Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Azeroth's Warning Scenario Live

Azeroth's Warning Scenario Live
    Magni Bronzebeard has a warning for us. Log on to live servers to pick up the quest!

YAY! So...cool.

I want my space-ship now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they are releasing more content even without patches?

Man this is the best expansion since TBC confirmed!

Sadly these global releases take EU down with em.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Stuck on Scenario loading screen, EU. Probably not the best time to try to do it.
    You are not alone.

Yeah why couldn't they just wait until tomorrow morning to patch it in properly on EU-servers.

"The King of Diamonds has been made a pawn." Il'Gynoth.

That's all I'll say.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Stuck on Scenario loading screen, EU. Probably not the best time to try to do it.
    brofist

Deleted
    I highly dislike having to do all those campaign quest chains on multiple characters, they really need to make that stuff account-wide.

EU got a loading screen scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah why couldn't they just wait until tomorrow morning to patch it in properly on EU-servers.
    Well we always get this type of content at the same time of US since Legion (Doomsayers last week, broken shore phases etc) but this one seems to have broken the instance server.
    It'll settle down in half an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenius View Post
    I highly dislike having to do all those campaign quest chains on multiple characters, they really need to make that stuff account-wide.
    you do not need to do this on multiple characters, its just story like previous similar quests

Quote Originally Posted by Karenius View Post
    Have you not seen how Blizzard based their success of Legion?

Total logged in time played... they want you to spend as much time as possible in-game, doing the same tedious things over and over again.

Im getting a world server down error trying to log into eu draenor...

It takes like 3 minutes to complete, don't stress over not doing it right now. All it gives is AP as well, so don't bother dealing with the servers atm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Was thinking the same. I stumbled over the quest and did it and the world died. Got teleported randomly around Suramar for 5 minutes before I decided to shut down the game for now. Now I can't back in.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Have you not seen how Blizzard based their success of Legion?

Total logged in time played... they want you to spend as much time as possible in-game, doing the same tedious things over and over again.
    Sadly, this is true. It's not about sub numbers, it's now about time played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping that they shut down the quest on EU so we can get back some stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    "The King of Diamonds has been made a pawn." Il'Gynoth.

That's all I'll say.
    You don't usually call people who are on your side "pawns".

He has been made a pawn of Azeroth, in the eyes of the Void.

At the end of the scenario, where you take the teleporter, got stuck on the loading screen, ended with 'transfer aborted: instance not found'. Tried teleporting to Dalaran (I'm a mage) same thing. I could teleport to old Dalaran though, but that is only a solution for mages.