Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    what if
    What if the moon was your car and your shoes were made of cheese?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

what if he did call who drove the car a Nazi come to find out it was just some old guy got scared shitless didn't think straight and did a terrible thing

you would be condemning him for calling the scared shitless old man a Nazi
    as if that's stopped him from calling out a Muslim terror attack before he knew all the facts. he's done that CONSTANTLY.

what if he did call who drove the car a Nazi come to find out it was just some old guy got scared shitless didn't think straight and did a terrible thing

I mean, the driver could have been an alien baby too, if we're talking about bullshit hypotheticals.

But that didn't happen. You just hit the bottom of the barrel and broke it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    But that didn't happen. You just hit the bottom of the barrel and broke it.
    So many of these false equivalencies and whataboutisms absolutely reek of desperation.

Then again it's exactly what I've come to expect from right-wingers.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Sorry you don't get to try to win a argument on What If's. If u want to try that shit go to reddit or 4chan.

Also he was asked (DO YOU CONDEMN NAZI'S) There is only ONE right answer to that question and each time he was asked he ether walked away or spewed bullshit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    What if the moon was your car and your shoes were made of cheese?
    God dammit, now I'm hungry for shoes, but I can't drive to the store because the tides will change. Thanks a lot.

Dam.......

So I could be wrong about this but I got to ask. Am I the only one thinking this is going to speed run Trump getting kicked out of office?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Dam.......

So I could be wrong about this but I got to ask. Am I the only one thinking this is going to speed run Trump getting kicked out of office?
    With less Republicans willing to commit political suicide by defending the inbred turnip you might have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Correct. They shut that shit down damn near instantly. What took Trump 48 hours and two tries?

Calling out two wrongs as equal, when they are not, does. There's a reason we don't execute people for parking tickets. There's a sliding scale of punishments, because there's a sliding scale of misdeeds against the community. Oh, and there's also a sliding scale based on number of times you've done it. The KKK isn't exactly a new group, they've been causing problems for a while. Nazis fucking started WW2. And the entire world came together to end them.

Trump's first and third statements were cheered by David Duke, Richard Spencer, and the evil groups they lead/endorse, because they were soft on them. They hailed such statements as victories, because Trump was so limp-dick and wishy washy, that his statements could be read as saying both sides were equally wrong. As only one side has been lynching people for decades and only one side murdered a human being during the rally, a lot of people took offense to that.
    did Trump say or imply equal? was equal ever used in any of his statements? please give us the quote of him doing so

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Bury What, the Rally from Saturday that has been on every other news site 24/7? It's already played out, time to move on though I have noticed that Russia mysteriously disappeared from all headlines.
    I love how if the Russia investigation isn't mentioned for 24 hours, Trumpkins think it's gone away.

Keep up the wishful thinking.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    as if that's stopped him from calling out a Muslim terror attack before he knew all the facts. he's done that CONSTANTLY.
    was he wrong when he did that then? so why wouldn't it not make it wrong him doing it now?

did Trump say or imply equal? was equal ever used in any of his statements? please give us the quote of him doing so
    "Points to the title of the thread"

Yes, "many sides" assigns blame to everyone equally. His comments yesterday calling out the "alt-left" (which doesn't fucking exist) doubled down on that. There is no such thing as a "good" Nazi, member of the KKK, or white supremacist, despite his comments yesterday to the contrary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dam.......

He is dead politically (except with the KKK! totally worth it!), but I don't know that he would ever leave voluntarily so its either 3 more years of nothing or he gets removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still claiming reverse. This will simply put Trump into "political capital" bankruptcy, and they won't touch his agenda. The GOP will push what they can by 2018, knowing they'll be blamed for his early crazy shit, and write their own bills, not his, and shove them under his tiny hands to sign. What happens in 2018 I don't know, but there is no current reason to think the GOP will make substantial gains with no progress and Trump's crazy antics destroying domestic and international relations and agendas. Trump will sit in the corner, a 3 1/2 year lame duck, wondering who is to blame for how things ended so poorly. If it were possible, I'd buy stock in the word "rigged" around Sept 2019 when Trump is either "suggested" not to run by his own people, or flat-out challenged in primaries.

The GOP should not like this. So far, all they've got is the Russia sanctions. That should tell everyone something.

was he wrong when he did that then? so why wouldn't it not make it wrong him doing it now?
    deflect deflect deflect

Is that a good summary of what's going on in your head?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Points to the title of the thread"
    So in just a few posts we have false equivalencies, whataboutisms and now feigned ignorance.

Someone needs to make a bingo card for this shit.

I almost said drinking game but that would be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Republicans are actually denouncing it.
    Remaining indifferent and squawking one liners on twitter while taking no actions isn't denouncing it, at all.