Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    It's as if Trump's mouth is his arch-enemy, there's no situation where neo-nazi's and the KKK does NOT deserve a beating.
    Hi Denmark. In America, you have the the freedom to express your views, including things you would call "hate speech", as it is protected by our First Amendment, recently reaffirmed by our Supreme Court. This may seem like a foreign concept to you, but in civilized societies, it is the foundation of Law and Order to make it illegal to "beat" people that you disagree with.

This concept has worked out quite well considering the alternative is Right-wing and Left-wing death squads literally marching in the streets attacking and "beating" people they disagree with. Hope that helps clear the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Hi Denmark. In America, you have the the freedom to express your views, including things you would call "hate speech", as it is protected by our First Amendment, recently reaffirmed by our Supreme Court. This may seem like a foreign concept to you, but in civilized societies, it is the foundation of Law and Order to make it illegal to "beat" people that you disagree with.

This concept has worked out quite well considering the alternative is Right-wing and Left-wing death squads literally marching in the streets attacking and "beating" people they disagree with. Hope that helps clear the air.
    Would you feel the same if it was ISIS holding the rally?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    But you support Trump after he mocked the handicapped reporter?
    Oh, what a tired-out argument you have there, friend! You see, your statement implies that Trump mocked a reporter because he was handicapped, when in actuality, he mocked a reporter who turned out to be handicapped. There is actually a difference, although your bias against him may prevent you from seeing it. Understandable, of course, but let me explain why that difference matters: Trump mocks anyone who attacks him, which is actually nothing new and not something that anyone, clearly, cared about, since he got elected. The fact remains that if someone turned out to have a disability, it doesn't automatically presume Trump insulted him because of said after-mentioned fact.

But, wait! You'll say, Trump had an interview with the same reporter before!

Ah yes, the same reporter from 20 odd years ago was it? It's quite interesting how people will pull up old interviews to fit their narrative, but ignore other interviews of Trump from the same time frame, because it conflicts with their narrative.

You know, sort of like this interview here...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    No I actually hate both sides, but making fun of handicaps is about the lowest thing you can do in my eyes. You would not say these things if you had a family member with tourette's. It's pretty disgusting and you should probably be banned.
    Once again, I'm not making fun of people who have tourette's. I'm comparing your argumentative tick to having tourette's. You cannot make an argument without spewing it out. It seems uncontrollable on your part.

Pretty basic stuff really.

Infracted for ignoring thread warnings. Enough with the personal insults.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-08-16 at 02:31 AM.

Would you feel the same if it was ISIS holding the rally?
    ISIS is classified as a Terrorist Organization, something "muh White Supremacists" are not labelled as, and so, they have different Rights allocated to them.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ections-241653

As for the question of if "White Supremacists" should be labelled a Terrorist Organization; no, because that blanket term would never be accepted. It would have to be way more specific, such as labeling Vanguard America, which James Alex Fields was a member of, as a Terrorist Organization.

Because if you label White Supremacists, as a whole, a Terrorist group, that leads to a slippery slope of one day labeling Muslims, as a whole, a Terrorist group.

You wouldn't want that, would you? Unless you hate Muslims. You don't, right?

Oh, what a tired-out argument you have there, friend! You see, your statement implies that Trump mocked a reporter because he was handicapped, when in actuality, he mocked a reporter who turned out to be handicapped. There is actually a difference, although your bias against him may prevent you from seeing it. Understandable, of course, but let me explain why that difference matters: Trump mocks anyone who attacks him, which is actually nothing new and not something that anyone, clearly, cared about, since he got elected. The fact remains that if someone turned out to have a disability, it doesn't automatically presume Trump insulted him because of said after-mentioned fact.

But, wait! You'll say, Trump had an interview with the same reporter before!

Ah yes, the same reporter from 20 odd years ago was it? It's quite interesting how people will pull up old interviews to fit their narrative, but ignore other interviews of Trump from the same time frame, because it conflicts with their narrative.

You know, sort of like this interview here...
    Oh please, he even made gestures imitating the disability.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What policy?
    I ask this all the time, because this is such a common response. "I don't support 95% of what he does, given that policy is what he speaks the least about, and what little he says he gives no specifics on. Totally for his policy though."

No one has given a real answer other than vague ideas of trade, all of which were defined far better by the opponent. I've yet to see ample evidence that it's not just cognitive dissonance for appreciating the hate, particularly when, like many here, they seem to go to great lengths to defend his non-policy actions unless they're safely in the past.

ISIS is classified as a Terrorist Organization, something "muh White Supremacists" are not labelled as, and so, they have different Rights allocated to them.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ections-241653

As for the question of if "White Supremacists" should be labelled a Terrorist Organization; no, because that blanket term would never be accepted. It would have to be way more specific, such as labeling Vanguard America, which James Alex Fields was a member of, as a Terrorist Organization.

Because if you label White Supremacists, as a whole, a Terrorist group, that leads to a slippery slope of one day labeling Muslims, as a whole, a Terrorist group.

You wouldn't want that, would you? Unless you hate Muslims. You don't, right?

The KKK absolutely should be labeled as a terrorist organization.

Oh please, he even made gestures imitating the disability.
    Which time was that?

So take Trump's word for it? Hahahahahahaha he lies about fucking everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I don't associate with cop killer apologists or making fun of people with handicaps. I'm sure you have some moral reasoning why it's cool though.
    Are you calling people apologists also? No wonder.

Yea right, would be on here posting the same crap about Kasich. We all know you love Bernie.
    One day you'll make a relevant post that isn't just a strawman.

Keep your chin up.

It's cute when you compare very distinct impersonations of a very specific disability to Trump vaguely waving his hand. That's like, meta handwaving or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ex-RNC spokesman: After Trump briefing how can I tell minorities to vote GOP

Former Republican National Committee (RNC) communications director Douglas Heye said Tuesday he doesn't know how he could tell any minority to vote for a GOP candidate following President Trump's press briefing comments on violence in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend.

"After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican," Heye said.

"I've asked the press offices at both the White House & RNC to remove me from their email lists," he added.

Remember on election night how Trump promised he would "bind the wounds of division" or something similar?

Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    The best just keeps getting better.

One of the guys on the white supremacist/nazi side, doing nazi salutes, was wearing an 82nd airborne hat.

See if you can spot the irony of a nazi wearing the hat of the 82nd airborne.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    The best just keeps getting better.

One of the guys on the white supremacist/nazi side, doing nazi salutes, was wearing an 82nd airborne hat.

What absolutely superior specimens of humanity! Please remove that picture at once as my eyes are unworthy of gazing at such marvel of genetic and racial superiority .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What absolutely superior specimens of humanity! Please remove that picture at once as my eyes are unworthy of gazing at such marvel of genetic and racial superiority .
    The best part of the picture is his 82nd airborne hat.

The 82nd airborne was a division that paratrooped onto Normandy as both backup and support - to defeat the nazis. This guy is too young to have been a soldier in the 82nd, so he's wearing the hat of a military division he wasn't a part of. A military division that was key in stopping the nazis. And this guy is an American Nazi.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The 82nd airborne certainly spotted it and took exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best part of the picture is his 82nd airborne hat.

The 82nd airborne was a division that paratrooped onto Normandy as both backup and support - to defeat the nazis. This guy is too young to have been a soldier in the 82nd, so he's wearing the hat of a military division he wasn't a part of. A military division that was key in stopping the nazis. And this guy is an American Nazi.
    Ah I didn't know that. Thank you for the historical background and significance so I could also appreciate the irony .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)