Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Just beat chelsea this weekend please. They are depleted and I would love to see chelseas season start off with 2 losses
    Chelsea are fucked if they get a few injuries, if Morata goes they are done.

They put 20 odd players out on loan/release and didn't cover the loss. Couple of hamstrings and you'll have a 15 year old playing midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Chelsea are fucked if they get a few injuries, if Morata goes they are done.

They put 20 odd players out on loan/release and didn't cover the loss. Couple of hamstrings and you'll have a 15 year old playing midfield.
    Maybe Fellaini's elbows can help out there. Or 2 foot hazards ankle if hes back from injury

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Could still nab Mbappe yet mate, hang on in there.
    What will come first, Arsenal signing Mbappe or Spurs signing fucking anyone, now there's a thinker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    What will come first, Arsenal signing Mbappe or Spurs signing fucking anyone, now there's a thinker
    Hey we've got our own mini Neymar transfer saga with Sanchez going on at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Spurs signing anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Spurs signing anyone.
    Banter killer

10+ Year Old Account
    Messi is demanding that Barcelona make a marquee signing before penning new a contract. Well, good luck with that one, buddy. Hazard is all but locked up and Coutinho doesn't look like he's going anywhere. What other 'marquee' signings are out there? Plus, Barca won't be getting any player for market value anyway after Neymar's departure.

Regardless of the whole Neymar situation, Barcelona as a collective group are aging horribly - and have very little prospects. Their dynasty is basically dead and I'm sure the higher-ups are kicking themselves for not signing Asensio (which is quite baffling). The kid is pure fucking class!

Management is 100% to blame for not having a plan B. Now you're €222m richer with an aging squad, and a mediocre manager.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-08-18 at 07:55 AM.

Thought Messi only signed a new contract a couple months ago until 2022. Or am i dreaming.

Deleted
    Thought Messi only signed a new contract a couple months ago until 2022. Or am i dreaming.
    Check the league table, ifs its christmas and arsenal are top you know you are dreaming.

Check the league table, ifs its christmas and arsenal are top you know you are dreaming.
    Check the league table, if it's May and you're relegated you know you're in reality.

Deleted
    Check the league table, if it's May and you're relegated you know you're in reality.
    Support Palace not Swansea.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's 3 relegation places.

Deleted
    Politely I'm going to have to ask you all to fuck off. Thank you.

Even if you don't include the Lukaku money they've spent, Everton have out spent Arsenal this window.

It's official. We've been bantered off by Everton.
    For all the money spent have they brought in anyone who would improve your first 11? Pickford as an outside shout maybe just because he's younger and Cech looks like he's not quite as good as he was. If only to see the top of the table shaken up a bit I'd love to see them prove me wrong but I think Everton have spent an awful lot of money to secure the same league spot they had last year.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eu2016champsDEALWITHIT View Post
    Messi is demanding that Barcelona make a marquee signing before penning new a contract. Well, good luck with that one, buddy. Hazard is all but locked up and Coutinho doesn't look like he's going anywhere. What other 'marquee' signings are out there? Plus, Barca won't be getting any player for market value anyway after Neymar's departure.

Regardless of the whole Neymar situation, Barcelona as a collective group are aging horribly - and have very little prospects. Their dynasty is basically dead and I'm sure the higher-ups are kicking themselves for not signing Asensio (which is quite baffling). The kid is pure fucking class!

Management is 100% to blame for not having a plan B. Now you're €222m richer with an aging squad, and a mediocre manager.
    222M richer won't matter with the current management. Their dynasty with all this Masia bullshit Piqué loves to talk about is going down the drain. 222M richer won't matter because that meant the market went fuck all and the cherry on top is that they wanna spent 300M on Dembelé and Coutinho... well good luck for two reasons:

A) That won't solve the midfield fiasco
    B) Liverpool and Dortmund don't have to sell so if they want them they gotta pay a lot of money which isn't Barça DNA precisely (Not talking about Suarez and Neymar signings).

And just to spice things a bit, they NEED players to please the fans because they got DEMOLISHED by their nemesis twice. Transfer window closes in 13 days (September 1st in Spain) so good luck bringing those player and then prepping them for their playstyle and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Swansea is gonna be a good team because I'm a Roque Mesa fan, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Now... I haven't heard that before. How many contracts have Messi signed since he is in Barcelona?

In addition, only way Messi can leave or rather only place that he would go is Pep's City, and good luck with that as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta thanks Bartomeu for the disaster. His signings since he has been in Barcelona top chair have been stupidly arrogant and making no sense. Granted the team won 3 mayor titles with LE but the team is ageing badly and there's no Xavi successor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contes reaction to costas criminal comment.

https://twitter.com/dchelsea89/statu...233345/video/1

Lul. He don't give AF.

Deleted
    Contes reaction to costas criminal comment.

https://twitter.com/dchelsea89/statu...233345/video/1

Lul. He don't give AF.
    Lul, Costa should call up Tevez for advice.

Frank's new replacement gif for tomcruise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Frank's new replacement gif for tomcruise

You don't sink the Cruise.