Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Apropos disbanding:

Just about the same time Trump tweeted that he was disbanding his Manufacturing Council, United Technologies CEO said he was leaving it.
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...73172573421569

Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky resigned from Trump's Manufacturing Council moments after Trump disbanded it.

Trump tried to make it look like "I'm the one who knocks", but well...he doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You're just upset because I keep proving you wrong. If you don't like what I have to say, stop replying to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring a state of emergency doesn't cancel a protest.
    Where have you proved me wrong on anything?
    Also, lol "NO U". Good argument bro.

Btw, you failed to answer my explanation about ignores.
    If he unhides one of your posts to answer it, are you still on his ignore list yes or no.

In your apparent frenzy you're not only unable to see you're wrong, but also start pretty pityfully projecting on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I thought you supported free speech? Why are you giving one side the same denunciation when their worst crime was shouting mean words, that's covered by the constitution?
    I support free speech, I support people saying shit about each other, I don't support people committing violent acts on each other.

The reason everyone is coming at you and mocking you is that you can't just denounce Nazis for being horrible human beings for killing people and... just leaving it at that. You have to ALWAYS get some kind of last word in on a situation, declaring both sides as being "bad".
    Bullshit, in many post I have said Fuck Nazi's and everything they stand for. You guys don't want to believe it, I can't help it if you want to lie to yourself and can't admit I am right.

You didn't really seem to have a problem calling BLM and Antifa violent thugs... and leaving it at that. You have a really hard time blaming both sides when it's a "left" group committing violence.
    I don't have a problem with calling any group who commits violence, thugs. Fuck Nazi's Fuck Bigots.

I've been easily able to fault one group when one group is clearly at fault (BLM destroys property? Lock em up and throw away the key), and I don't even try to pretend to be completely independent and neutral on all issues. Then we have you, who blasts it from every mountain top that he's a woke independent. When someone has to broadcast to everyone they meet that they're a woke independent and neutral on all issues, you start to realize that the reason they're blasting it everywhere is because... they're not. They just desperately want to appear to be.

If a Nazi commits violence, lock them up and throw away the key, I hope the Domestic Terrorist gets the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Meh, my nephews are more tiring than this "independent woke"... but not this childish.
    Woke independents are one of the big lies that appeared on the last 2-3 years.
    They're concern trolls, conservative concern trolls, nothing more. They employ the Gaslight and project mantras of the GOP to their hearts
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    No one really has to pretend they are independents anymore.
    You trash talk me to other posters, and you say I am acting like a child? lol Oh the Irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    You trash talk me to other posters, and you say I am acting like a child? lol Oh the Irony.
    Get a new routine, stop stealing mine or @Machismo

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Apropos disbanding:

Just about the same time Trump tweeted that he was disbanding his Manufacturing Council, United Technologies CEO said he was leaving it.
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...73172573421569

Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky resigned from Trump's Manufacturing Council moments after Trump disbanded it.

Trump tried to make it look like "I'm the one who knocks", but well...he doesn't.
    Everything round Trump is falling apart and I fucken love it. Hell we may not even need to impeach him, He mite just say fuck it and leave on his own at some point.

Trumps castle is crumbling and I don't think he realized the damage he caused with his statement.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Where have you proved me wrong on anything?
    Also, lol "NO U". Good argument bro.

Btw, you failed to answer my explanation about ignores.
    If he unhides one of your posts to answer it, are you still on his ignore list yes or no.

In your apparent frenzy you're not only unable to see you're wrong, but also start pretty pityfully projecting on others.

Ignore list and ignoring someone are 2 different things. If you ignore someone but yet still talk about them, you're not ignoring them are you? Can we please stay on topic instead of your pathetic attempts at trying to outwit me. I am way smarter than you, you won't win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Zenkai is basically a broken bot at this point.
    You think we should contact one of those Russian propaganda farms and tell them that one of their woke independents is caught in a logic loop?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I stand by what I said.
    I as well

Get a new routine, stop stealing mine or @Machismo
    You're the real OG of this!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    If a Nazi commits violence, lock them up and throw away the key, I hope the Domestic Terrorist gets the chair.
    Realising how ridiculous you've made yourself look doesn't make backtracking more effective, by the by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I see you sidestepped the argument.

Answer, are you against all violent actions that happen at the protest? I am
    If a gunman breaks into your home and threatens your family, and they try to defend themselves, I imagine you'll stand to the side and "condemn" both your family and the gunman, cuz you're against all violent actions, right?

The same thing essentially happened here. Invaders came into the town, the townsfolk tried to repel the invaders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, you finally did it. You had to be prompted for over 20 pages, but you finally did it without going "... BUT ANTIFA TOO!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Everything round Trump is falling apart and I fucken love it. Hell we may not even need to impeach him, He mite just say fuck it and leave on his own at some point.

Trumps castle is crumbling and I don't think he realized the damage he caused with his statement.
    Bless his dissolving brain for saying it like it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think we should contact one of those Russian propaganda farms and tell them that one of their woke independents is caught in a logic loop?
    Nah, this one is discount. I should call Macedonia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, this one is discount. I should call Macedonia.
    They don't make em like they used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't make em like they used to.
    They really don't

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Realising how ridiculous you've made yourself look doesn't make backtracking more effective, by the by.
    not backtracking, I have said it from the start, please stop spreading lies. I don't make up lies about you, I just let your silly words speak for themself

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore list and ignoring someone are 2 different things. If you ignore someone but yet still talk about them, you're not ignoring them are you? Can we please stay on topic instead of your pathetic attempts at trying to outwit me. I am way smarter than you, you won't win.

Ha.
    Haha. Hahahahahahaha.

Oh man, now you're playing semantics.

Btw, how insecure are you becoming. Having to brag about your intelligence? Really. Well my dad can beat up your dad! Hah!
    You're just like Trump, no wonder you keep supporting him. Bragging about being better than other, or having more things.
    Hoollyyy sshhiitt.