Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't think you know what the far right looks like.
    Who said anything about far right?

But maybe you can show me polling or data that indicates that "far right" policies have broad support.

Oh, and I didn't even mention demographics. You're losing that battle in many different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Something tells me you don't do a lot of marching on the streets but alright there Mr. melodrama.
    Nah more a play a fiddle and watch rome burn mixed with a rambling prophet.

Hell things are moving faster then I thought they would... all it would take now to pop the cork on this shit show is for either the alt right or antifa to shot someone in their riots. Once that happens the real fun starts.

10+ Year Old Account

Hell things are moving faster then I thought they would... all it would take now to pop the cork on this shit show is for either the alt right or antifa to shot someone in their riots. Once that happens the real fun starts.
    You are simply a pale copy of me.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You are simply a pale copy of me.
    Shrug.

A toast to the shitshow about to start?

Its bound to be entertaining at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrug.

A toast to the shitshow about to start?

Its bound to be entertaining at the very least.
    I have cruisers inbound full of snacks

10+ Year Old Account

fire and fury in the streets? Oh boy can't wait.

Is this the part where I act like a hardass? "Let these right wingers come and try to get me! I got GUNZ"

10+ Year Old Account

Is this the part where I act like a hardass? "Let these right wingers come and try to get me! I got GUNZ"
    What do you expect from a pale imitation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    What do you expect from a pale imitation?
    They can't even imagine reaching your levels of wokeness

Not at all... I simply can't see it ending in any other way. The sides both use violence and when one grows the other does so in turn.

I can't see anything changing so I may as well enjoy the show. Its like watching a train crash only to realize your a passenger and that was the car in front of you.

Its a weird dichotomy, where i am 80% liberal on most issues but i absolutely fucking hate the people that represnt luberals ( like most of them on this site), they are way more annoying than conservatives, so im in a weird position i am overall a liberal but i hate the people that represnt liberals

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't even imagine reaching your levels of wokeness
    I prefer self awareness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all... I simply can't see it ending in any other way. The sides both use violence and when one grows the other does so in turn.

I can't see anything changing so I may as well enjoy the show. Its like watching a train crash only to realize your a passenger and that was the car in front of you.
    Sounds like a lot of fear mongering over two loud minority groups but okay I'll sit eagerly and wait for the civil war to start cause apparently its inevitable

Sounds like a lot of fear mongering over two loud minority groups but okay I'll sit eagerly and wait for the civil war to start cause apparently its inevitable
    Only need about 10% give or take.

Enter thread, second post is a political comic that completely misrepresents the left wing nutjobs in the west today. Fuck this shit man, I'm just going to stick my head in the dirt and let regressive lefties and alt righties fight until none of them are left.

"Oh, we're for INCLUSION! We can't be RACIST! We only make EVERYTHING about race, and want to force companies to hire other races over qualified white people because white people were born white! Who needs THEM?" Equalists, ya'll are racists too, you just have a bigger savior complex. I'll be over in the meritocracy camp, where we don't give a shit what skin color or gender you were born as, and don't care if you were a space orca in a past life.

Peace out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does chaotic neutral count as moderate?

also I like seeing the alt accounts come in.

Have you come to this conclusion based on posts on social media?
    You know people on the internet seek attention, right? Moderate views do not evoke emotions, thus not very popular on the internet.
    Another issue people do not realize is that if , for instance, I bash someone who defends Nazis it doesn't mean I'm supporting antifa, it means I despise Nazis.

PS. Lots of alt accounts, keep that in mind as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Churchill said it so it -must- be true, right?
    the man did better things then anyone on this forum, so yeah.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like a moderate keeps their own political views private when dealing with other people. Because of the extremism from the Leftists and the Alt-Right. There are still people who are Liberals and Conservatives, so it isn't fair to lump everyone into the two extreme categories. But you are considered a waffler by each side because you simply can't choose as side and are pragmatic.

I see this more of an issue in the US than the rest of the world due to only having two serious parties. I would imagine that things might settle down politically if there was a serious third party that held a fair amount of voting power.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Probably just eating popcorn.
    Pretty much this, though it depends on how one defines "moderate." Often its utilized for "moderate Conservative" or "moderate Liberal" and I have no fucking clue what that is supposed to describe. I'd consider myself a moderate in the sense that I'm half in either camp depending on the topic, and I don't consider a brand label to be the definitive marker required for me to support someone.

I consider myself to be more of a moderate than either US party affliation. I have voted for a number of different parties in the US.

However, since the election of Bush Jr. as POTUS, I very rarely agree with many American conservatives. That disagreement has become progressively more extreme in my dislike of many American conservative politicians and constituents.

I am rarher socially liberal. And that is where the American right has been most at odds with my desires.

I can not support most social conservativism. A lot of it is toxic to my sensibilities; racism, bigotry, homophobia, religious belief, anti-immigration, non urban concern, etc.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2017-08-17 at 10:54 PM.