Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Next WoW expansion to be revealed at Gamescom??

I'm starting to wonder if we're gonna see it. Two years ago, they flat-out announced that they're gonna announce the next expansion at Gamescom, and that announcement came one week prior to Gamescom. If they're gonna announce the next expansion at this year's Gamescom, then an announcement of that should come, right about now, as it's one week til Gamescom. However they just made an announcement for the Blizzard program at Gamescom, and didn't specifically mention an expansion announcement for WoW. However... when they made the announcement of the expansion announcement two years ago, it was really important to let people know fast that there was an expansion in the works, because it was Borelords of Gaylore and people were losing trust in Blizzard (WoW is dying etc.). So maybe now, an announcement of the expansion announcement isn't necessary. They have however announced that there will be a "Blizzard Reveal Ceremony" at about 18 PM, which is roughly the same time that Legion was revealed 2 years ago. They will obviously show some new stuff there, so it is still very likely that the next WoW expansion will be revealed there.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-17 at 04:35 PM.

There is a schedule now, and although it doesn't say anything about that, I hope they will.

Idk man, maybe.

On the 24th, we'll see the insights of WoW 7.3.

It's only lasting 15 minute. It's likely going to show us Previews of what's to come, as well as a trailer/release date for the patch.

If 7.2's trailer came 5 days before the launch, then it'd likely make sense for this one to do the same, if we're talking about the 77 day BS. I mean, think about it. The trailer is LIKELY coming on Thursday, and 5 days after that is Tuesday (AKA, Reset). :O

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that when the official blog says this :

Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.

http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20972458

Even while they call it a "Reveal Ceremony" sounds to me it's more about 7.3 hype then anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They'd have had some vague comment on the schedule about announcing some new content if they would. Wait for Blizzcon
    It's called "Blizzard Reveal Ceremony". They will reveal something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh Jaylock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I doubt that when the official blog says this :

Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.

http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20972458

Even while they call it a "Reveal Ceremony" sounds to me it's more about 7.3 hype then anything.
    And? Because players can play 7.3 that means they can't reveal an expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They'd have had some vague comment on the schedule about announcing some new content if they would. Wait for Blizzcon
    I still hope. Hope dies last. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be Diablo related

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    And? Because players can play 7.3 that means they can't reveal an expansion?
    Of course they can still do that, I don't count it out 100%, it just depends what they are gonna do in that 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Could be just WoW or all Blizzard franchises...

Legion Reveal took 1 hour 20 in comparison.

We'll know next week. Monday they will do a teaser video.

To be fair I hope it will be Gamescom too, with more in-depth info at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-17 at 04:56 PM.

I dont get why people give a shit about 7.3 stuff :|

I mean we have already seen everything 7.3 has to offer.

I highly doubt the whole wow pannel will be about the 7.3.5 cinematic...

I would not be mad if they show us a working title for 8.0 though, trailer excluded for Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Curious: Was the Legion announcement in any form in the previous schedule?
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2017-08-17 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Edit: Yeah it was xS

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Curious: Was the Legion announcement in any form in the previous schedule?
    They said one week earlier that they would reveal it.
    I don't understand why we need another thread about this. The last 200 pages in the 8.0 thread this exact thing is being discussed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Legion Reveal took 1 hour 20 in comparison.
    Gamescom ends 8PM. Announcement starts 6PM. Enough time for that. When they announced Legion they didn't schedule it for 1 hour 20 minutes either. That was a surprise. We knew there was gonna be an announcement, but not that they were gonna talk about it in detail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Idk man, maybe.

On the 24th, we'll see the insights of WoW 7.3.

It's only lasting 15 minute. It's likely going to show us Previews of what's to come, as well as a trailer/release date for the patch.

If 7.2's trailer came 5 days before the launch, then it'd likely make sense for this one to do the same, if we're talking about the 77 day BS. I mean, think about it. The trailer is LIKELY coming on Thursday, and 5 days after that is Tuesday (AKA, Reset). :O
    It lasts 1 hour and 15min? 18:00 - 19:15

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    They said one week earlier that they would reveal it.
    yeah, sadly yeah xs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzir View Post
    It lasts 1 hour and 15min? 18:00 - 19:15
    Well that sounds better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    yeah, sadly yeah xs
    There's no reason they have to announce that now though. They had to two years ago, because they were in dire straits, but this year not. They've never announced an announcement for Blizzcon either. No reason to. Only spoils the surprise and the excitement.

Solid clickbait, 10/10
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    There's no reason they have to announce that now though. They had to two years ago, because they were in dire straits, but this year not. They've never announced an announcement for Blizzcon either. No reason to. Only spoils the surprise and the excitement.
    yeah but I'd still like to know as soon as possible.
    I don't even care about spoilers - in nothing xd