Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    You sure love to throwing "victim complex" around.
    Same can be said for you, just one person died, quit your victim complex.
    I see you have no actual answer to it. Maybe spend less time in the bowels of tumblr looking for windmills to tilt at.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    This man says it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8O...utu.be&t=9m36s

Charlottesville was Racists beating up racists.. Both sides are to blame and Both sides are equally responsible.

Only one side did this. No "if", "and", "but", or "what about".
    Last edited by Birujinia; 2017-08-14 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I see you have no actual answer to it. Maybe spend less time in the bowels of tumblr looking for windmills to tilt at.
    I have plenty of answers, i just have no interest in discussing with an SJW who likes to mock people for being "victims" while he himself plays the biggest victim in the world pretending everybody who disagree's with him is a nazi out to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Seriously trying to play down the role of white supremacy in this because the body count is "only one".

You can't make this shit up.
    You just did...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I have plenty of answers, i just have no interest in discussing with an SJW who likes to mock people for being "victims" while he himself plays the biggest victim in the world pretending everybody who disagree's with him is a nazi out to get him.
    Oh, sorry for calling the people walking around with nazi flags doing nazi chants and carrying anti-Jew sign nazis. Clearly these people aren't nazis, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Both sides are equally responsible."

Except ya know, only one side racked up a body count. Only on side had a nutjob commit an act of domestic terror.

But they're totally both equally responsible.
    One side hasn't racked up a body count but not for the want of trying. Both sides are equally bad, but it's the far left that is obsessed with identity politics and race. The SJWs are the looney equivalent of the nutjob Nazis. When all you talk about it race and you are forever demonizing whites, you encourage extremist groups to respond.

Just like only 1 side does 51.1% of all Murders in the US in a year.
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43
    We're not talking about that. We're are talking about what happen a few days ago. I understand the stats, but you are going off into the "what about", "but" section. I acknowledge the facts, but we are talking about what happen in Charlottesville, VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Both sides are equally responsible."

Except ya know, only one side racked up a body count. Only on side had a nutjob commit an act of domestic terror.

But they're totally both equally responsible.
    I'd venture and say it's only a matter of time before the extremists on the left side of the political spectrum will rack a body count too... Doesn't justify the alt-right, of course, but I don't see much of a difference between both sides. They are both extremists and even if they had a decent ideology, it gets lost in between all the useless violence. People that adhere to fringe groups like Antifa or Neo-nazi bullshit don't give a crap about ideas, they really just need to scratch that itch for violence and any excuse is a good enough excuse for them to do so and blow off steam for God knows what internal issue they have with themselves and their sorry life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being right wing and not being called a Nazi is rather easy task, don't dress up like one and don't promote their ideas, easiest task in the world.

Now being called a racist is that happens from time to time, but as long you aren't a bigot, an actual xenophobe and can make the case about immigration disconnected from race and religion or at minimum not exclusively based on race or religion it will never stick.

That's also how you get your movement on the map or even political party by being reasonable. That's how right is now in control of most of Europe, we keep distance ourselves from our retarded redheaded stepbrother, keep them in the basement and make sure the left can't use them as ammunition.

It's funny how much you can get done by being moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizix View Post
    I'd venture and say it's only a matter of time before the extremists on the left side of the political spectrum will rack a body count too... Doesn't justify the alt-right, of course, but I don't see much of a difference between both sides. They are both extremists and even if they had a decent ideology, it gets lost in between all the useless violence. People that adhere to fringe groups like Antifa or Neo-nazi bullshit don't give a crap about ideas, they really just need to scratch that itch for violence and any excuse is a good enough excuse for them to do so and blow off steam for God knows what internal issue they have with themselves and their sorry life.
    You're right. Things will probably escalate now that the nazis have killed someone.

All the false equivalence and NO U in the world doesn't make Nazis okay.

If you think it does, fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Being right wing and not being called a Nazi is rather easy task, don't dress up like one and don't promote their ideas, easiest task in the world.

Now being called a racist is that happens from time to time, but as long you aren't a bigot, an actual xenophobe and can make the case about immigration disconnected from race and religion or at minimum not exclusively based on race or religion it will never stick.

That's also how you get your movement on the map or even political party by being reasonable. That's how right is now in control of most of Europe, we keep distance ourselves from our retarded redheaded stepbrother, keep them in the basement and make sure the left can't use them as ammunition.

