View Poll Results: What is the tallest you would marry or date?

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • 5 Feet or shorter

1 1.03%
  • 5'5 or shorter

6 6.19%
  • 5'6 or Taller

2 2.06%
  • 5'10 or Taller

2 2.06%
  • 6'0 or Shorter

5 5.15%
  • 6'0 or Taller

14 14.43%
  • I don't care about height.

56 57.73%
  • Other (Comment below)

11 11.34%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am 1.90 myself, so anything at or below that height works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    [img]http://3e3dgq3p57fr1phyjb3n5tv1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/freshizer/9f6227f8bbbb8a6c9f741ddd9471ab84_spelunking1-870-475-c.jpg[mg]
    made my day hahaha

on a more serious note. i am 190cm tall. very few women catch up to me so it doesnt even matter that much how small they are. my fiancee barely catches up to my chest/start of shoulder

I'm 5'10, so even though I'm pretty average in height, the vast majority of women are shorter than me. I'd go 5'9 or less. Women 6'0 or over look like frigging amazons.

4.572 meters tall women. That's some good lovin'.

I'm 6'5" and my normal cut off is 5'9", shortest was 4'9" and that was an awesome weekend. The only exception to the rule was I would have married Maria Sharapova a few years ago. She's now a bit too old.

The two I'm messing with now are 5'3" and 5'6" and that's solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I am 1,80 meters tall so that'd put me at what? 5'10 or 5'11? I don't mind a girl being slightly taller than me so 6' - 6'1 is probably the tallest I'd date or marry.

I'm 6'7"/200cm and I've never been with anyone below 'average' height (5'5"ish in the US). I felt really tall then, so I would think it might be awkward much below that. But then also my wife is just under 6', so I'm used to taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I couldn't be with a man that was the same height or shorter than me (5'3). I prefer guys that are tall, but not too tall. My husband is 6'4 and I love his height.
    I hear that alot, i'm 6'9" and when females say they like tall guys they usually don't mean really tall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I'm 6'7"/200cm and I've never been with anyone below 'average' height (5'5"ish in the US). I felt really tall then, so I would think it might be awkward much below that. But then also my wife is just under 6', so I'm used to taller.
    Wow 6'7. You're almost as tall as someone like Kevin Nash. You probably should've been a wrestler or powerlifter of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Wow 6'7. You're almost as tall as someone like Kevin Nash. You probably should've been a wrestler or powerlifter of some kind.
    I don't quite have the build for it I've got a slender-ish frame, which is good for swimming which was my main sport, so it worked out.

My dad on the other hand could have. He's 6'9" and a beast. He grew up on a farm and then had his own home building/remodeling business so he's done physical labor his whole life, he's also got the broader shoulders. Any time I feel like, "Hey, look at me I'm so tall lol!" I just go visit my parents and my dad still towers over me.

Deleted
    The real question is why the hell do americans still use feet/inches instead of metric units, like the entire world does.

Deleted
    When they're in my bed, all women are the same height.

Considering my own height, my problem generally goes in the other direction. As for the tallest, probably up to 6'1 (I'm 6'2), so she can wear heels if she wants. Honestly, looks weird if the girl is taller than the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Anything not taller than me. Call it macho or whatever, it's emasculating. I'm 6'3/1m91 so I'm good in general.
    Same here, I'm 6'4 and I'm fine so long she isn't taller than me.

No trans couple?

I'm tall and prefer tall but it doesn't really matter.

Never thought of it. Doubt it would matter at all.

I'm 6'1" (185 cm) and I've yet to meet a woman who is so much taller than me that I wouldn't date her. Have dated a woman who was 4'8" (142 cm). Everything was.... awkward, physically.

I get the feeling for guys, the poll should be the opposite, ie "What is the shortest you would marry or date?".
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't go out with a woman if she's over 5'10" (and even that's pushing it). Mostly because women love wearing heels... Anyway, it's pretty rare to find a woman that eclipses my height. As long as I don't date dutch women - I should be fine

There's women that won't date dudes that are under 6'. That's the laws of attraction/biology at work. It honestly doesn't bother me. I've accepted the fact that I'm only average height.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-08-18 at 01:18 PM.

6'8"

10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland