Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Do you agree or disagree?
    So, you will keep ignoring the questions. I really don't help your position.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad, I just want to come to an understanding instead of defending lies. I spend more time clarifying on what I didn't say than I do anything else. You guys argue like children.
    Why must you lie? The truth is always funnier.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ripples have been created...Spread the word on all your media platforms.

16oz for $6...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Silver-Gl...&wl13=&veh=sem

Glitter Bomb The Racists!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Glitter bombing someone is just as bad as killing them with your car.
    You're not wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is a fucking moron
    Thanks, comrade. Back on ignore you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They would look like a Pride festival and they hate homosexuals so they would implode and kill each other.
    You just solved the issue how to get rid of nazi scum
    The images alone would completely ruin them. Non-violent, and completely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The ripples have been created...Spread the word on all your media platforms.

16oz for $6...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Silver-Gl...&wl13=&veh=sem

Glitter Bomb The Racists!
    I dunno man. If someone walked up and used a glitter bomb on me, I'd probably take a bat to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Not a black or white statement. The protestors brought the violence to the town.
    Both sides brought violence, at least clarify not everyone, hell or even that the majority on both were being physically violent. With your logic, do you think every time BLM shows up they bring violence?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Thanks, comrade. Back on ignore you go.
    Thank God, getting tired of proving you wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno man. If someone walked up and used a glitter bomb on me, I'd probably take a bat to them.
    Even so you'd still have Trump's support.

Deleted
    Both sides brought violence, at least clarify not everyone, hell or even that the majority on both were being physically violent. With your logic, do you think every time BLM shows up they bring violence?
    Were the counter-protesters being violent when they were marching a pedestrian street? Were they yelling "fuck you faggots"? Do tell, since you have an inside view that no one else seems to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Do tell, since you have an inside view that no one else seems to have.
    Plenty of people have the same view, Nazis, White Supremacists, the KKK, Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Were the counter-protesters being violent when they were marching a pedestrian street? Were they yelling "fuck you faggots"? Do tell, since you have an inside view that no one else seems to have.
    Some were, most wasn't. This goes for both sides, go watch some youtube videos.

Both sides brought violence, at least clarify not everyone, hell or even that the majority on both were being physically violent. With your logic, do you think every time BLM shows up they bring violence?.
    Incredibly untrue. The protestors showed up in riot gear and other nonsense. Before the day of the protest they had legal right to organize for, they went around harassing locals both vocally and with their tiki torches, shoving them in people's faces and other acts like throwing cups/bottles of piss at people, be they counter-protestors or just random passers-by. The most "Anti-protestors" or y'know, residents of the town did was yell back or, in rare cases, pepper spray. We even had locals on the board talk about it. And the day of the protest? We get some neo-Nazi prick run people down with a car.

This has nothing to do with BLM. This has squat to do with Antifa. Hell, it has nothing to do with the idiots who tore down confederate statues. Stop trying to deflect. This is all the KKK/Neo-nazis/whatever else racist pricks who went to the town to protest and disturbed the peace. They brought violence. In response, there was counter-protesting. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank God, getting tired of proving you wrong.
    But both sides didn't bring violence, a lot of the white supremacists went there specifically to incite violence.

And when or if you prove Breccia wrong ever, there will be pigs flying out of my ass and the world will be ending.

And while all this is going on every new channel out there. Good old Faux News main headline is about a crashed airplane from two weeks ago.

You know its bad when not even Fox can put a positive spin on Trump's current events.

Deleted
    Do post the videos of the counter-protestors on the pedestrian street yelling hateful things, like "fuck you faggots".

10+ Year Old Account
    That's ok, you would be the one arrested for assault. Not me.

Which is sort of the point. If they can't handle something as single as parade confetti being throw over them, so much so that they needed to bash someone with a baseball bat, it proves exactly how violent these people are and they shouldn't be awarded any more rally permits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just making sure people heard. Refer to the other thread for more details, but:

Trump disbands economic councils amid wave of defections

Trump's refusal to condemn American Nazis and the KKK caused eight CEOs to resign from the board in protest. Trump then fired the rest of them. Wanna see the tweet?

Mr. Dealmaker said something so indefensible, even CEOs looking for tax breaks and regulations trimming couldn't stay on board with a completely symbolic position that never met once. Trump, unable to handle the negative press when they were leaving one at a time -- and I think @Bakis said they were planning to talk about the situation in greater detail -- decided, rather than try to salvage the situation, just gave up. Not sure if "stamina" or "reload and aim at other foot" is most appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should get Woke zenkai. Become a true independent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    You know its bad when not even Fox can put a positive spin on Trump's current events.
    They've had to post some negative ones to eat the whitespace. They've got to be concerned. Maddow is fucking thrashing them.