacists, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Why would I be there?

Sorry dude, ANTIFA is a far more insidious, and subversive organization than any wanna be Nazis could ever hope for.

Let's summarize the events of the rally, just for fun.

1. Alt right organizations get permit to stage a protest.

2. Vice mayor illegally revoked permit.

3. ACLU sued the city for violating their 1st amendment rights and the permit is restored.

4. Alt right protests.

5 police are instructed to illegally end the protest.

6. Police stand by and watch as HIM and ANTIFA physically attacked protesters.

7. Left wing Manic runs over a bunch of people.

Govenor blames the right for violence.

The only people who truly acted like racists here were the people claiming to be against facisism.
    ...I'd argue but not a single point you have is true except the first one. The rest is.. jesus christ, Tony. You need to go out and find yourself again, man :\

Huh? Do you think the mods like me? I've been banned multiple times.
    I don't think I said anything about mods liking or not liking you.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.