Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm not a believer of weird chinese leaks...gonna pass on this one :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    st of all, the lore is completely being stretched thin. I mean Illidan? His story was finished in WC3:TFT, and now he's supposed to be the center of the expansion. Why are they even raising the level cap? 60 levels is enough, 70 is retarded. Also, the class changes are completely stupid, here's why:

Hunters: hunters are getting a new shot, THAT HAS A CAST TIME. How retarded is that? One of the main things about hunters is their abilities are instant. How are they going to kite if they have to stand around casting Steady Shot?

Warlocks: They're getting a new demon that hits like Ragnaros. They have enough pets already. Besides, who'd going to use any of the ones they have now once they have a felguard? Its going to completely destroy the class. Also, affliction gets a dot WITH A CAST TIME? What is Blizzard's obsession with giving everything a cast time?

Warriors: Arms and fury is going to be completely OP. Warriors are tanks, and that's what they should be. MS does enough damage already, we don't need warriors hitting any harder. They're tanks, and that's all they should be doing.

Druids: Not only do druids get treants (since when are druids a pet class?), feral and balance is getting buffed. Druids can already break any snare, they don't need to improve the feral tree. Besides feral is just for leveling anyway, druids are HEALERS. Why do you think all their tier gear is made for healing?

Priests: lol dps priests... enough said. Keep healing you noobs.

Paladins: Horde get paladins? What the hell is this shit? Paladins are an ALLIANCE class, NOT A HORDE ONE. This is one of the biggest reasons with why this expansion is going to ruin the game. The other reason: see below.

Shamans: Shamans are a HORDE class, this is completely retarded. Alliance gets paladin blessings, shamans get totems, its completely retarded that each gets both.

Mages: Since when are mages a pet class? Frost gets a water elemental? WTF? I'm getting tired of all this garbage.

The bottom line is this expansion is going to completely ruin WoW. The lore is dead, finished, done. I'll be suprised if they even make it to a third expansion. lol.
    And your buttom line has been ruined since Wotlk ended. Lore today is utter garbage, so why do you say they will ruin it when they have done this already for the past 4 expansions? Get a reality check seriously.

Blizzcon 2017 = Jaina as key art , This might be real , but whatever the next expansion WILL have Jaina as a major character so ...

this leak looks pretty real. or not.

That doesn't look like a Chinese leak at all.
    Those Chinese text looks like it was translate from other language via google translate.

沒有新的比賽 <--- Should be no new race, but instead, the chinese translate here says no new "match", as in some translator confused the word race (racial) and race (racing)

無效 <--- this one says "Invalid", but I am sure the original text would be "Void". I mean, "Void Lord" in next xpac makes a lot more sense than "Invalid Lord" now does it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    - no new game
    Aw fuck it's all over! Nooooo!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Google Translate, don't fail me now.

Kul Tiras shadows
    - New role customization
    - Kurtti as the main land
    - no new game
    - Jaina as a new expansion hero
    - Class transformation
    - invalid
    - new pvp system
    - pvp and pve scenes
    - New progress system for forging lighting
    New ways of new battlefields
    - a new pursuit of different tribes and alliances
    - Naga as the main enemy
    Extensions appear in gamescom
    2017 years
    Book in gamescom
    Cww / ng.cn leakers website
    to few info tbh

Jaina as new expansion hero, like who? illidan? khadgar? meeh

and no new race i pretty sad

*Sees Shadows of Argus*

*Sees this "Leak"*

....No.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Hmm class transformation, is that revamps or can we switch classes?
    The OP who alledgedly writes about the same leak in palpatable english claims we will be able to customize our spells or something

Deleted
    What is Kurtti?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What is Kurtti?
    Likely Chinese phonetic spelling. If the leak's legit, it was translated from English (or German, but would be the same word, of course) to Chinese, and then back to English in post #4. Google Translate obviously doesn't know the term Kul Tiras and its Chinese equivalent.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Laugh all you want but VoSis still the only one with SOME effort and ZERO credibility in them.
    fixed that for you, yw.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
    That doesn't look like a Chinese leak at all.
    Those Chinese text looks like it was translate from other language via google translate.

沒有新的比賽 <--- Should be no new race, but instead, the chinese translate here says no new "match", as in some translator confused the word race (racial) and race (racing)

無效 <--- this one says "Invalid", but I am sure the original text would be "Void". I mean, "Void Lord" in next xpac makes a lot more sense than "Invalid Lord" now does it.
    Reminds me of those Asian shops with grand signs like "Translator on Vacation" or "Translation service unavailable, try again later".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Likely Chinese phonetic spelling. If the leak's legit, it was translated from English (or German, but would be the same word, of course) to Chinese, and then back to English in post #4. Google Translate obviously doesn't know the term Kul Tiras and its Chinese equivalent.
    Blizzard should just add some place called Kurtti in the next expansion for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What is Kurtti?
    Kul Tiras probably.

EDIT: I see people have already answered that.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Ku'tiras is as big as Timeless Isle, its definately not the main setting of an entire expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    Ku'tiras is as big as Timeless Isle, its definately not the main setting of an entire expansion
    Broken Isles were originally the same size as Kul'Tiras but they retconned it into a continent. Kul'Tiras as a continent is very plausible

We don't really know how big Kul'tiras is right now. All info about it is pre-Cataclysm. They already told us it got moved, it might be in the vincinity of other islands now, they landmass could have shifted up, etc.