It's funny how much you can get done by being moderate.
    I mean to me Its funny how much can get done when people get sick of the leftist policies and race baiting too... Look at trump the most unqualified person to run for president in 50 years but he wins the election and you can blame russia you can blame hillary e-mail... I blame Obama's response to racial issues in our countries.... The boiling pot that was started under the obama era is starting to slowly boil over now.... but it started with Obama... and He also handed Trump the election because god knows where being a white person in 4 more years of democrat policy would have been.... Would have needed a 5.0 GPA to get into college if your a white male....

You can see from this thread the divide between even Moderates and Liberals.... Alot of us feel that Things like what happened are gonna happen more and more untill someone is willing to step up and say enough.... Fuck the KKK but also BLM go worry about your own shit Go Fix St Louis go Fix Chicago go fix the top 5 Murder cities in America all being 60%+ african american cities.... Go fix that and we will disown the Alt-right but you can't spend your whole days blaming us for your problems and expect us to go bite the hand that won us an election.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-08-14 at 08:03 AM.

Annd we're done here folks.

When fucking Godwin himself thinks they are Nazis......

I mean to me Its funny how much can get done when people get sick of the leftist policies and race baiting too... Look at trump the most unqualified person to run for president in 50 years but he wins the election and you can blame russia you can blame hillary e-mail... I blame Obama's response to racial issues in our countries.... The boiling pot that was started under the obama era is starting to slowly boil over now.... but it started with Obama... and He also handed Trump the election because god knows where being a white person in 4 more years of democrat policy would have been.... Would have needed a 5.0 GPA to get into college if your a white male....

You can see from this thread the divide between even Moderates and Liberals.... Alot of us feel that Things like what happened are gonna happen more and more untill someone is willing to step up and say enough.... Fuck the KKK but also BLM go worry about your own shit Go Fix St Louis go Fix Chicago go fix the top 5 Murder cities in America all being 60%+ african american cities.... Go fix that and we will disown the Alt-right but you can't spend your whole days blaming us for your problems and expect us to go bite the hand that won us an election.
    lol

You think Obama started it? What was the far right's reaction to Obama being elected? Oh right, blatant racism from day 1 of his presidency.

lol

You think Obama started it? What was the far right's reaction to Obama being elected? Oh right, blatant racism from day 1 of his presidency.
    and obama's reaction to Rioting in the street and major US cities in perill??? Oh hey Al Sharpton come over to the white house. Bring the parents of Michael Brown with you... Who cares what the police report says He didn't do nuthin wrong.

That was the moment I realized that democrats rather pander for Votes than actually care about what happened to americans.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-08-14 at 08:10 AM.

lol

Are you one of those folks who believes everyone who didn't agree with or support Obama was a racist Nazi and anyone who didn't vote for or like Hillary was a misogynist?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birujinia View Post
    Any reason why you are posting pics of the victim? It doesn't matter who she was. It just encourages both sides to use her for their agenda: left to saint hood her, right to demonize her.

and obama's reaction to Rioting in the street and major US cities in perill??? Oh hey Al Sharpton come over to the white house. Bring the parents of Michael Brown with you... Who cares what the police report says He didn't do nuthin wrong.
    You're going to need to connect some dots there. How is Ferguson to blame for the immediate racist response to Obama getting elected, both the overt racism via hanged effigies and racial slurs and the implied racism via the birther movement etc.?

Is time traveling wizard Hillary Clinton to blame, again?

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Any reason why you are posting pics of the victim? It doesn't matter who she was. It just encourages both sides to use her for their agenda: left to saint hood her, right to demonize her.
    Demonize her...for peacefully protesting? No, share her image widely. She was a victim of domestic terror and was out there protesting against hatred.

If that bothers you, then I'd suggest examining your own views closely.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i find there to be very little moderates among the Republicans in general and i would rather vote democratic as they are closer to centrum right than republicans currently are. As Republicans are closer at this point to far right in general than democrats are to far left.

As for race issues, not sure why Obama is targeted. He's the first to actually take a stand regarding police violence towards minorities and it was seen rather "presidential" what is rather telling if you ask me. But Presidents before that didn't really make work of this either most likely because this is a complex problem that took decades to make and will take decades to solve and our democratic systems reward short term successes in politics not long term ones, so nobody wants to touch that hot issue as every gets burned.

Unless you're trump you like to throw in some more oil on the fire as that pleases a certain demographic favorable to him.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Are you one of those folks who believes everyone who didn't agree with or support Obama was a racist Nazi and anyone who didn't vote for or like Hillary was a misogynist?
    No. I mean all the shit like Obama being a Kenyan born muslim or the depictions of him being a monkey or hanging effigies of him.