Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Bliz seldom fails to disappoint and letting out some pathetic squeak at the time a lot of people expect an xpac announcement would be the most Blizzard thing to do I can possibly imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    The schedule shows they're going to be unveiling details about 7.3, which makes zero sense because everything is already up on PTR... I don't know. The things they claim to have lined up honestly don't really justify Blizzard being at GC. Even for Overwatch, they're just showing a new map and animated short. Again, not really important enough that they need to be there. They've got to have something else planned.
    Might be at the very end. "That was our 7.3 content. Oh wait, look at this *8.0 teaser* Lol, See ya at blizzcon."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    Might be at the very end. "That was our 7.3 content. Oh wait, look at this *8.0 teaser* Lol, See ya at blizzcon."
    Have they ever done that before? If so, where and when were these 'teasers' released?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    There are ways to mask an IP.
    Maybe. But I am not Jaylock. Jaylock actually responded to some of my threads. That would be one hell of a set up. We were also at a lot of times active at the same time. And I don't know what Jaylock's deal is, but everything I say I mean 100%. People are just incapable of understanding why anyone would believe the things I believe because these people are narrow-minded, so they think I'm just trolling. Expand your own perspectives a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    So you're cousins or something...
    He's actually my online girlfriend.

Deleted
    the 2015 was with timers

Thursday, August 6

11:00 Quiz
    11:30 Hearthstone Show Match
    12:30 World of Warcraft Dungeon Challenge
    13:30 Quiz
    14:00 Heroes of the Storm YouTuber Show Match
    15:00 Quiz
    15:15 StarCraft II Archon Mode Pro Match
    16:15 Overwatch Cosplay Spotlight
    16:45 Quiz
    17:00 Live Concert: Songhammer
    17:45 World of Warcraft: The Next Expansion Revealed

Friday, August 7

10:15 Quiz
    10:30 World of Warcraft Dungeon Challenge
    12:30 Quiz
    13:00 Overwatch Cosplay Spotlight
    13:30 Heroes of the Storm YouTuber Show Match
    14:30 World of Warcraft Dance Contest
    15:30 Quiz
    16:00 StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Pro Match
    17:00 Quiz
    17:15 Live Concert: Songhammer
    18:00 Live Art Session

Saturday, August 8

10:30 World of Warcraft Live Raid
    13:00 Heroes of the Storm Pro Match
    14:00 Blizzard Costume Contest
    15:30 StarCraft II Allied Commanders Showcase
    16:30 Quiz
    17:00 Live Concert: Video Games Live
    18:00 Live Art Session

Sunday, August 9

10:30 Hearthstone Show Match
    11:30 World of Warcraft Live Raid
    13:00 StarCraft II Allied Commanders Showcase
    14:00 Heroes of the Storm Pro Match
    15:00 Live Art Session
    15:45 Quiz
    16:00 Live Concert: Songhammer
    16:45 Quiz

this year we have not this kind of shedule

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Have they ever done that before? If so, where and when were these 'teasers' released?
    They've lead on a couple times about some smaller things, but there's always a first. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, especially if they want to keep an xpac announcement under wraps.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This is it really, they don't need the hype of a new expansion right now. Heck they won't even need it with Blizzcon unless Argus' world content bombs (but the reveal will be out by then for sure).
    yes but we know
    7.3 30/08/2017
    7.3.5 with raid is around 15/11/2017

so we have 3 months for Tos raid, 6 for next raid. After what? 3 months of the same raid?

if they announce exp on blizzcon the beta 6 months must be start righ after blizzcon

my bet is
    30/08 7.3
    15/11/7.3.5
    may 2018 prepatch

I always hated when they started telling us about this new evil thread of doom, that is more important than everything else, before they even released the patch with the current big baddie in it. So hopefully we get to kill/whatever Sargeras this time, before underwater Voidjaina is announced.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

I hope they do, this was I can see if it will even be worth coming back for Antorus. If it's a shit expansion idea(to me) I am done with WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I always hated when they started telling us about this new evil thread of doom, that is more important than everything else, before they even released the patch with the current big baddie in it. So hopefully we get to kill/whatever Sargeras this time, before underwater Voidjaina is announced.
    The whole doom thing already started happening at the start of the expansion in Emerald Nightmare with the Illygnoth boss who kept basically whispering threats, Anduin being a liar, magni being a pawn and many other things.

He even mentioned Nyalotha after you *kill* him. This whole thing started very early on and it was already clearl that were being set up and manipulated by somebody since the start of gathering the pillars. Us going to Argus was a plan along for the old gods to get us away from Azeroth for the time being so thwy can do their dirty bidding while were not watching.
    Last edited by Northelim; 2017-08-18 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, "details" about the 7.3 patch will be "unveiled".
    For 1 hour and 15 minutes?

Deleted
    Yeah, easily. Descriptions of each different thing (armor, zone, beasts, etc) - previews, art, slides, audience questions.
    Oh man, how awesome that will be...

Deleted
    Intro and outro will also take up some time - easily 15 mins.
    What intro what outro?

Deleted
    Intro: "Hi and welcome...." blah, blah, blah
    Outro: "From all of us at Blizzard...ty... we look forward to seeing you"... blah blah blah
    15 minutes for that? Anyway, I don't think that they will only show 7.3 stuff there. That's not a reveal as that has already been revealed and is on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    For 1 hour and 15 minutes?
    You're still forgetting that Blizz also has OW, HotS, SC2 & HS. And, ffs, not everyone is on PTR or is looking at datamined stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    15 minutes for that? Anyway, I don't think that they will only show 7.3 stuff there. That's not a reveal as that has already been revealed and is on the PTR.
    Yes 15 min for that. The schedule literally says that.
    Get an 8.0 announcement out of your head already.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    You're still forgetting that Blizz also has OW, HotS, SC2 & HS. And, ffs, not everyone is on PTR or is looking at datamined stuff.
    I Partially agree as i dont think that they will not have anything major to announce to SC2, HS and Diablo as they have received major contents already recently.
    They will probally be announcing something big to OW(maybe not) and Hots.
    So i think there is some free time to tease the next xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Yes 15 min for that. The schedule literally says that.
    Get an 8.0 announcement out of your head already.
    lol they can easily announce the expansion there even with 15 minutes of intro and outro
    it's just odd that that would take so long

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    They can still reveal the WoW expansion there. Quick announcement, roll trailer, 5-10 minutes. They don't have to have a 1-hour panel like with Legion. They can save that for Blizzcon.

I'm not expecting anything. I'm hyped for 7.3 as it is, but I do admit it would be awesome to have that "surprise!" moment if they show even a teaser for a new expansion. Something like "Oh, check this trailer out" and everyone thinks it's 7.3 but then it's this huge reveal for a new expansion and they just say something like "More info at Blizzcon". That would be dope as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Wasn't it announced at BlizzCon 2013 and then playable at that same convention on the demo floor?
    It's in a video from Blizzcon panel about the WoD Cinematic and reveal trailer. One of the devs mentions how they usually have a project with tons of assets to use in a trailer, but the game had only just started work 4 weeks before announcement.

Nice try, but I'm not making shit up.