Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...37769876721668

thought this site auto makes an image of twitter tweets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Not killing civilians seems like the best option to me. We could try leaving them alone for once
    And it's an "us" problem by being an "US" problem.

Europe has fuck all to do with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That's what he said. And what the people labeled "Nazi Sympathizers" said, on this forum.

Sometimes, the smallest common ground is all one needs~
    There is bad people and good people on both sides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Then we have the real problem, ISIS and other Islamist groups who are running buck fucking wild killing thousands of people a year. Whats done in response of their websites, social medias pages, money funding, transportation, free movement around the world (because border security is a fucking joke apparently)?
    The piece you're missing is that ISIS is harder to contain than the other "problems" you mention. And that a lot happens that never makes it into the news.
    Fighting white supremacists in America is something any person can do: it's a cultural war. So it's understandable that they grab media attention, and get opinionated people be part of the debate. It requires relatively little effort. Fighting ISIS... well... it's on a different scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post

The one that says "This is the image CNN ran with" was funny lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They clearly provoked him.

I'd say -All- sides instead of only two imaginary ones; But yes, that's also an okay opinion to have, Genn!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Called on your shit? Just say you were trolling.
    You didn't need to call anything. Pointing out the obvious absurdity of equivocating is not trolling when some users on this forum need it illuminating. It would be nice to to live in a world where we just express our disgust at the event and the individuals that perpetrated it but the decency ship sailed long ago.

So if you are reading these kinds of responses and they irk you but you'd happily be an apologist for Nazi's then I hope the point is made, it's easy to condemn one without the other, watch!

I condemn the acts of ISIS and terrorists, the victims did not bring this upon themselves by being in a certain place at a certain time.

It's confirmed that Mossos have arrested the man who was in the restaurant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post

Just look at that Nazi bastard trying to frame others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Thank fuck. Did they shoot anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'd say -All- sides instead of only two imaginary ones; But yes, that's also an okay opinion to have, Genn!
    Are you saying there is no blame on both sides? There is always blame on both sides.

Are you saying there is no blame on both sides? There is always blame on both sides.
    I'm sure my "All sides" covers your both sides, Genn. It's okay~

Neat, anything new?
    the van rider is still on the run? is he dead?

Edit: Donald Tang condemned the attack as a terrorist one, on twitter, 3 hours after it happened...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...43270169563136
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-08-17 at 06:13 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really surprised by that honestly. If those were the gunmen I would have expected them to either kill themselves or die in a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Just look at that Nazi bastard trying to frame others.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank fuck. Did they shoot anyone?
    As the news and some of my friends said, he was liying in order to get more time to escape and there were not hostages at all.
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    No more eeeelves!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    The piece you're missing is that ISIS is harder to contain than the other "problems" you mention. And that a lot happens that never makes it into the news.
    Fighting white supremacists in America is something any person can do: it's a cultural war. So it's understandable that they grab media attention, and get opinionated people be part of the debate. It requires relatively little effort. Fighting ISIS... well... it's on a different scale.
    ISIS would be contained by not letting people likely to be ISIS members in civilized nations. It's not like they ever were anything but a regional threat until, you know, waah let people in or ur DOUBLEMEANBAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    You didn't need to call anything. Pointing out the obvious absurdity of equivocating is not trolling when some users on this forum need it illuminating. It would be nice to to live in a world where we just express our disgust at the event and the individuals that perpetrated it but the decency ship sailed long ago.

So if you are reading these kinds of responses and they irk you but you'd happily be an apologist for Nazi's then I hope the point is made, it's easy to condemn one without the other, watch!

I condemn the acts of ISIS and terrorists, the victims did not bring this upon themselves by being in a certain place at a certain time.
    Except the part where I didn't apologize for Nazism. Meanwhile, two people "satirically" apologized for Islamic terrorism, using their own logic.

If you want to play this game, find someone that actually hates terrorism and not just when the skin colors match.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Neat, anything new?
    the van rider is still on the run? is he dead?
    As from the other suspects, sadly there are no more news about.
    No more eeeelves!

Surprised to see an attack in Spain tbh.

As the news and some of my friends said, he was liying in order to get more time to escape and there were not hostages at all.
    Yay! Capture and trial the shit out of them!