Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    Have you actually lead a pug? Because it sounds like you'd have a gap of 5 minutes between every pull if you're kicking people everytime they fuck up. You're basically toying with the collapse of a group since people will say fuck it when you kick a healer and nobody wants to wait any longer.
    doesnt take 5 min to get a curved dps for KJ believe me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    Have you actually lead a pug? Because it sounds like you'd have a gap of 5 minutes between every pull if you're kicking people everytime they fuck up. You're basically toying with the collapse of a group since people will say fuck it when you kick a healer and nobody wants to wait any longer.
    People like you are the reason why so many pugs fail. You know the n1 reason why pugs crumble? Answer: wiping. Wiping is the main reason because the GOOD peoople will leave straight away to stupid wipes since they cant bother (and they are right) to deal with progress every time due to retards, and then you are left with the retards that casued the wipes.

Honestly when I start my pugs it can take even 30-40 minutes before I get the raid going and yes, often i have morons whining something like "hey cmon lets get this and that in queue so we can start already", and i usually kick those. Doing so we pugged KJ since week 1 and in the last 3 weeks we did whole clear including KJ in less than 2hours. Meanwhile out there is full of pugs that start fast and crumble at 2nd boss due to morons.

And i'll tell you something: when I just do KJ hc run for bonus roll (about 3-4 per week), no one ever complained to me about kicking people except the idiots that got kicked because they cant do fucking easy mechanics. The GOOD players that will give you a kill will never complain when they see you doing everything to get the kill. The people that will leave and complain are the retards that are scared to actually get kicked and those are baddies you dont want in a pug.
    Last edited by mmoca542e793be; 2017-08-04 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Doing mechanics are pretty much all that matters for KJ hc.
    Mechanics > All, Enforce this.

For the Strat there are 2 "DPS checks" i would say.
    First is Phase1: Push transition before the soaks after singularity.
    Second is Phase2: Push Darkness before Tank add spawns the second time.

Then there is a simple matter of cordination of CDs and soaks.

Im using the addon Angry Assignments and from that i can easily call everything in order.

Soak 1: Mage 1
    Soak 2: DH 1(Transition, easy for melee to Soak)
    Soak 3: DH 2(Transition, easy for melee to Soak)
    Soak 4: Mage 2
    Soak 5: Hunter 1
    Soak 6: Hunter 2
    Backups: Rogue(Cheat), Hpally, Mage(Cold Snap into Block)

Healing CDs:
    Phase1 Adds -> Small Healing CD. (AG)
    Phase1/2 Transition -> Major CD for topping. (HTT)
    Phase 2 Adds -> Major CD. (SLT)
    Phase 2 Mechanic Cluster + Adds -> 2x Major CDs. (Hymn+AM)
    Darkness -> Major CD(HTT-Will be up again)
    Phase 3 Starting boom -> Major CD(SLT)
    Then Rotate everything that is left in order.. (Hymn -> AM -> HTT -> SLT)

Flameorb Kiters:
    Mage/Hunter
    backup: Mage2 -> Hunter 2

Have yourself or an experienced Raider marked that ignores DPS/HPS and just finds a clear spot from obilisks and call for the raid to move.

With this you should be able to down without much problems GLGL

the best tip anyone here is gonna be able to give you is this. DONT pug it on mondays

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Yeah, I might need to start doing that. I agree it's shitty, but I've spent 6 hours total on it already and haven't even made it to phase 3 because people don't know the fucking fight.

It also doesn't help that 30% of the people that try to join can barely speak english.
    I wouldn't advise you to try and make a run while lying about having an achievement you don't have. People check more often than you (or the guy who suggested it) think. If the players are good enough they will definitely check you and others in the group. Trust me, you don't want to lie and get curved people in the group. First wipe the group will either fall apart by them leaving without saying a word, or they will call out on you, and make you look like a shithead (which you are if you are lying about the achiev tbh).

Best tip is to use discord and learn how to raid lead the fight. Also hope for a patient group. Make sure to ask on Group finder for people to be really patient and that this is a progress run. Only accept 8/9 HC ppl with multiple avatar kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Yeah, I might need to start doing that. I agree it's shitty, but I've spent 6 hours total on it already and haven't even made it to phase 3 because people don't know the fucking fight.

It also doesn't help that 30% of the people that try to join can barely speak english.
    Well trying to do progression as a pug isn't really an option. It isn't like people are going to put in the wipes as a group and stick it out for a full raid time or more then one night. So each time you add new people you take a step back and as a result lose more people. Now if people can't do something simple like know a soak rotation they are morons and you should remove them. The issues you run into are the on the fly changes, say the person soaking is about to drop an add so they can't soak. 6 hours isn't really that much time for a pug as awful as that sounds. Plenty of established raids too as long if not longer to do it. The fight is complicated enough most raids running trial members don't bring them in for that fight. I know my raid has a cap of how many we will bring. I can't think of much I'd rather do less in WoW then pug that fight, good luck to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkeliito View Post
    Doing mechanics are pretty much all that matters for KJ hc.
    Mechanics > All, Enforce this.

For the Strat there are 2 "DPS checks" i would say.
    First is Phase1: Push transition before the soaks after singularity.
    Second is Phase2: Push Darkness before Tank add spawns the second time.

Then there is a simple matter of cordination of CDs and soaks.

Im using the addon Angry Assignments and from that i can easily call everything in order.

Soak 1: Mage 1
    Soak 2: DH 1(Transition, easy for melee to Soak)
    Soak 3: DH 2(Transition, easy for melee to Soak)
    Soak 4: Mage 2
    Soak 5: Hunter 1
    Soak 6: Hunter 2
    Backups: Rogue(Cheat), Hpally, Mage(Cold Snap into Block)

Healing CDs:
    Phase1 Adds -> Small Healing CD. (AG)
    Phase1/2 Transition -> Major CD for topping. (HTT)
    Phase 2 Adds -> Major CD. (SLT)
    Phase 2 Mechanic Cluster + Adds -> 2x Major CDs. (Hymn+AM)
    Darkness -> Major CD(HTT-Will be up again)
    Phase 3 Starting boom -> Major CD(SLT)
    Then Rotate everything that is left in order.. (Hymn -> AM -> HTT -> SLT)

Flameorb Kiters:
    Mage/Hunter
    backup: Mage2 -> Hunter 2

Have yourself or an experienced Raider marked that ignores DPS/HPS and just finds a clear spot from obilisks and call for the raid to move.

With this you should be able to down without much problems GLGL
    If you have the hunters go first they could cover all of them in that scenario. If you have a MM hunter they should take the first one since mages and BM are still bursting on the boss at the pull and you give up a few million damage having them cover it. I am sure that is just an example but it is worth pointing out.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."