Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    As evil as the white supremacists are, Antifa is the more violent group so far.
    Really? You honestly think antifa is more violent that groups who associate themselves with the nazis and the kkk? With all of the violent, racially motivated hate crimes attributed to the far right, you really think that would be the case?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And this is why I find blame both sides when violence happens.
    Why? He wore it to get into a altercation with the anti fa guards that were there, and in every vigil in case a Nazi or a sympathizer like himself were there to spout out some shit about the nuances of Nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    I think you are forgetting the bit where Liberals get the bullet too.
    Meh. Either way, it's a stupid event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Can't we just all agree that as soon as you mention 'Antifa' you know they are batshit crazy.
    Pretty much. Antifa is a joke that was taken way too far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm not sure you understand your argument either. shocking.
    I asked how did the left lose respect when clinton and obama were considered good presidents and how does the right have any after bush and trump when they are not considered. So yes, i think i know what my argument is, you don't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why? He wore it to get into a altercation with the anti fa guards that were there, and in every vigil in case a Nazi or a sympathizer like himself were there to spout out some shit about the nuances of Nazism.
    Okay? If he argues, just warn him to get away from an event he was uninvited from. And if he starts getting violent, then hold him down, until police get there. Don't attack him. Makes you just as blameful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    and not all republicans are nazis or racists. But look what happened to this guy just for wearing a hat.
    Yeah it was pretty terrible, I've no idea what the actual politics of that group are but it's a shame they were attacked when they wanted to show that conservatives also condemn the violent attack.

Okay? If he argues, just warn him to get away from an event he was uninvited from. And if he starts getting violent, then hold him down, until police get there. Don't attack him. Makes you just as blameful.
    Exactly. Either that guy was legit and they fucked up. Or he was trolling and they played right into his hand.

People being disgusting doesn't mean you get to break the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Why is the color of who they attacked suddenly an issue?
    looks like some mmo-champ users are coming out to show their tacit support for attacks against this poor african american gentleman.

well i can only hope your employer never discovers your intolerant internet contributions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I asked how did the left lose respect when clinton and obama were considered good presidents and how does the right have any after bush and trump when they are not considered. So yes, i think i know what my argument is, you don't though.
    oh so you're argument is even dumber than I thought. ok, first of all it's a pointless question to ask because that's subjective, you ask any number of people that and you'll get different answers. secondly onto your point about "progressivism" it seemed to work out well for Trump now, didn't it? it's what won him the rust belt and thus the presidency.

15+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't going to argue, he was going to record himself saying something about jews, or communists, disrupt the vigil, and keep recording until something like this happened. The analogy that he was akin to a woman cautiously wearing a burka after a suicide bombing is disingenuous, and a hallmark of the modern conservative repertoire, false equivalence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Exactly. Either that guy was legit and they fucked up. Or he was trolling and they played right into his hand.

People being disgusting doesn't mean you get to break the law.
    They didn't break the law. But keep defending Nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    well i can only hope your employer never discovers your intolerant internet contributions.
    You didn't even try to veil that doxxing threat...

He wasn't going to argue, he was going to record himself saying something about jews, or communists, disrupt the vigil, and keep recording until something like this happened. The analogy that he was akin to a woman cautiously wearing a burka after a suicide bombing is disingenuous, and a hallmark of the modern conservative repertoire, false equivalence.

- - - Updated - - -

Vigilantism in action. God damn it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oh so you're argument is even dumber than I thought. ok, first of all it's a pointless question to ask because that's subjective, you ask any number of people that and you'll get different answers. secondly onto your point about "progressivism" it seemed to work out well for Trump now, didn't it? it's what won him the rust belt and thus the presidency.
    So do you agree with diadact or whatever his name is and that the right has commanded respect of the country since Reagan? Because after bush it really doesn't seem like it.

So I guess Muslim women should take off their hijabs after a terrorist attack so they don't get targeted, right?
    What the fuck did Reagan do to you guys? Can't belong to a youth political organization without having to wear its symbol like religious garb?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No, that isn't how works at all Antifa is not a racist organization, he wasn't targeted because of his race either.
    There was no indication race played a role, but you can't really know that for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh, are some people gonna start blaming one side despite both sides being just as bad?

Low quality bait is low quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    What the fuck did Reagan do to you guys? Can't belong to a youth political organization without having to wear its symbol like religious garb?
    It's about being attacked for wearing something.

And what the flying fuck does Reagan have to do with anything?

15+ Year Old Account
    Vigilantism in action. God damn it.
    No, it's called common decency. You have to be naive to believe that this person went there with the intention of "talking about the issues" while wearing that shit and being so quick to record.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so either report him, or tell him to go. It's no excuse to assault him.