Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Since two of you said 1050ti 4gb, I'll buy it. Now to find a cheap price and get it shipped early. Which store will get me my video card to me faster? Like in less days for shipping. I am going to order today so hopefully if it takes 5 days or less, then it will come on Friday at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee3000 View Post
    Since two of you said 1050ti 4gb, I'll buy it. Now to find a cheap price and get it shipped early. Which store will get me my video card to me faster? Like in less days for shipping. I am going to order today so hopefully if it takes 5 days or less, then it will come on Friday at least.
    The one I linked is the cheapest one I saw in Canada and it's Amazon, so shipping should be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    The one I linked is the cheapest one I saw in Canada and it's Amazon, so shipping should be decent.
    Oh ok. Thank you . And thanks to everyone else for the help as well. Even though in the end I am buying a new video card lol.

The fastest shipping will be Amazon Prime, probably followed by Amazon non-Prime. You could also look at NCIX (ncix.com). I endorse the 1050Ti approach, especially since your resolution requirements are not that aggressive. I used to have a 7870, and it died pretty much the same way yours did. I just had the advantage of having a second machine with which I could test the card.

P.S. Be careful with your purchasing; Canadian video card prices seem to be all over the place right now. You should be able to find a 1050Ti for about $200-230CAN, a 1060 for about $300, and a 1070 for about $575.
    Last edited by Kushana; 2017-08-14 at 06:35 PM.

Oh ok. Thank you . And thanks to everyone else for the help as well. Even though in the end I am buying a new video card lol.
    Not a problem. I am not as good as some of the guys here at diagnosing, but you got help from what are w of the best one here IMO. Once it was clear you needed a new card, I was glad to be of service. Please come back and let us know how it all works out once you have it installed and working, or let us know if you have any issues with it.